Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game

Post subject: Determination
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:05 pm 

So I had a random epiphany that I thought I should share even though it has nothing to do with the Fr.

Flashback summer 09: I went on my second cruise, now it was time to put my game to the test, at that time I was going out every weekend, and had been involved in the community for 2 months. My wing on the cruise was a real good looking natural who at times was a dick, but I cant complain I learned a lot from him, but this story isn’t about him its about a guy named Kirk. Kirk was your typical football jock, tall, good body build; his face expressed no emotion, seemingly cold and ruthless. I remember feeling like the shit when I stole his girl, but in reality I didn’t “ Steel” anything. You see Kirk would bounce around, and be extremely direct to the point where girls would get offended. I would look at Kurk and think wow this guy is an idiot. Kirk knew something that I thought I knew. Getting girls is all a numbers game, and he wasn’t going to waste his time unless he new he was going to have sex with the chick. While me on the other hand wasted time trying to be the social guy. While Kirk played it smart he was always under the radar being as subtle as can be.

Being in University for about a year I learned a lot about myself. Im a strong believer in anything is possible if you work at it hard enough and never give up. For example, in high school my grades were average at best. I had a bio teacher who was a premed drop out, and one day asked me what I wanted to study in college. I looked at her and told her a doctor. She laughed, and told me I am in for a rude awakening. She said “I tried to be a doctor, and couldn’t do it, and I did amazing in highschool”. So what makes you think that you can do it.
At first I thought maybe she had a point, I mean I never studied a day in my life in high school…. Lets fast-forward to summer of 011 little more than a year has past, and I have taken some of the hardest classes, and have yet to get a B. However, I have noticed that I am very ego driven, and it helps me, but hurts me at the same time. For instance, when taking Chem1 I got a 49 on the first exam. I studied so hard for this exam, and felt like giving up. Even though I couldn’t give up, I would never forgive myself if I just said well I failed the first test now its time to call it quits. I kept that 49 in my head, and it fueled something very dangerous inside of me, it gave me determination, and I came back and got a 98 on the second exam. I always think back to this everytime I see a girl who is hot, and I think well she’s out of my league. It just reminds me that will power, and a good mindset conquers all.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post subject: Re: Determination
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:20 pm 
CC Hollywood Member

Awesome story, and well written.

Post subject: Re: Determination
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:02 pm 

Cool Story

Which cruise was it?
Where did you go?

http://www.casanovacrew.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=15842&sid=82341e2d17a582144f20fa155929bd97

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game