Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:58 am 
Host of the Decibel Show "n00b"/CCLA Member/CC Best Homegrown Coach 2010

Day game is one of the hardest things I've ever done from an inner game stand point so the fact you have a hard time approaching isn't totally a reflection of you. You also couldn't climb mount everest now. Does that make you a pussy? No. With a lot of training and discipline you can. Same with pick up. And it may not always be fun.

And let me be clear again. Cold approach PU is HARD. It may be the most challenging thing you'll ever do. There are other easier ways to get experience with women if that's your goal.

The other thing that comes up a lot when I work with guys like you is lack of personable accountability. These guys will work their ass off for other people but when it comes to their own goals they set the bar much lower. In these cases I'd suggest looking into stuff on accountability like Oz principle.

The Chodefest Journals. dB's reports in one spell-binding ebook.

MAN SCHOOL. Let's get this handled.

Coming soon, my directorial debut, Blood Rush.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:10 pm 
CC Supporter

Decibel wrote:
Day game is one of the hardest things I've ever done from an inner game stand point so the fact you have a hard time approaching isn't totally a reflection of you. You also couldn't climb mount everest now. Does that make you a pussy? No. With a lot of training and discipline you can. Same with pick up. And it may not always be fun.

And let me be clear again. Cold approach PU is HARD. It may be the most challenging thing you'll ever do. There are other easier ways to get experience with women if that's your goal.

The other thing that comes up a lot when I work with guys like you is lack of personable accountability. These guys will work their ass off for other people but when it comes to their own goals they set the bar much lower. In these cases I'd suggest looking into stuff on accountability like Oz principle.

Your so right. I do shit for for other people but I set the bar much lower for myself. Even tho Im starting to see a little progress going out at night and gaming at bars in clubs, Day game is still pretty tough for me and thats when I beat myself over even more because one of my biggest goals is to be able to meet girls anywhere. Seeing a really cute walk by at the mall or park, and me not doing a thing like most chodes, really chews me up inside. Ill look into Oz principle. Thanks. Im looking forward to the meeting on sunday.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:42 pm 
CC Hollywood Member

Decibel wrote:

I do this as well. Part of the reason why I was gunnin to host meetings so much. Glad this problem has a diagnosis.

*sigh* guess this means I gotta sarge solo tonight to fix this problem. Studio City, here I come.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:49 pm 

It's a great goal to feel that free to approach anywhere, and you can reach it, but realize only a very small percentage of dudes in the world have the balls to do it. The huge majority of men can't approach girls anywhere. That's why they typically settle for being set up or meeting girls at work/school. Day game cold approach is like a super power to most guys. So don't beat yourself up.

Oz principle was written to improve businesses but it holds true in personal growth too. You need to learn how to raise that bar and hold yourself to higher standards, and then make promises to yourself you intend on keeping.

When I started on this path I made a promise to myself and I held myself accountable by breaking old destructive thought processes. Going out solo 5 times a week, pushing through the pain of my anxiety, getting help anywhere I could. I pushed myself but I never beat myself up. You won't get anywhere with negative self talk. It's unhealthy.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:12 pm 
CC Supporter

Weird thing is, Since a 2 week sargeathon last month, I havent been the same. I got a bit burned out and I dont feel like I have recovered 100%. I was having a little momentum before that. Then Issues started to creep up on me. Lately I been unenthusiastic infield and at my job. For some reason I started hating people again, I havent felt like this since High School. All the old shit keeps coming. Sometimes I wonder If I need therapy or pickup.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:37 pm 

Sure it could be depression and pick up won't help that. Talk to your primary doctor or see a psychiatrist.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:42 pm 
CC Supporter

Decibel wrote:
Sure it could be depression and pick up won't help that. Talk to your primary doctor or see a psychiatrist.

I always considered that. I figured that me being bad w/ women is part of a bigger problem. BTW you gave the best presentation that Iv'e seen so far, not kidding.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:22 pm 
CC Supporter

The very few girls that I have gone far with and the one girl I fucked all share the same trait of being raped or abused in the past. Oh and they all contemplated suicide. Is it the law of attraction?

Post Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:09 pm 

I’m kind of a modest bastard. I’m not going to pretend to have all the answers, nor am I going to imply that I’ve overcome similar problems. But I have faced similar situations to you. It seems that we are all haunted by inner demons, some more profound than others. So, to that, I will share with you my two cents.

Quote:
Specially during day time, when I cant muster enough balls to approach I start getting thoughts like, "I'm no fucking good" "im such a fuckin pussy'' "dont deserve anything good. etc.

In the span of your complete existence, until the day you fade away into the twilight’s night, there is but only one person that you have complete and utter control of. That one person is you. Who else are you going to root for? Rivals, competitors, enemies, people that stand in your way? Life is an endless war of attrition. Examine your being as an army for a second (Art of War is a recommendation for Pick Up). An army who’s Esprit de Corps (morale) is higher enjoys an advantage in fighting spirit. You were put here on this Earth to procreate and survive. Never forget this, and make no compromises for it. Thus when you are on the field, you must retain supreme faith in your mission. Everything else is redundant and pointless conjecture.

To take the warfare analogy further, you must also examine your inner army. A divided army cannot put its full weight into the enemy. It will flee, crumble, and be destroyed in the face of hardship. But the army that retains its morale, which has a mission, who believes in its cause, can cross frozen rivers without boats, and fights a superior army without modern weapons. Mobilize yourself. Destroy discontentment, sharpen your will and discipline, master the inner army.

Pain is just an illusion of the senses. Despair is an illusion of the mind.

Love and war are the same thing, and stratagems and policy are as allowable in the one as in the others
- Miguel Cerbantes

Post Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:13 pm 

Swiph wrote:
The very few girls that I have gone far with and the one girl I fucked all share the same trait of being raped or abused in the past. Oh and they all contemplated suicide. Is it the law of attraction?

Partly. The kind of person you see yourself as contributes to the kinds of girls you attract. Also I'd assume your filtering mechanism allows crappy girls in. This might be because of low standards and a belief that this is all you're entitled to. Plus you may be attracted to project girls. See the IG primer about this.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game