Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Post Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:29 pm 
Gatekeeper Of The Bizzaro World Of CC Podcasts

CC Mexican Podcast: Alfaromeo & Ol Lazy Bastard! Episode 1!

*Being a mexicano PUA
*JTR is Mexican, WTF?
*Review of Street Kings Reality Novela
*Who really gano con pinche Doc and ese cabron Gigsaw?
*Is Gigsaw a cochambroso or PUA genius?
*How we got into el juego?
*Do you gotta be a deiz to get a 10?
*Mexican Gorda Confessional
*"Tossed Up"
*Envy es un cochino viejo
*Ol Lazy Bastard tiene dos ninos.
*Does your coche make you a hombre?
*Horse girl is a stupido routine
*La verga muchacha routine
*La Panocha (Hairy pussy) Reporte de Gigsaw
*Ese guey Shakeshi como pega el chicle?
*Latin CC takeover?
*Is Candyman a fugitive in IE y lo mato su papa? Pues ohala que no wey!

http://www.casanovacrew.com/ccmexico/ep1.mp3

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:43 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

Rod Serling wrote:

Show will be up shortly!

Haha, muthafuckin OLB on the pod now!!!

Will this show be in English? :unknown: Lol

You Can't Change The Past, But You Can Do Something About The Future

Post Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:21 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

Loved this! Added a whole new dimension to these renegade podcasts...this was raw real and 100% unscripted...the fact that you two had never spoken to each other before and had to talk for an hour was compelling shit and entertaining. I like how you guys focused on characters and topics from the forum as well.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:07 am 

Orale no estuvo mal. De hecho el Alfaromeo lo hace bien hasta pense ke eras JTR wey.

A ver si invitan a estos weyes ke tienen muchos post:

Drewskie
Candyman
El Guapo
JoRocK

Felicidades y estuvo curada. Por cierto voy a poner una invitacion en el topic de "
Any Mexicans in the PUA community?" Para ver si pueden ir

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:50 am 
CC Supporter: Gudtimes w/ a Sixpack & a Stogie Show Host

Por favor...translate.... My Spanish is kind of rusty...

:hi: :pardon: :hi:

"If you’re willing to do today what others won’t, you can perform tomorrow like others can’t."

"Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”
- Chinese proverb

Co-host of Gudtimes with a Sixpack and Stogie Show
viewforum.php?f=178&st=0&sk=t&sd=d&start=0

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 am 
CC Supporter: Gudtimes w/ a Sixpack & a Stogie Show Host

Good job, fellas! Just finished the podcast this morning. I like the interaction and how both of you had different points of view at times.

My request for new show:

1) Have you tried JTR's carne asada? If not, where would you recommend a good place for carne asada. I didn't get to try his at the summer BBQ since I was away.

2) In regards to Mexican "cowboy" thing venue, I was down in Costa Mesa visiting Sixpack and Frank the Tank and the club we went to also had "Mexican" band night. Very cowboy alright. Most of the girls were grouped tight together similar to other "cultural" venues seen with Asian and Russian clubs. It happens. What is the group dynamics in regards to either women staying close together or women with guys there? I noticed when a stranger comes in and they don't know you...either the women get very defensive or the men are already defensive before you coming in. I was watching how each Casanova approached groups like this. From my perspective, its much like social game, you need to show a little social proof, talk to the guys first, befriend them and if they see you as cool they bring you in. Worked for me several times.

3) Listening to Alpharomeo, it seems he would against the routines. I understand but let's say for a young Mexican newbie or any young casanova joining us, what would your recommend besides routines then? Sixpack and I both like David DeAngelo's stuff and it seemsit resonated with you as well. So...let the newer or inexperience guys know how to build that foundation it seems you have in your head where you don't need the routines? I want to hear from your perspective cause it sounds insightful.

4) Listening to OLB, you have used routines but you also have winged with Shakeshi. Hanging with Shakeshi, he doesn't like using routines and I like that too. What simple routines can you recommend not to just latino guys but also to guys who are not comfortable going direct or for them the direct isn't working right now?

5) Since living here, I've notice several times when I talk with latina women. There seems be some beef/history with mexicans and I think el salvador?? Can you explain it from your perspective. I might be wrong with el salvador so correct me if I am. I don't know the history so I want to understand and learn from it.

6) One more...The "El Catrine"?? Method....JTR and Steamroller routine in opening chicks. Did you two see it yourself? Ask JTR. IF you haven't, do you have something similar? I saw Steamroller doing it last year when I first met him at a venue. He did it on an hot Asian Tila Tequila look a like and she was in a 3 set. Very nicely done and he was in.

Anyways, just a few topics for the next show to consider. Also, I don't know but it sounded like one of the bug zappers in the background. Was JTR doing that?

Well...good job again, mang! Way to start the first podcast for you two.

GUDTIMES...

:hi: :hi: :good: :good: :hi: :hi:

"If you’re willing to do today what others won’t, you can perform tomorrow like others can’t."

"Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”
- Chinese proverb

Co-host of Gudtimes with a Sixpack and Stogie Show
viewforum.php?f=178&st=0&sk=t&sd=d&start=0

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:49 pm 
Host of the Decibel Show "n00b"/CCLA Member/CC Best Homegrown Coach 2010

Great show. It was only a matter of time before someone filled the niche for a mexpua podcast. Me and alfa have very similar philosophies on shit.

Glad you liked Street Kings. When OLB said about Doc "anyone can do that" that was the whole point of the show. We want to prove that anyone CAN pick up girls on the street. You don't need stellar game, just balls and drive. We want to empower and inspire the average dude to get out there and hit on girls.

The Chodefest Journals. dB's reports in one spell-binding ebook.

MAN SCHOOL. Let's get this handled.

Coming soon, my directorial debut, Blood Rush.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:11 pm 
Mexinova CC Podcast Host

Decibel wrote:
Great show. It was only a matter of time before someone filled the niche for a mexpua podcast. Me and alfa have very similar philosophies on shit.

Glad you liked Street Kings. When OLB said about Doc "anyone can do that" that was the whole point of the show. We want to prove that anyone CAN pick up girls on the street. You don't need stellar game, just balls and drive. We want to empower and inspire the average dude to get out there and hit on girls.

Well in that case it was good, your right, and what I like is that it shows
guys that, "hey, everyone is gonna get rejected. Even guys that have
been doing it a long time, it's no big deal. Many can attest that Doc gets
hot women, yet hey, he's getting blown out alot, I guess it ISN'T as big a
deal as I thought!". So yes good show and I'd say maybe I'll be on it
some time.

"I've missed more than nine thousand shots in
my career. I've lost almost three hundred games.
Twenty six times I've been trusted to take the game-winning
shot and missed. I've failed over, and over, and over again in my life.
And that is why I succeeded." Micheal Jordan

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:52 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

Good shit guys....I liked how raw and unedited it was :good:

Crazy shit about Candyman, I wonder what the whole scoop on him is?

You Can't Change The Past, But You Can Do Something About The Future

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:31 pm 
Mexinova CC Podcast Host

thanks for the feedback guys. I was actually a lil dissapointed with the show and wished I had taken the time to prepare for it. As long as JTR permits this will be the first of many more to come. I will hope to refine and really get in detail about things.

I have held Mex spanish clubs a secret from CC and only look forward to sharing the details of shit Ive encountered. I guess its also time I get detailed and really describe what my game is and how it has worked.

Gudtimes, very great questions.

You are correct, these clubs are very similar in a sense to russian, armenian or asian clubs..
they are composed of social groups and very cliqu'sh and defensive. Guys are very defensive of their "girls" and girls are very critical of guys who approach. Its taken me time but I have shed my shyness and fear and just approach...I do peacock in a sense where I try to dress differently then all the others but nothing that is outlandish or foolish looking.
The things that I have come to learn to be good at these clubs and getting quite a few numbers has come down to these things;

1) being the right height- alot of mexican dudes who are short (5'6" and below) will have a hard time to getting a girl to want to talk to you much or even less want to dance.
I have danced with and interacted taller girls but only because of the social proof I developed and because I've also demonstrated when dancing with others that I can do it very well.

2) Good looking--Being good looking helps for the obvious reasons. Just like we are attracted to a cute face, girls find it pleasurable as well. A big plus that I have noticed is ever since I started working out a few years back I have much higher success rate due just having a few "muscles" if you will,..Definately no body builder but built arms, chest and back are free points for you if you work em out. Being good looking as well as being built intimidates other guys.

3) being a good dancer- You can be good looking as shit and built like a train but I have heard from many girls they would rather spend their time with an ugly that dance...And I have seen it.

much more to discuss but im tired since I just got home from work- I need a nappy

needless to say, Im planning on bring some of you suckas out..Newbs and pros, and of course JTR!