Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game

Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:33 am 

Before I can master outer game, I need to master inner game. I am quite frankly, fucking obsessed with how I look. I spend a lot of money on clothing, haircuts, etc. I’m not quite a fitness freak, but my goal is eventually become one. I look in the mirror everyday, and I’m pretty certain I look alright. But I’m stuck with things that I pick out. Eyebrows not being perfectly asymmetrical (due to an incident with fireworks as a child), slight blemishes, etc etc. I know, I sound like a chick. How the fuck do I get over this bullshit?

I know in the pick up field, looks don’t matter that much. But I don’t know. I can believe it logically given what I’ve read. But I still don’t quite believe it internally. And this is a major issue, because I can't rely on just merely a boyish grin to achieve a f-close.

Help is appreciated, thanks <3

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:48 am 
Host of the Decibel Show "n00b"/CCLA Member/CC Best Homegrown Coach 2010

Too bad you couldn't make my talk cuz I discussed this stuff a little.

Looks matter. They matter a lot. Inner game matters more. If you're really good looking you'll have an easier time. If you're good looking but your inner game is off then you won't have as easy a time.

If you're not that attractive you need to work harder in other ways. If you let your lack of physical attractiveness affect your inner game, then your results plummet exponentially.

So maybe you aren't perfect. That's a minor handicap compared to the enormous handicap posed by your unwillingness to embrace your imperfections.

Stop caring about how you look. How? Spinal tap theory. Go out looking like absolute shit.

The Chodefest Journals. dB's reports in one spell-binding ebook.

MAN SCHOOL. Let's get this handled.

Coming soon, my directorial debut, Blood Rush.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:40 pm 
CC Hollywood Member

Decibel wrote:
Stop caring about how you look. How? Spinal tap theory. Go out looking like absolute shit.

I'm glad dB suggested this cuz I was thinkin it but it's got a little more gravitas comin from his mouth.

However, that whole MySpace Perfection Group look you got goin is in, man. Get over the AA, chicks'll be knockin each other over to get to you.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:22 pm 

Yeah dude, I think your looks are good. I think you just need a few more successful sarges to start propping up your inner game and confidence.

Have you ever checked out Rules of the Game by Neil Strauss? It has a like a 30-day plan that basically starts you at the bottom and you work your way up with getting confidence, reducing AA, finding inner-game, and becoming a bad-ass. It's really beneficial if you follow it exactly as it says.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:34 pm 

You may have some deep issues that could be helped by seeing a MD. Having said that i don't think there is anything wrong with making yourself look as good as you can on the outside as long as it is not adversely affecting your life. Looks can help a lot in pickup so don't dismiss them at the same time don't use them as a crutch.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:43 pm 

Fuck the MD. Need to owe up to my limitations and exploit my advantages.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:02 pm 

check out the book called Brain Lock by Jeffrey M. Schwartz
For me its been really helpful with similar issues

Post Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:47 pm 

nah, looks matter.

Get dressed in some true religions and ferragamos and you will pimp it up. However, you still have to learn to dress like shit and sarge, and then when you are ready, you put on the shiny armor and you on a whole notha level!

Its like you walk around with 50 pound weighted vest for a month, and then you take it off, and you freaking got the hops like michael jordan.

My Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/squattincassanova

Post Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:07 pm 
Banned By Majority Vote :(

Im gonna get crap for this as always....but...

There are plenty of very average looking asian guys with shit verbal game that lay really cute white girls... Im asian and i saw that a bunch of times. A lot of girls are into different things.

Its a numbers game. Once you realize that, you will make more attempts/approaches.

You can get more buff and im sure it wont change a thing. I used to lift weights. I was buff for my frame with lousy game. I get laid more now and i think its entirely due to mindset.

Think about this also. Why is prince hot to a lot of women? He isnt buff. You guys dont get it. It has nothing to do with looks unless you are dealing with people that care about looks. and none of you guys are deformed or weigh 300 lbs. I know white girls that could be models that are dating chubby average looking asian guys. There is a website devoted to asian males that date white.girls and vice versa. If you saw the couples on that site, all you would see are chode guys with socially weird white girls that happen to be physically hot.

You can get buff and wear hugo boss and that same girl that rejected you when you were scrawny and poor might still reject you. Why are you trying to win over a girl that didnt accept you before when the point of all this is to help you find girls that like you for you?

Post Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:39 am 

For the record, women like Prince because he's a multi-platinum, Grammy-award winning musical genius and rock star.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game