Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game

Post subject: What do you do when....
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:59 am 
CC Supporter

I have been reading Decibels e-book on inner game and theres some pretty cool info on there but, What steps should I do If I have the most fucked up inner game ever? & what I mean by that is when your normal state is just feeling like shit all the time. I cant remember feeling normal. Even my family told me since I was a baby I was always crying and scared of something. I agree w/Decibel that inner game is a huge part of how you perform in the field. I have been sarging like crazy last couple months and that forces all my insecurities and anxietys to come to the surface. I knew from the beggining this was gonna be my biggest problem. How have some of u guys dealt w/this?

Swiph

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:44 am 
CCIE Team Lead

I have some inner game videos that demonstrate NLP and hypnosis excersizes. PM your email address and I can send them to you

- A lesbian and her sister and vice versa

Post Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:46 pm 
Host of the Decibel Show "n00b"/CCLA Member/CC Best Homegrown Coach 2010

My primer is written mainly from personal experience, meaning if there's a sticking point in there, I most likely had it at one point. The other parts I picked up from hanging out with other guys. So collectively I think the book hits upon most of the common issues and how to wrap your head around them.

I can't say without talking to you where you should put your focus first, but often a guy's inner blueprint was first drawn out by the family. Maybe you were born feeling like shit and scared, but more likely your upbringing has made this what you consider "the norm." As an exercise, you should write out all the crap in your head, as specifically as possible, and where it might have originated.

For me, for example, I had to deal with seeing the world negatively. I also identified with the victim role. I found frequent examples where my family contributed to these patterns, and then I extricated myself from them, and with will power abandoned negative thinking and victim mentality. Lastly, I forgave my family for the consequences of their words.

If it helps, you can brainstorm in this thread.

Going into the field was equivalent to therapy for me, since like you said it brought all the crap out and forced me to to come up with better strategies (afterall, besides being a great motivator, sex is a pretty good litmus test; if you feel like shit, most girls won't bother).

The Chodefest Journals. dB's reports in one spell-binding ebook.

MAN SCHOOL. Let's get this handled.

Coming soon, my directorial debut, Blood Rush.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:48 pm 
CC Supporter

Decibel wrote:
My primer is written mainly from personal experience, meaning if there's a sticking point in there, I most likely had it at one point. The other parts I picked up from hanging out with other guys. So collectively I think the book hits upon most of the common issues and how to wrap your head around them.

I can't say without talking to you where you should put your focus first, but often a guy's inner blueprint was first drawn out by the family. Maybe you were born feeling like shit and scared, but more likely your upbringing has made this what you consider "the norm." As an exercise, you should write out all the crap in your head, as specifically as possible, and where it might have originated.

For me, for example, I had to deal with seeing the world negatively. I also identified with the victim role. I found frequent examples where my family contributed to these patterns, and then I extricated myself from them, and with will power abandoned negative thinking and victim mentality. Lastly, I forgave my family for the consequences of their words.

If it helps, you can brainstorm in this thread.

Going into the field was equivalent to therapy for me, since like you said it brought all the crap out and forced me to to come up with better strategies (afterall, besides being a great motivator, sex is a pretty good litmus test; if you feel like shit, most girls won't bother).

Thanks for replying Decibel, I also used to identify myself as a victim like you said, & also feeling like I ain't good enough even to the point where I'm hanging out w/my friend who I met here on CC, thinking in the beck of my head "I'm a bad person, I dont deserve to have such a cool friend/wing". And of course its worse when Im talking to really hot chicks. The brainstorming sounds like a good idea.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:40 pm 
CC MVP Sept. 2008 & Aug. 2009

Two things I did was write Positive Affirmations and read them to myself in the morning and before I went to sleep...

The second one was I listened to Sphinx of the Imagination by Hypnotica...those two things helped me a grip.

I also have another hypnosis CD on confidence that I've been listening to every day which helps...it's weird. It tells me that for everything he's saying to me to kick in I have to walk in a room, smile...tilt my head back and put my chest out a lil and BAM I'm good to go...and what's weird...after I do it I get this huge grin on my face and I'm ready for whatever.

So...

Those are the things that I did to help with my confidence, brotha.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:08 pm 
CC Supporter

Im gonna start using affirmations like Hydro said. I used to be cautious w/the inner game stuff because alot guys use it as an excuse not to go out but I sarge quite often. I cant deny the Inner game stuff, as corny as it sounds.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:41 am 

Based on my own experience, Visualisation does help me a lot. Like, I have really fucked inner game because I have this identity crisis. So, I will go to the mirror first thing in the morning chant some shit right in front of my face and I will usually visualise myself doing the approach and getting a good close from it, I mean everything is in your mind and you can do lots of stuff with the mind.

Whoever tells me PU was easy, I will punch him in his throat, and stab his balls with a fork

Post Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:42 pm 
CC Supporter

jimbeam wrote:
Based on my own experience, Visualisation does help me a lot. Like, I have really fucked inner game because I have this identity crisis. So, I will go to the mirror first thing in the morning chant some shit right in front of my face and I will usually visualise myself doing the approach and getting a good close from it, I mean everything is in your mind and you can do lots of stuff with the mind.

Cool, Ill try anything. I gotta get this issue handled.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:08 am 

Quote:

I know this might be a little weird, like I even tried to talked myself out of doing this, I mean talking to myself in the mirror first thing in the morning. Stick to it,man.
Visualisation is definitely one of the many ways of doing it.
I'm not sure about the whole science part of how it works but if you just search for it on Google, I'm sure it's there.
For me I've read it somewhere and MMA fighters like Randy Couture use it but in the magazine it says "Morphing", maybe you want to try that as well, coz I'm going to :)

Whoever tells me PU was easy, I will punch him in his throat, and stab his balls with a fork

Post Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:34 pm 
CC Supporter

jimbeam wrote:
Quote:

I know this might be a little weird, like I even tried to talked myself out of doing this, I mean talking to myself in the mirror first thing in the morning. Stick to it,man.
Visualisation is definitely one of the many ways of doing it.
I'm not sure about the whole science part of how it works but if you just search for it on Google, I'm sure it's there.
For me I've read it somewhere and MMA fighters like Randy Couture use it but in the magazine it says "Morphing", maybe you want to try that as well, coz I'm going to :)

OK dude. I thought this was weird when I read it but Ill try it. I'm feeling like shit again. I wanna get laid but I wish I didn't give a fuck about girls but I cant fake it. Specially during day time, when I cant muster enough balls to approach I start getting thoughts like, "I'm no fucking good" "im such a fuckin pussy'' "dont deserve anything good. etc. I know this PUA shit takes time but I wish, I would feel good on my way to reaching my dreams and goals. I'm really fucked up.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game