Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast- » Casanova Crew Spin Off Podcasts » Steamroller Show

Post Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:25 pm 

- SteamRoller’s involvement in the CCOC drama?

- Nutrition, libido and sex boosters?

- Working out in 200 degree weather …and almost dying!

- Lifestyle being a part of your game.

- Having fun while getting blown out!?

- Game terminology putting a blindfold on you.

- Setting your own personal boundaries.

- Calibration and what in the hell it really means

- Superheroes and PUAs.

- Gaming in the workplace and how to do it.

- Stripper pole dancing in front of female co-workers.

- RPG cult games: PSIII, Wild Arms 3, Krondor etc

http://www.casanovacrew.com/Steamroller/ep4.mp3

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:28 am 
CCIE Team Lead

Yeah, I really need to work on my S-value

- A lesbian and her sister and vice versa

Post Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:41 pm 

Great story.I agree with you.I learned importance of life style.The guy who is mooching money for club story was funny.It is nothing funny for steamroller though.I don't go out if I had to borrow money from some other guy.You can't really enjoy it,if you owe to someone.

Jack the Ripper is coming back for second season?Each show has good part but honestly,as a host,Jack the Ripper show was real entertainment.Good to hear about come back.TMZ for pick up.Ha,ha,ha.Yeah,I really think so.He is a great entertainer.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:44 pm 
CC Hollywood Member

Anything with the OC drama will get my attention. This shit is like our own episode of Maury.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:08 pm 

Really liked the discussion about personal boundaries and self-respect.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:05 pm 
Steamroller Show Podcast Host

No show this week fellas! I'm tired as fuck from all the work and sarging this weekend. I'll be back this coming week!

Caz wrote:
Yeah, I really need to work on my S-value

You should be good as the situation gets better. A lot of us have the same problem, just keep at your game for now.

KillerKahn wrote:
Great story.I agree with you.I learned importance of life style.The guy who is mooching money for club story was funny.It is nothing funny for steamroller though.I don't go out if I had to borrow money from some other guy.You can't really enjoy it,if you owe to someone.

Jack the Ripper is coming back for second season?Each show has good part but honestly,as a host,Jack the Ripper show was real entertainment.Good to hear about come back.TMZ for pick up.Ha,ha,ha.Yeah,I really think so.He is a great entertainer.

I've seen the whole mooching for money thing many times out there and I'd thought I'd just give everyone a heads up about it. It's just not right for them to feed off of you just because they have lifestyle or money issues.

I can't wait for JTR to make his return on this!

christopherultimate wrote:
Anything with the OC drama will get my attention. This shit is like our own episode of Maury.

Looks like the old Casanova Shore times are comin' back! :pardon:

Schad wrote:
Really liked the discussion about personal boundaries and self-respect.

I was thinking about that some time ago and I thought I'd just address my view on these topics. Some of us in the community that come in have these self-respect problems already, and unfortunately, there's guys in the community that even take advantage of that from other guys.

I'm on Instagram!
Follow me: SteamRollerX

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast- » Casanova Crew Spin Off Podcasts » Steamroller Show