Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game

Post Posted: Sun May 22, 2011 12:18 am 
CC Supporter

I have watch this DVD and that Dvd, read this book and that one. And I admit it has had its effects on me for the better in making me realize what I needed to change about myself.

I have realized that a good night out is entirely up to me. In order to become good with women, I have to consistently practice and approach to sculpt my craft so to speak.

But the realness of how I'm feeling lately is..

I dont care about approaching or getting better with women, if I cant even replace a headlight on my car, Keep my job or find that part of me that lets me know that I'll be okay w/o a woman. I took this journey knowing theyre would be growing pains involved and that I was pretty much ready for. The truth of the matter is .... Most of the girls I know wouldnt even go to dinner with me or hang with me w/o a friend. And I have known some of these girls more than a year. I have wanted to just delete this girls out my phone and just start anew, but what would be the point of that?

I get envious of people or my guy friends, that can have women hang around them w/o being at the club. I notice now, that I do have issues connecting with guys and girls. I say things while in set that isnt congruent with the subject, I try too hard most of the time to get girls attracted to me. I see women I want to approach all the time, but I keep myself at bay and mentally tell myself, I'm hanging with my friends I dont need to talk to her, just lying to myself.

To be in the game the length of time, I pictured myself being irresistible to girls in my 3rd ... I always thought by now this shit would be easy but with every triumph in pickup I have had. There are 2 more things I need to fix, and its hard for me to focus on just those things when I have so much else I should be thinking of and doing.

I dont know whats blocking my success, I guess the best answer would be myself. I hate approaching and the shit doesnt amount to anything. I hate getting numbers and after a few txt the shit goes dead and the attraction dies so easy. I hate when girls I like tell me, "You had a chance when we first met, but we are friends now". I do my best to save face.. but I get angry hearing that.

I think In the most raw form I'm disappointed with myself and my progression in the game.

Her Favorite Juice

Level of Success - Women are in my life and I love it, but to be desirable is what the next goal is all about..
Building a solid circle of girls, that are in rotation that want to spend time with me and roll with me

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:58 am 
Host of the Decibel Show "n00b"/CCLA Member/CC Best Homegrown Coach 2010

You may have seen my breakdown of what I think you need to get good with chicks...

1. Inner game
2. Physical attractiveness
3. Everything else

This is in order of importance. So notice unless you look like an Abercrombie model, it all starts and ends with inner game. If you have your inner game 99% locked down, ain't good enough. One little bug in the system will fuck you up, unless you're an incredibly good actor. And sounds to me like your inner game is far from where it needs to be.

Without meeting you, I'd speculate the reason you aren't getting where you want to be is your inner game. Incongruence, self-esteem issues, attachment to outcome, etc. When you TOTALLY let go of the shit in your head you'll feel present and free, and girls will be attracted to you. Until this happens it won't matter how many numbers you get or how many years you're in the game.

I'd recommend you take a break from the game and do some serious soul-searching.

Also remember cold approach isn't for everyone. I personally found it highly ineffective in the long-run considering the investment of time, money and energy, and realized there were more effective and efficient ways to bring women into my life.

The Chodefest Journals. dB's reports in one spell-binding ebook.

MAN SCHOOL. Let's get this handled.

Coming soon, my directorial debut, Blood Rush.

Post Posted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:18 am 

Decibel wrote:
Also remember cold approach isn't for everyone. I personally found it highly ineffective in the long-run considering the investment of time, money and energy, and realized there were more effective and efficient ways to bring women into my life.

I'm curious, are you referring to match sites, social circle or something else?

Post Posted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:41 am 

Most times guys will meet mates through school, work or social circle. Bars rate extremely low, and online is decent. If you aren't in school and don't want to date coworkers, then you should look at online and social circle.

Online game is typically affordable and requires little time investment. Plus the girls online want to hook up, unlike cold approach where so many are already in relationships or believe a stigma about dating guys in bars.

Social circles can be created, and I found meetup.com a good way to do this. Build your social circle and mine it for women.

Other ways like befriend promoters and tap into that circle can work.

The important thing to realize is cold approach is enormously difficult for many guys. It's good to keep applying yourself to get the benefits of it, but if you find yourself at a plateau you should look into other avenues.

Post Posted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:02 am 

Quote:
Online game is typically affordable and requires little time investment. Plus the girls online want to hook up, unlike cold approach where so many are already in relationships or believe a stigma about dating guys in bars.

I joined match.com so far I got a few...undesirables... who have winked at me. So I kind of left it alone. Any advise on where to research how to take better advantage of this source?

Quote:
Social circles can be created, and I found meetup.com a good way to do this. Build your social circle and mine it for women.

I had looked at that before with the intent on joining a couple of them... I will take another look and give it a try, thanks!
One concern I have... do you have any advise on calibration? Some of us have been working on club/bar game so much that it seems to me it would be easy to look like a dick instead of just a fun/joking kind of guy.

Post Posted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:40 am 

I posted a match.com thread under the online game section. I posted most of the exact wording I used. Basically I winked at a shit load of hot girls every day, like 20-40 on average. Then whoever winked back or looked at my profile, I sent the same message about wanting to adopt them. Then we exchanged a few emails and I invited them out quickly. It's all there in that post. The girl I'm currently seeing (Kerry from Street Kings) was from match, so it does work if you use a proven system. I think austin is another source of info on online game.

As for meetups, yeah me and cyrus the virus did this a bunch. Look for his FRs/LRs. Good source of chicks if you are well-calibrated. Not so good if you're weird and creepy. So keep using bars/clubs to hone your calibration, but use meetups for building a circle once you're a fun and chill dude.

Post Posted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:19 pm 
CC Supporter

Decibel wrote:
You may have seen my breakdown of what I think you need to get good with chicks...

1. Inner game
3. Everything else

This is in order of importance. So notice unless you look like an Abercrombie model, it all starts and ends with inner game. If you have your inner game 99% locked down, ain't good enough. One little bug in the system will fuck you up, unless you're an incredibly good actor. And sounds to me like your inner game is far from where it needs to be.

Without meeting you, I'd speculate the reason you aren't getting where you want to be is your inner game. Incongruence, self-esteem issues, attachment to outcome, etc. When you TOTALLY let go of the shit in your head you'll feel present and free, and girls will be attracted to you. Until this happens it won't matter how many numbers you get or how many years you're in the game.

I'd recommend you take a break from the game and do some serious soul-searching.

As to what you mention Decibel, most of that feeling resides to myself thinking, I have done enough cold approach. I feel like I got some handle on myself so, when bought into a new situation with a girl I am meeting.. I should be able to do everything naturally.

I took a break for about 3weeks late April into May, and felt good coming back out and enjoying a night with friends. While I know I still havent got a handle on my inner game, I just have to be more accountable for myself. I can sit up here and cry all day but at the end, I still have to get this shit handled.

Her Favorite Juice

Level of Success - Women are in my life and I love it, but to be desirable is what the next goal is all about..
Building a solid circle of girls, that are in rotation that want to spend time with me and roll with me

Post Posted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:19 pm 
CC Supporter

Decibel wrote:

1. Inner game
3. Everything else

As to what you mention Decibel, most of that feeling resides to myself thinking, I have done enough cold approach. I feel like I got some handle on myself so, when bought into a new situation with a girl I am meeting.. I should be able to do everything naturally.

I took a break for about 3weeks late April into May, and felt good coming back out and enjoying a night with friends. While I know I still havent got a handle on my inner game, I just have to be more accountable for myself. I can sit up here and cry all day but at the end, I still have to get this shit handled.

Her Favorite Juice

Post Posted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:21 pm 

ok thanks, I will look for those posts.

Quote:
One concern I have... do you have any advise on calibration? Some of us have been working on club/bar game so much that it seems to me it would be easy to look like a dick instead of just a fun/joking kind of guy.

with this is was meaning more of the opposite side of the coin... taking to much of the bar game to a social circle and coming off like an ass... like say disqualifying to hard

Post Posted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:56 pm 
CC Supporter

But Decibel

I believe only thru experience that inner game can be directly effected, I have never been able to just see a resolve like that just looking at the cieling and analyzing myself.

For me at this moment, its coming down to me to just "F'in do the work"!

I'm just afraid that too much approaching could actually, bring your value down to an extent.

Her Favorite Juice

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game