Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:10 pm 
CC Hollywood Member

SilverStar wrote:
I am happy about all this, but in me I am scared. "What if I fuck-up?", "What if I dont live up to manhood personna I am working so hard to acheive?"...to are the questions that goes on in my head.
When she asked me to go swim with her, I had just finish my trainning and I had to go home because I had work to get done that was urgent, and I knew I was actually dodging her out of fear, and my excuse was my work, true my work was urgent, but not that urgent. I could of stayed around at least for 1/2 hour with her.

This is a great post. This is the fear I have on the dance floor with chicks. I always think if I dance with them they will somehow see right thru me to my AFCness. Even though just writing that I know that I'm not that person anymore.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:37 am 

It's been more than 3 months that I have not made a post. So here it is...

I feel frustrated an angry right now. I lost my job, since 3 weeks, I sent over 25 resume, did not get one call back, all my contacts are not returning my call, I feel left on my own.

I feel that my true strenght and resolved are put to the test. I know I will pull trough, I always did. I realize in time like this one who are my friends and allies, and a few of those I thought were on my side will know be labelled as "posers" or "fake" or "unrelliable", I feel that some poeple just want to see me fail.

If behind every great man, there is a great woman, I could really benefit of my "great woman" and I could use some of her strenght to help me go through this one.

I have defined my purposed, my mission and I have set goals and objectives to meet them. Right now I feel and think that the whole world is against me, even if my purpose and vision are good and oriented toward helping others.

I have helped and give as much and as good as I could, and right now I feel like life is telling me "thanks for everything, now go fuck yourself".

The fact that I am comming short on money, that I have no job and no signs that It will change soon, that I am cannot acheive my goals to live my purpose gives me an awfull energy around woman.

I cannot get my mood and energy on a constant level. One day I am putting myself in peak state, I send resume, I am optimistic, then I get no feed back and then I feel angry, frustrated and piss off at the one who have put me in this position.

I take responsability for everything that happens and that life gives me. I also believe that you get back what you give, but in time like these, I really wonder what did I give to get all this shit back?

This might be one of a few belief I might change.

It's the summer, it's over 25celcius out since i lost my job 3 week ago and I can't even enjoy it half the time. Because I am so entrenched in my fucking head.

Decibel, Envy, I could use some word of advice.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:45 am 
Host of the Decibel Show "n00b"/CCLA Member/CC Best Homegrown Coach 2010

Philosophers have been speculating for ages on the topic of why good people suffer needlessly. If they haven't figured it out after centuries, it's not likely you will either. Shit just happens.

Put that idea out of your head. People do good things for others all their lives, and then are the victim of injustice or violence. Don't expect any reciprocation for your goodness. Sometimes you'll be rewarded, sometimes punished. It's a crapshoot. If I had to wager on it, I wouldn't know where to put my money.

Instead, focus on being who you want to be and where you want to go. Life will dump crap on you. You can let it pile up over your head, or you can climb out of it and laugh in its face. Right now you're letting it pile up, but you could just as easily climb above it.

As soon as I changed my perspective on things, my life changed. When I got into the community, I had $250k of debt with no hope of financial recovery, couldn't get a normal girlfriend, had sciatica, was tormented by a crazy mom, etc etc. I let it all weigh me down, and somehow like a shark smelling blood, life could sense my weakness and decided to keep attacking me. That's a common victim mentality.

Once I took charge of my situation, with a combination of luck, good decisions, persistence and believing fully in my intentions, everything reversed. I'm almost debtfree, have a great gf, and am physically and emotionally in the best shape in years.

The keys to this were:

1. Have a goal. For me, it came out of a dream one night. I dreamed I was living in a new house in a new town, and I woke up feeling like to get to that goal I needed to take action. Prior to that dream, I was complacent with whatever life threw at me, since I hadn't envisioned any goals.
2. Set your intent. My intent was to be debt-free in two years, and I would work however hard I needed to get it done. Once I believed in my intent 100%, calls started coming in and opportunities opened. It's like that book The Secret. Life reveals new possibilities once you really believe deep down in what you want. At the moment you're clinging onto old ways of thinking, and as long as that's happening, the universe will resist you.
3. Have a plan. The lightbulb came on when I was talking to myself during a 2 hour commute home one day. Suddenly, all the steps I needed to take became evident the more I brainstormed. I got to work that night and a week later had a few new opportunities.
4. Don't give up. My alternatives to not being successful were things like loneliness, suicide and bankruptcy. Not options. There is no giving up. You just need the strength to keep at it until you succeed.

Hope that helps.

The Chodefest Journals. dB's reports in one spell-binding ebook.

MAN SCHOOL. Let's get this handled.

Coming soon, my directorial debut, Blood Rush.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:55 am 

Hey Decibel, Thanks for the reply.

Yeah I got into the "victim mind set" for a few days, I admit, but got out of it.

I sent over 30 resumes and got 2 interviews, that lead to 2 tryouts next week. Not the jobs I was hoping for but they are good starts.

As you mentionned, I did let some shit pill up, and that was unacceptable for me. I can enjoy life and the best it can offer.

I realized a few things in the last month, one of them was that in order to fullfil my dreams, my vision and my purpose, I still had to fight for what got me where I am right now. I put a lot of energy and effort toward the life I want to have, but neglected investing and maintaining what I had gain and built on in my previous career. The result is that I will loose what I gained in the past if I dont continu to fight for it at the same time that I work for the life I want to construct.

Therefor, I had an awsome run in the last 32 months, but what I got in the last month is the result of my lack of focus and investment in key parts of my life.

This month as also opened my eye to another dimension of my life. This is a clean up part for my life... a natural clean up. As I am moving forward toward my goals, the people who does not want to be part of my life, who does not want to support me, who played posers and wants me to fail...these people are naturally comming out of the shades and are out in the open right now. I know who they are right now and I will categorize them accordingly.

I also became weak with woman and revert to my old chod self during this month. Again...unacceptable. This month as exposed a lot of flaws in my game, starting with my frustrations of dealing with the regular testing of woman. Got my PUA material out and got back to work this week. The attraction is flowing back in, HBEvil reached me and wanted to pass the evening with me.

Can someone with good experience comfirm and correct me on this one:

- Woman will test regularly and forever, that's how there wired.
- When you pass the test, they get attraction spikes.
- After a couple of test, a woman will be more attracted to you of you past the test
- then they will start to open up, and reward you, pass your compliance test....

Thanks for reading CC.

Comments are always welcomed.

Thanks Decibel.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:00 am 

Sounds like you're getting back on track. Decluttering is huge. You need to declutter your social circle, your inner game, your physical environment. All these unnecessary things are energy drainers and distractions from meeting your goals.

As for the above about testing it's very common but not absolute. Do you have a specific question?

Post Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:07 pm 

Hey Decibel,

I have no specific questions.

I only had problem dealing with woman's test in the last month because of my situation.

- Getting laid off
- Not having a job
- Getting low on cash
- Not being able to fulfil my purpose and my mission

are all factors that played havoc with my head.

I have builted an attractive lifestyle and woman where noticing it and things where moving well.

But after I lost my job, I realized that I could not be a "provider" or fulfill my purpose and mission.
I also realized that the situation got my vibe all distortionned and that I could not even fulfil a "lover" role, neing filled with anger, frustration and deception.

The situation also got me to re-think about the vehicule and the means I was using to acheive my goals, and the changes I must do to keep on moving forward.

I think that all this got me to a point where I had to put my shit back together before I could start to be attrative to the ladies....You know Step 1 on the journey...get your shit together!!!!

A few thing I have learned from this experience:

- I have over pumped my state to acheive my goals. NLP is good to pump state, but there is a point where it played against me because on my high I did not focus on other point that matter in the game of life.

- My vision was good but it was not detailled enough, I must refine my vision and purpose.

- I cannot rely on always be good, but also on being a active political player in the work field.

- I have worked hard to get the carreer change I was working on, iI have absolutly no sign, zero, nata, niet, void....that I will get a call from an enterprise...(over 50 resume sent, + a ridiculus amount of calls, + help from people of the industry...) So this month as been an eye opener for me and it means that it's time that I move on to another avenue to get the outstanding career I want.

- I had time to started the Pandora's Box from Vin DiCarlo, and this system is helping me clear up my game.

- HB evil keeps on calling me.... SHe's a Tester, let her work for me!!! :twisted:

Thanks for reading CC.

Good luck hunting pink pleasure!!!

Post Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:25 pm 

SilverStar wrote:
But after I lost my job, I realized that I could not be a "provider" or fulfill my purpose and mission.
I also realized that the situation got my vibe all distortionned and that I could not even fulfil a "lover" role, neing filled with anger, frustration and deception.

Whatever you do with work or hobbies or whatever, do it for you. Don't ever think about how having a great job will make you a better provider, or how being in a good frame of mind will make you a better lover. All that is having a reactive mindset. You're not even reacting to what IS at this point, but what MIGHT BE. Which is an even bigger waste of your resources.

Truth is, the best guy me and JTR have hung out with, Blue, learned how to pull every night when he was living in his car. He wanted a bed to sleep in and a shower in the morning. Do you think he gave a fuck about what kind of provider or lover women might think about him? They still took him home.

Girls are gonna love you when you love yourself. Doesn't matter about your job or other shit. Do what it takes to love yourself.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:04 am 

Yeah I have been reacting to a lot of thing during this last month Decibel. As I mentionned, I was to entrenched in my head.

Everything I do is for myself, not in a selfish way, but in order to built the life I want. The job I want is not to please woman, it's to have a fulffilling carrer that meets my financial and emotionnal needs.

And I totally agree that money as nothing to do or is a minimal factor when picking up woman.

But as I built my attrative lifestyle, and I decided the type of life I want, I will need money. Money to buy my beach house, money to travel around the world, money to buy my electric car.....And all of these will be part of my life that I want to share with my soulmate.

That is why I felt i could not be a provider last month. Not the provider that is an orbiter that buy's drinks and offer trip to some foreign country, or that take girls out to restaurant and that get little to no sex. I am not settling for that role.

As for the lover part, I have yet found a way to talk about my frustrations and anger and have woman who wants to have sex with me or spend time with me when I'm in that state or frame...beside HBevil.

I know a few guys that as success with woman when they have this depressed state of mind or angry energy.

I decided not to share these emotions and state. Probably because of a limiting belief or a personnal rule that is not serving well and that comes in conflict with another belief.

And I love myself, not to worry. But maybe to much, probably because of the lack of it in my childhood, I learned to love myself. The problem I have with this is that sometime i love myself so much, i put my self and my need above anyone esle and I come out as selfish to others or snobby.

hope this makes sense.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:08 pm 

Hey CC,

I pray all of you are moving towards the goals your are setting for yourself.

It's been 2 months I did not post. I worked my ass of to get out of un-employment and here I am back to share with you this story...

After I got laid off from this enterprise, I was jobless for a month. Then I went to work at this Italian restaurant owned by a Mafia man. I worked 3 weeks for him, I hated my co-workers, but the Chef respected me and my hard work. When I left, the owner and I where talkin like good friends, and he highly recognized my culinary skills.

During these 3 weeks I worked on getting another job and I did. I landed a big one. I'm director of food services and executive chef for 3 restaurants.

This job pays me 10k$ more a year than the maximum I expected to get initially. Plus I get 3 weeks vocation per year, 5 paid sick days per year and 10 paid holyday day off a year. Thats 6 week off a year!!!! Plus a range of benefits, plus company training like red cross first aid...and free parking all year.

I only been there for a month, and every day I come in and I work to keep my job, this does not come in free and all that easy.

I wanted to share with you this story because, during this entire 7 weeks where I was struggling, I never stopped believing in myself, and what kept me strong is in part due to what I learned about inner game in the community of seduction.

Never did I doubt, never did I stopped moving foward. These day I feel stronger than ever, but that strenght, resolve and dedication comes from the size of the chalenges that are in front of me.

Every thing I learned from Hypnotica, DR. paul, DDangelo, RJ, daily affirmations, RSD...at a subcouncious and councious level all supported me during that time, It wasn't about pick-up, it was about confidence.

Have a great sarge.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:09 am 

That's awesome. Bad times are often really hidden opportunities to better our circumstances.

SilverStar wrote:
I get 3 weeks vocation per year,

I hope not. Vocation is work, so this means you work an extra 3 weeks per year lulz.

Glad you got where you are. Where you started from should keep you grateful for it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game