Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:41 am 
CC Supporter

Roguewolf your one deep, profound guy. I like your analogy. An Decibel I checked out the part about project girls it's really interesting. When I saw your post I thought you meant ghetto girls from the projects hahaha. But yeah, project girls are no good and they seem to bring even more negative vibes. Everyone says that I should be getting laid because I'm a descent looking guy, but that won't help If your shit inside.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:55 pm 
CC Supporter

Straight up, I have manageable AA but Trying to pretend not being deppresed and still going infield is hard. Almost paralising, especially sarging in Huntington Beach were most girls are White HB8s and 9s and I'm just a Mexican from Compton. Definitely a difficult phase in my CC adventure.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:47 pm 

If you are really serious about changing your state for good, get "personal power" from Tony robbins. Do the entire month.

this programme as shaked and changed me at levels I thought never existed.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:38 pm 
CC Supporter

SilverStar wrote:
If you are really serious about changing your state for good, get "personal power" from Tony robbins. Do the entire month.

this programme as shaked and changed me at levels I thought never existed.

Thnx man. I check out stuff that people here on the board here actually used. If it works for real people then I consider trying it out,

Post Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:38 am 

Quote:
Almost paralising, especially sarging in Huntington Beach were most girls are White HB8s and 9s and I'm just a Mexican from Compton

Actually, if anything, doesn't that make you a more hard ass and more bad ass guy? You live in a tough neighborhood, and if anything that has strengthened your resolve to do more and to do better than these snobby over-privileged white people!

Just a thought.

Also, no offense to my white homies <3 I'm white too (not really).

Post Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:55 pm 
CC Supporter

RogueWolf wrote:
Quote:
Almost paralising, especially sarging in Huntington Beach were most girls are White HB8s and 9s and I'm just a Mexican from Compton

Actually, if anything, doesn't that make you a more hard ass and more bad ass guy? You live in a tough neighborhood, and if anything that has strengthened your resolve to do more and to do better than these snobby over-privileged white people!

Just a thought.

Also, no offense to my white homies <3 I'm white too (not really).

Hahaha Not really. Ive been living in california for only a year. But I was raised in Kansas So I still get overwelmed w/ all the saturation here in Co Cal. For Some reason Jogging alot and execising helps me feel alot better.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:08 am 
CC Hollywood Member

A lot of good advice has already been posted, but there are a few points that nobody has touched upon.

Inner game is a reflection of ingrained outer habits. Clearly you've been through some tough times.

What you need to do is build up new habits that reinforce the fact that you are in fact an interesting successful person who can achieve goals and surpass them.

Key ways to do that.

Start doing martial arts. Find a school where the teacher and students are more concerned with getting better than with proving how big their dicks are. But find a martial art, and stick with it. You can get a black belt in a year to 18 months with solid effort.

Join a gym, and start working out (and not just show up and do curls in the corner, push yourself). If you have the money, get a personal trainer. Crossfit is incredible if you need some direction, and the book The 4 Hour Body will give you a lot of good ideas for workouts and nutrition for building muscle/cutting fat. Be consistent with it, it will take time to get visible results, but you'll feel great, and your body will start producing more testosterone to keep up with the physical activity.

Get a job. If you already have a job, start hunting for a way to get a promotion. Don't be stagnant. If you don't have a job, then get one. Work whatever job you can find. If you are a big dude, see about getting a job as a bouncer. If you aren't big, try for a job as a waiter, or a sales job at a mall or somewhere with a lot of traffic.

Read books about what interests you. Art, music, philosophy, psychology, political science, history, mathematics, whatever. Get into your groove, and out of your head.

Pickup is something that you can do once you get your life in order. Yeah, you can get laid by going out every night for six months, but building up a well-rounded identity will be much more useful in the long run, and will help you transition into being a cool guy that gets laid, as opposed to some guy putting on eyeliner to hit on drunk desperate chicks.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:51 pm 
CC Supporter

Wolf wrote:
A lot of good advice has already been posted, but there are a few points that nobody has touched upon.

Inner game is a reflection of ingrained outer habits. Clearly you've been through some tough times.

What you need to do is build up new habits that reinforce the fact that you are in fact an interesting successful person who can achieve goals and surpass them.

Key ways to do that.

Start doing martial arts. Find a school where the teacher and students are more concerned with getting better than with proving how big their dicks are. But find a martial art, and stick with it. You can get a black belt in a year to 18 months with solid effort.

Join a gym, and start working out (and not just show up and do curls in the corner, push yourself). If you have the money, get a personal trainer. Crossfit is incredible if you need some direction, and the book The 4 Hour Body will give you a lot of good ideas for workouts and nutrition for building muscle/cutting fat. Be consistent with it, it will take time to get visible results, but you'll feel great, and your body will start producing more testosterone to keep up with the physical activity.

Get a job. If you already have a job, start hunting for a way to get a promotion. Don't be stagnant. If you don't have a job, then get one. Work whatever job you can find. If you are a big dude, see about getting a job as a bouncer. If you aren't big, try for a job as a waiter, or a sales job at a mall or somewhere with a lot of traffic.

Read books about what interests you. Art, music, philosophy, psychology, political science, history, mathematics, whatever. Get into your groove, and out of your head.

Pickup is something that you can do once you get your life in order. Yeah, you can get laid by going out every night for six months, but building up a well-rounded identity will be much more useful in the long run, and will help you transition into being a cool guy that gets laid, as opposed to some guy putting on eyeliner to hit on drunk desperate chicks.

Dude....... I swear to god. While I was pondering this situation at work today, something similar to what you said came to mind. I'm actually back on anti-deppressants again. I was on them 2 years ago. I'm gonna get my ass in shape. Start playing guitar again. And attend concerts wich I havent done in a long time. I actually hate sports especially combat sports. I dont even like boxing and I'm mexican hahaha but I'm really good at playing the guitar. But when the depressions hit they hit hard and I loose interest in things I used to like. Your right tho.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:36 pm 
CC Hollywood Member

Swiph wrote:

Dude....... I swear to god. While I was pondering this situation at work today, something similar to what you said came to mind. I'm actually back on anti-deppressants again. I was on them 2 years ago. I'm gonna get my ass in shape. Start playing guitar again. And attend concerts wich I havent done in a long time. I actually hate sports especially combat sports. I dont even like boxing and I'm mexican hahaha but I'm really good at playing the guitar. But when the depressions hit they hit hard and I loose interest in things I used to like. Your right tho.

I hate combat sports too. I dropped out of jiujitsu in 5th grade after getting my yellow belt. Football was too intense too.

Then I found a great place that teaches old style japanese martial arts, and I'm now a second degree blackbelt. I don't get into fights or anything, but getting there is what is important. Seriously. Its actually pretty easy once you get the hang of it... its way easier than playing a guitar, lol.

Do the martial arts, and do the working out. They are of extreme importance. You will look and feel better, and be more confident in your body and your spirit.

Finally, read this short story. This is mandatory. Its only 23 pages, so you can read it right now. Read it twice if you must.

http://www.tarleton.edu/Faculty/sword/S ... comber.pdf

Post Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:35 am 
CC Supporter

Wolf wrote:
Swiph wrote:

I hate combat sports too. I dropped out of jiujitsu in 5th grade after getting my yellow belt. Football was too intense too.

Then I found a great place that teaches old style japanese martial arts, and I'm now a second degree blackbelt. I don't get into fights or anything, but getting there is what is important. Seriously. Its actually pretty easy once you get the hang of it... its way easier than playing a guitar, lol.

Do the martial arts, and do the working out. They are of extreme importance. You will look and feel better, and be more confident in your body and your spirit.

Finally, read this short story. This is mandatory. Its only 23 pages, so you can read it right now. Read it twice if you must.

http://www.tarleton.edu/Faculty/sword/S ... comber.pdf

WOW!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game