Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast- » Casanova Crew Spin Off Podcasts » Steamroller Show

Post Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:20 pm 
Gatekeeper Of The Bizzaro World Of CC Podcasts

- Why I didn’t go to the PUA summit this year.

- Am I coming back as a marketed name? …or here fuck women?

- Caz making women bleed.

- My view on Speer and Vince.

- Getting a marketed call from by a Projected Hollywood newbie.

- My 40-50 hour work week!

- Why money is important to your game (no BS).

- How to run Stripper Game and how it relates to Hired Guns.

- Stripper Game basics. What to do and NOT to do at a strip club.

- Stripper personalities. Are they really fucked up in the head?

- Lord of Allure and I tearing up each strip club in City of Industry, and how we did it.

- DJ @ Déjà vu Hollywood announces my name by saying “SteamRoller from Hollywood is in the house”.

- How to get away with makeouts, handjobs and blowjobs by strippers w/out using money!

- Sarging with d0pe and what I think of him. Is he really the shit?

- Did I run into Negrodamus on field!?!?

- Almost getting into a fight @ DTF. Sixpack, Lazarus Man, Caz and I…?

- How I disarmed a skinny mexican girl by bring up all the chola references in the book.

- Taking the preworkout supplement “Fuzion” by vitasport. Lifting 315lbs with ease? Did I feel a heart attack coming?

- Why Casanova Crew will continue to grow.

- The individual CC members that hated me from day1 are now out and how I knew I’d happened.

http://www.casanovacrew.com/Steamroller/ep8.mp3

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:47 pm 
J The Ripper Show Supporter

thanks for still bringing it steamy! love the show and looking forward to listening to this one.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:05 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

Steamy with another entertaining show.

Now lets see what kind of death threats he gets lololol

Post Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:32 pm 
CCIE Team Lead

Eating taquitos and fucking chix!!!

Or a chef's sampler platter :drinks:

- A lesbian and her sister and vice versa

Post Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:40 pm 
CCIE Team Lead

Poetry in motion....... and a few words from our sponsors

- A lesbian and her sister and vice versa

Post Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:27 am 

I was definitely customer last time when I went strip club.It was one and only strip experience in America though.

I did not pay dance but I had private dance twice.I was drinking at the bar( not strip club).I was talking to the guy sit next me was talking about strip club.I joined his conversation.

I told them I have not been to strip club.Then guys sit next to me said " Ok,come to my club."I told them I do not have money."They said "Oh,c'mon.It my place don't worry about money." I hopped in the car and they drove car to the club.I showed my ID to door man and entered club.I do not remember exact place.

Once we enter the club.the guy talked with me at bar went office and then he came back.He hand in 100 dollars of one dollar bill and he said whenever girls come to you give this.You wave money and then girls come to you.I sat on front row like steamy said something for this,but I forgot what he said..on the show.I was drinking and giving those dollars to dancers.Then guy drinking with me at the bar came to me hey,you should go to behind and then dancer came and she started lap dance.After the dance I came back same sheet.And time passed bit then the guy come back ok,try this girl next time and I went private dance place.

After this guy drove me back to the same bar I was drinking.This is my strip experience.
I did not use any money but I was the customer guy steamy said on the show.

This podcast reminds me that.

For me PUA summit was fun though.I am a newbie.Everything was new.

Thanks Steam Roller your show was fun.JTR also came back again.I hope he set up some sort of regular schedule for show.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:28 pm 
CCIE Member

The show was great. The stripper game info has lots of good stuff. However, to anyone trying it, or wanting to try it, you must be somewhat advanced. It takes time to understand stripper mentality and experience. What Steamroller said is pretty much lots of the must do's and don'ts.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:53 pm 
J The Ripper Show Supporter

enjoyed the show. you can fast forward past the first 7 minutes, its just steamy babbling about who knows what. but it really picks up after that and i liked some of the stories he told, including trolling that chola that was cockblocking sixpack

Post Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:52 am 
Steamroller Show Podcast Host

Thanks guys! Love shooting these shows when I can :drinks:

KillerKahn wrote:
I was definitely customer last time when I went strip club.It was one and only strip experience in America though.

I did not pay dance but I had private dance twice.I was drinking at the bar( not strip club).I was talking to the guy sit next me was talking about strip club.I joined his conversation.

I told them I have not been to strip club.Then guys sit next to me said " Ok,come to my club."I told them I do not have money."They said "Oh,c'mon.It my place don't worry about money." I hopped in the car and they drove car to the club.I showed my ID to door man and entered club.I do not remember exact place.

Once we enter the club.the guy talked with me at bar went office and then he came back.He hand in 100 dollars of one dollar bill and he said whenever girls come to you give this.You wave money and then girls come to you.I sat on front row like steamy said something for this,but I forgot what he said..on the show.I was drinking and giving those dollars to dancers.Then guy drinking with me at the bar came to me hey,you should go to behind and then dancer came and she started lap dance.After the dance I came back same sheet.And time passed bit then the guy come back ok,try this girl next time and I went private dance place.

After this guy drove me back to the same bar I was drinking.This is my strip experience.

Thanks Steam Roller your show was fun.JTR also came back again.I hope he set up some sort of regular schedule for show.

Stripper game's big! Has a nice payoff in the end when you get used to it.

This proves once again that CC homegrown coaches still give good info and this board continues to hold a strong presence! I'm not here to sell you anything!

...I make my own money :hi:

I'm on Instagram!
Follow me: SteamRollerX

Post Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:57 pm 

SteamRoller wrote:
Thanks guys! Love shooting these shows when I can :drinks:

KillerKahn wrote:

Stripper game's big! Has a nice payoff in the end when you get used to it.

This proves once again that CC homegrown coaches still give good info and this board continues to hold a strong presence! I'm not here to sell you anything!

...I make my own money :hi:

Right on!

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast- » Casanova Crew Spin Off Podcasts » Steamroller Show