Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:33 pm 

Last Post...sept 2011....

Fuck... long time...And to make it clear...I'm not back in the mix...or in the game.

And no I am not bored on the 26th of december, I had plenty of party's and yes sex. As a matter of fact, my hand smell like pussy and my bed is full of sex juice right now and I'm going to sleep without washing anything after this post.

Just want to give some news to the past readers of "my inner game as of now".

First:
I quit the last job I mentionned in my last post a year ago. Long story short, the where doing illegit accounting and they where putting me in the position of the fall-guy, so I left.

Second:
I had a first 7 difficult months for 2012.

Third:
I completed my bachelor

Fourth:
I followed my passion: Trainning and sports. I'm swimming competitively now. I won 2 of my 3 first races, and lost the 3rd one by undreds of seconds.
Swimming keeps me in shape, surrounds me with people who shares the same passion than me, theres always hot woman in bathing suit around and I get to compete and go out with them from time to time.

Five:
I have reconected with a former best friend. We haven't seen each other in 20 years. With everything I learned in this community, I can act as a mentor for him from time to time.

Six:
Since I cannot keep a stable job...I started my own enterprise....(fuck gamming when woman here's you have your own business, they want to learn more about you!)

Seven:
I accepted my situation with my adopted familly and I freely, without any shame mention that we don't get along and I can even give explination. This is so liberating. I even think it makes me more of a responsable man.

Eight:
I pay drinks to woman, I pay for their dinner, I open the door for them. They ask me to get a cover for their coffe cup and I do, I cook for them, I am not a suck up, I make them no1 on our dates, and we have great sex.

I know that the community says otherwise, but I never been able to shake that old belief out of me.

Nine:
95% of what I learned in this community works outside of the game. Woman appreciate a man who understands them at a level deeper then what they project.

Ten:
Find yourself and your passions, and go towards them. This is where it happens.

Thanks Hypnotica and Steve P. you guy's have helped a lot.

Happy Sarging.

Happy new year

Decibel have a great one!

Silver Star.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:59 pm 

Can't believe it's been almost 2 years since I have been sharing my innergame thoughts.

You would ask yourself if SilverStar is still gamming, playing the fields or sarging? Let's just say that I am totally and completly out of the game.

But alongside everything, what else? Why am I pulling so many hot, hot, hot girls, like totally feminine hotties in my surroudings?

Consider that I do not touch in any particular ways, not even partially any body parts.

Think about this, 3 girls in relation, the first exclusively became single for me for 3 days the first day her boyfriend was out of town, the second, broke off with her boyfriend the day after she and I meet at a party. The third in a "serious" long distance relationship, changed her relationship to partially serious, again, just for me, and is working to get a date.

we could also look into the couple that got into a fight because the woman was rubbing her entire foot and shin on my leg under the table, while I was just a guest at there place.

And here is another fun one, I get invited by friends in the LGBT community to go out partying. I join the train and I end up partying with two 25years old hot bi-sexual, babe, lesbian all night. Dancing, drinking, hanging out. Real fun.

Tonight at the mall, I run into a friend from the gym, she asked me to go fool around at her place!

What is happening? after and outside the pua mouvement, we the smart pua, keep on evolving on levels we decide to expend beyond and above everyone else.

And the truth about pulling woman in, LOVE.

And love, is what woman wants. Shared love.

If you think pua, pick up, eating pussy, stick it it in.... you will vibe exactly that.

Master the art of vibing the right thing, LOVE.

This is not a game, it's what woman wants, and they want to feel it, sense it, read it in you. This is key to pulling lots of high quality woman in. Your words and your body langage must communicate love.

Be the alpha according to woman's beliefs, not according to men beliefs. That is also another big, big key.

SilverStar.

Post Posted: Wed May 18, 2016 11:49 am 

Hello CC,

It's been closed to 2 years I did not post and what amaze me is that my inner game journal has been view more than 5000 times. If I remember well the last time i passed by it was around 3200.

I'm starting to wonder, who reads my journal, does it help anyone, why so many reads and who reads it?

Logging off

Silver Star.

BTW, pandoras box = ****

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game