Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game

Post Posted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:06 am 
Host of the Decibel Show "n00b"/CCLA Member/CC Best Homegrown Coach 2010

You have to consider your rep to some degree. If you live in a small town and can't afford to be seen as a weirdo, then the process will take longer. I always found it easier to game when I wasn't in my hood, because then you have license to do whatever you want and not worry about your rep.

If you can visit another town to game, or travel, or deal with tourists only, then those are some ways around it. I don't know what your options are now, so I can't give you specific recs. But a lot of the work doesn't necessarily involve "sets." For starters, do things like karaoke that might be outside your comfort zone. Or wave at people eating lunch as if you know them. Or ask a group of people if they're visiting from Swaziland. Dunno, there's tons of weird stuff you can do that will break down the walls without making you the island outcast.

The Chodefest Journals. dB's reports in one spell-binding ebook.

MAN SCHOOL. Let's get this handled.

Coming soon, my directorial debut, Blood Rush.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Sat May 21, 2011 11:33 am 

I would worry a little bit about your rep, as it can get you automatically blown out sometimes. Try to change up where you go and what days you go to increase the chances of meeting new people. The one thing you want to be wary of is being known as the "local creeper", where you always go to that spot on certain days to hit on girls... once you have that reputation it is very hard to change it. I would start practicing day game at coffee houses and such (starbucks near a college campus are money) in order to not only break up the monotany but to meet new people as well.

Post Posted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:21 pm 

Yeah going to another island isn't a plausible and pretty much everyone parties at the same spot on specific nights. The idea about doing shit outside of my comfort zone seems and the blog seems pretty money. I'll fuck around harder with tourists and fuck around less with locals.

I just need to gain more experience in my career so I can move to a big city and fuck around as much as I want.

As I said before I do appreciate all your input.

http://www.casanovacrew.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=15842&sid=82341e2d17a582144f20fa155929bd97

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game