Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:54 pm 

Sorry for the long delay Envy, I had a seven day working schedual.

Envy wrote:

How would you start?
How about by saying "Hey, I'm not that good at creating deep connection, (could be my bio mother issues), but, I'd like to try. It may be a little bumpy, but, I'm willing to experiment if you're not", and, go with your instinct.
It SHOULD feel good. Scary, but, good. If it doesn't, then, you're most definitely are being led on the wrong path, and, feel free to break the experiment off with "Hey, thank for trying, but, this is not feeling like I had imagined. Nothing against you, but, I'd much rather not experience pain associated with emotions."

I wonder why i never thought about that one. Actually I did but needed someone to tell me. Thanks.

As for the self hypnosis, i dont self hypnose mysefl into something I am not or self hypnose myself to forget and hide a part of my life i dont particularly enjoy.
I mainly do affirmations, and re-frame some limiting beliefs. And by learning nlp and hypnotic linguistic, I come up with very usefull re-framing and mind lines patterns.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:09 pm 
CC Boston Team Lead

You're on the right track, bro.

One thing about affirmations, though. Change "I" to "you", and, address your own reflection.
So, instead of saying "I am super confident motherfucker", tell your reflection "you are super confident motherfucker".

There's even a better way to completely hypnotize yourself using this version of affirmations. Get back to me when you have a list of ten, mang, and, I'll give you the technique (old RJ)

"I'm no meteorologist, but I'm pretty sure it's raining bitches"

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:10 pm 

Sorry for the long reponse. I had to prepare my finals and work, and I have a bunch of projects on the side.

@ Envy

What tricks are you actually reffering to? Right now I got some kick ass Affirmations but they are very, very long.

For exemple:

I am truly begining a new chapter in my life; I am determined to feel upbeat, and I am finding new excitement in my life. I am finding new interests and finding new appeal; I am becoming unstoppably determined to take better care of myself, the very best of myself, learning and easily and cleverly and adaptively finding and achieving newer, brighter and better ways of loving myself, taking the very best care of myself and finding newer and better ways to rise above any and all challenges from my past and moving freely ever onward.

I am powerfully and forever determind to do anything and everything it takes to be brighter and upbeat, not because other say so, but because it's the nature of my very own unstoppable mind to do so; so I do so....

And there is like 20 of these and they are 3 to 10 times there lenght. The are from a Hypnotic script book. Amazing linguistic patterns, elegant, powerfull and very educationnal for the one who enjoys nlp and hypnosis. These scripts re-frame at some very high Meta-Level.

Connection with Woman.

I think I'm on the right track. Here is what I have learned and what I am applying.

Take note that this will go against a lot of what is vehiculed in the PUA Movement, but for me this is gold.

"To be present and aware with the woman even when she is a "crazy bitche" or the meanest bitch on the face of the hearth. To be there, as a man, and stay connected with her" I don't neg her to punish her, I stay present. That does not mean that I take her shit, but I don't let her shit affect me. That does not mean that I ignore her shit, because there is a message under that bitch attitude and this is what I want to know, to keep the connection going to keep the dance going.
When she is a bitch, she is testing me to know if I'm going to give up and leave. Woman are looking for man who can take on the bitch attitude, and stay present, aware of there "games".

Being a bitch is part of a woman sexuality, personnality, caracter and energy. To try to deny it, or to try to break it to reduce the woman to less than what she is or what she is meant to be is like putting out a fire that was meant to keep you warm.

There is a shit load of energy inside the bitch attitude, and I rather release that energy, or channel that energy where it will take me and her to a higher point, but most espacially to take her higher than she ever been.

Breathing exercise.

i have been working on breathing exercise and distinguish the difference between my breathing when I am aroused sexually, when i am relaxed, when I am stressed, when I am trainning at a high level of performance.

I have found that when I am training hard at the gym, with long deep powerfull breathing, with the body language that goes with it, it attracts woman, like sunny temperture attracts pua on the streets.

When I breath like I am sexually aroused, short inhale, longer exhale, some woman notice it, and I loose some value, if i get aroused to easily.

Basicly, this is what I am working on, there is plenty more, but I dont have time, and a lot of it is for my inner game, you guy's have other things to do.

Thanks for reading.

Critics, comments, suggestions and donations are welcome.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:16 pm 
CC Boston Team Lead

The biggest issues with affirmations is that every time you say "I am", your inner voice says "Nope, you're not!"

You say "I am amazing with women".
Your inner voice says "You're a fuck-up!"

Instead, change "I" to "You", while addressing your own reflection.

So, the above example would become
"You are amazing with women".

In this case, your inner critic has nothing to challenge, and, thus, the affirmation is cemented. At least, for a very short time. To prolong the effect, you must successfully hypnotize yourself.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:29 pm 

Envy, MY inner voice answers 90% of the time "yes you are" when I say "I". The 10% where my inner voice says the opposite is when I make a stupid affirmation that does not reflects who I am or the situation i am in like "I have a 12 inch, tree trunk size dick"..."no you dont!!!"

So if I get what your saying, when i say "you are amazing with woman", my inner voice will say "yes you are amazing with woman"????

Do I have to look in the mirror???

Post Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:20 am 
CC Boston Team Lead

The power of affirmations does not lie in convincing yourself or something obvious, like, "When I walk into the club, some women look at me, and, some of those women think I'm kinda cute."

The power of affirmations lies in convincing yourself of something completely outlandish, like, "When I walk into the club, every woman fucks me with their eyes, thinks I'm hotter than Brad Pitt, and, can't wait to get into my pants."

Post Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:24 pm 

I can't believe it's been over three months I first started this thread.

I don't know where and how to start, so I will start like this:

It's St-Valentines Day and I'm on my computer writting about my inner game issue. hahahaha!!!

So It's definitely 3 months without sarging for me, and I feel awsome. No Approach's, no phone numbers...nothing. (Beside's one or two meanless phone close in day game, because I wondered if I still add the moves, on a sunny afternoon).

So I worked a lot on my inner game, since then, learned about state and what causes is changes. And I am getting the hold on how to change my almost instently, by choosing what I am focussing on, by adopting positive and powerfull body postures and movement and by using reframing patterns or by using language that empowers me.

I also listen to Comedy show at least one hour a day. This works like magic for me. It get's me in an awsome mood and it litteraly changes the way I interact with people.

I think that I found what abondance means for me. I use to think that the meaning of aboundance meant that i live in a world with an abondance of woman, and it did not mather how many woman would not go out with me because, there where an aboundance of them. Now living in aboundance means, that I have an aboundance of love, respect, kindness to give. And that does not mean I let woman walk over me or that I become needy to get some candy and attention, or that I just lay out the bucks for woman.

But I realize that the more I give love (i use the word love in is large sense of the word, rather than on is limiting sense that means "to love only one"), kindness and respect, the longer woman stick around me, the kinder they are to me, the more they like to have me around.

___---------________--------_________--------________-----------______----------_____

I remember writing having difficulty's to connect or to establish a connection with a woman. I realise that I must first connect with my true self, my authentic self first, if I wanted to create deep and lasting connection with woman.

I'm getting tired, so I will post later. Have fun CC.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:04 am 

I will post fast on this one.

"Friendship".

In my last 20 years, I have learned to become a bad friend. It's my fault because I decided to absorb all the bad things from the people I thought where my friends as I grew up.

Now I realise that I was a good friend growing up. I shared my bike, lent money to friends, I brought breakfast to a guy I thought my best friend, when he was living in the street at 15 year old. I was there for them. i was also a naive and I live by the belief that a friend will help you as much as you helped him if you are ever in need of help.

So as it went down, i lent my bike to one of my friend, he broke it and refuse to get it fix, he even did not give a shit about it, the money I lent, I never got back, and they stole the pussy i was going for when I was younger.

What I understood from these event was that you needed to be selfish in life to be respected and to be powerfull. So when ever I could get advantage of others, I would do it, and that was ok, because others where doing it to me.

Parallele to all this, my adoptive family kept on repeating me that I was useless in almost all of area of my life. So for years, I think I justified being a bad friend by the belief my adoptive family as put in my head.

In the last 10 years, I have struggled, no-stop to make friends and I did not make it. Somewhere in my mind I could not see i was being a dick with people and I would play the same bullshit tape my adoptive family as put in my head no-stop.

With my adoptive family issue well under way to get fixed, I realized recently that some of the major reason people where not being my friends where the following:

- I let people step over my personal values and I accepted second hand behavior;
- I conditionned people to avoid me or to hate me by being an ass on a regular basis;
- By not understanding others people needs and how to help others meet their needs;
- By living in a world where I had to be at the best of my game, 7 day a week, 365 day a year, I always compared myself to others and I always tried to be better than them. And that rub's out on people. Nobody like's to have someone who is always trying to be better than them.
- Since i never had a clear vision of who I was and what where my preferences, strenght, values and beliefs, I hang around people who where totally different than me. and this created this circle at time:
We differed on thought, ideas and opinion, and I would try to hammer my point of views in their head, or I would accept their second hand behavior to avoid being rejected (again) by a new social group. After I would repeat in my head the bullshit tape ( i am useless), than I would kick myself in the butt and get back into "I have to be the best" mode to get out of the state where I felt useless, and that would attract people I have no affinities with (these people thought my real nature was to be the best all the time, but that nature came to counter balance the belief that I was useless), and the circle would start again.

Now that I have new beliefs, one of them is that I can be a great friend, i had the best of intentions when I was a kid, I can do it again.

It's been 3 years I am working in the same company. This year is outstanding, the last 2 months are outstanding, waitress are inviting me to go for drinks after work, I am invited to listen to MMA fight at a co-worker's place, my boss is giving is support with "problem employe", nobody use to talk to me in the production room, and in the last 3 weeks, things are just turning around. more than 50% of the people are talking, and joking with me. And this comes from these action I have taken

- i do not accept second hand behavior;
- I am smilling and keeping good eye contact;
- I help others without expecting anything back;
- I am still an ass at times but I dont rub it in like before;
- i understand better the type of communication of woman and men;
- I believe I can make a positive difference in others lives;
- I learn to condition or associate my presence with pleasure, security and connection.

Thanks for reading CC.

Comments and critics are welcomed as usual.

Happy Sarging!!!

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:17 pm 

So I'm officailly back in the mix, but I am still working on my inner game with a devoted passion.

I wanted to share these 2 situation that has been part my week-end.

One is on the subject of empatie and the other one is on the subject of being honest with woman.

Empatie.
Today at the coffee shop, I started a short conversation with a female student, and 3-4 minutes in, as I was extending the subjects, I read in her body language that she needed to go back in her book because she had a mid-term comming up this week. I cut the conversation and I told her i could see I was keeping her away from her study's. She thank me and gave me a huge smile. I wish her good luck in her exam and I left.

4-5 months back I would of ignore it and I would of plow through it and try to get a phone close and some kino.

I think that if we meet again, if she remembers me, she will remember me as the man who had similar interest in psychologie and that understood throught body language her needs to study.

Honesty.

I got back in contact with an old friend of mine, a friendship that dates of high school times, close to 20 years ago. He planned to come to my town on friday to hit the clubs and party all night.

I got in contact with more old friends and planned an evening out, first comedy club then, clubbing. A few declined, and 1 female friend accepted.

She called me to ask me where was the comedy club located and to ask me what was the price of entrance. When I told her the cover price, she went silent and there was a awkward silent for 3-4 sec. Her voice tone changed on the phone, she felt embaressed. I on the end figured out she add no money for the comedy club, and I could not pay her fee, myself being low on income these days.

I changed the subject, ask her how her kids where doing, but she still felt embaressed on the phone and it was getting awkward. We closed the conversation, and she called me back 15 minutes latter. She explained me that she was short on cash with the expense for her kids and she had not received her sales pourcentage.

Thats when I got totally honest with her and I told her I would of love to pay her fee but I was also broke. She thank me for being so sweet, even if I could not afford her cover charge. Since she would skip the stand-up comedy, we decided to meet at the club latter, with her female friend that was excited to meet me and my buddy. I then asked her I she could put me on the VIP list of the Club, she did not see any problem.

Latter she text me to give me the name of the ViP contact, and wrote me we where going to be in the VIP Couch section.

To bad my friend could not find a flight to come and meet us. It all got us pretty down for a little while and we had to postpone our night for latter this month.

Working on being empatic and on being a good friend is starting to pay off in small amouts for me.

Critics, comments are welcomed CC.

Thanks for reading.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:36 pm 

Hey CC, for this post I will write about listening to woman, rather than trying to fix their problem or find a solution to their situation and I will post of dealing with womans attention and display of support and love.

I have been doing this for years, and I heard it way before I started in this community. "men gives advices and wants to fix problems and woman dont want advice they want people who listens and understand"

Yet I have done it anyway, it's as if I have the urge to try to find a solution to their situation all the time. I am a man of action, I am a man who is ressourceful, I am a man who as a recipe for almost any situation....except understanding woman on a deep passionate level.

That was untill 2 weeks ago, when I decided to really find that recipe.

I still fight the urge to open my mouth and tell her how she should run her life and how things would be so simple if she would just do things my way rather then her way.

But by bitting my tong and listening to her, I get to connect and penetrate her world. It is an awsome feeling.

By asking the right questions, woman can make 70-90% of the conversation.

Here are some of the tools I have develop:

- Get her to talk by asking open ended question.
- Oriente the conversation by asking question that leads toward subject that she likes to talk about, like relations, psychology, her favorite movies, her family, her father...
- Oriente the questions toward subject that makes her feel good emotions.
- When ever I get the urge to fix her problem or to offer a solution, I turn my solution into a question. Ex: rather than "i Know this great way to get rid of headaches, this is what I will ask "how many ways do you have to get rid of a headache?"
And usually she will come up with her own solutions.
- Be trully interested in what she says.

Up to know this as serve me well in my interactions.

For those who as read my previous post on this tread, you will remember that I was adopted by a familly, and that I never build a loving bond with any member of this familly.

Therefore I always felt akward toward bounding with people, and I shut myself from all these feelings for years. As i am moving on in my journey, I am ready to accept those feelings and I want to feel them everyday now, and give it everyday now.

Dealing with womans display of love, attention and support.

It's been two weeks that I am noticing woman behaviors toward me changing. One of them is giving me rides home after class, every week, another is inviting me to swim with her and giving windows of opportunity by telling me where she studies and at what time.

I am happy about all this, but in me I am scared. "What if I fuck-up?", "What if I dont live up to manhood personna I am working so hard to acheive?"...to are the questions that goes on in my head.

When she asked me to go swim with her, I had just finish my trainning and I had to go home because I had work to get done that was urgent, and I knew I was actually dodging her out of fear, and my excuse was my work, true my work was urgent, but not that urgent. I could of stayed around at least for 1/2 hour with her.

--------------------------------------

At work, there is this wonderful barmaid. She is active, energized, happy, positive and our eyes lock togeter when we are talking at work. This is soul bounding, it is also a search for honnesty, truth and authenticity when we talk to each other.

She is married as 3 kids, and they are all under 2.

Last week she gave me a back rub out of nowhere. It was not a typical back rub, like "let me get the tension out of your back" type of rub. It was more a "Let me ease you, give you my energy" type of rub. I felt her inside my entire body, a jolt of energy and healling effect.

She gave me 2 more 2 days ago. Both of them was after an employee started an argument with me and had been disrespectful toward me. The moment after I displayed more energy, more control and won the argument, she came behind and gave me the rub, a kiss a hug, and in one of the occasion thanked me for giving a client a wonderful service.
I felt that this girl was lending mer her strenght, her support and her love. This is the first time it happened to me and I honnestly dont know how to react.

I want to keep my frame because it happens at work, but I also dont want to seem like the guy who gets affection for the first time. (even if this is the case.)

I dont want this to end, and I want keep on getting this type of love, and I want to keep on connecting.

But I could use a few tips on how to handle this properly, without looking too much like an amateur in this department, or getting soft and needy for more of that good stuff.

This is a problem, but a good problem.

Thanks for reading, and i look forward to hear your toughts and good tips if you have any. Keep in mind that I am in search of my soulmate, and I am not into pick-up these days.

Happy sarging to all.

Star.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game