Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:54 am 
Host of the Decibel Show "n00b"/CCLA Member/CC Best Homegrown Coach 2010

When discussing the "do looks matter?" topic, there must always be a "look at (insert multimillionaire celebrity average-looking guy here)" post. It's the rule, Figment.

The Chodefest Journals. dB's reports in one spell-binding ebook.

MAN SCHOOL. Let's get this handled.

Coming soon, my directorial debut, Blood Rush.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:08 am 

Psh, it's cool d0pe. I'm going to take Enthalpy's advice. I'm personally a big fan of fashion and staying fit. >=)

Post Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:58 pm 
CC Hollywood Member

Decibel wrote:
When discussing the "do looks matter?" topic, there must always be a "look at (insert multimillionaire celebrity average-looking guy here)" post. It's the rule, Figment.

I dunno, Prince is anything but average looking. No homo.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:00 pm 

christopherultimate wrote:
Decibel wrote:

I dunno, Prince is anything but average looking. No homo.

YES HE IS LESS THAN AVERAGE LOOKING

BUT HE IS A CELEBRITY AND THAT TRUMPS LOOKS SO ITS A SHIT ANALOGY

Post Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:33 pm 
CC Hollywood Member

I meant he was better than average looking, not less. So that trumps your trump

Post Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:28 am 

Perhaps looks don't matter as much as when you are good as Sinn. But what looks get you that pure game wont is the 2 minute interactions that result in lays. Its just impossible to build that much attraction verbally in 2 minutes that the girl wants to fuck you if you look like shit.

Aesthetics + Humor is so damn money. Last week I went to store to ask the girl what type of item I should get to accentuate my bedroom. She pointed out the "cuddle blanket" and I asked if it was sexy and that it would make pieces of clothing drop off. Then I said we should try it out and test it and she said "oh we will" three fucking times and then asked me if I was gonna ask for her number. I did, and she begged me to send her a text. I sent her the following and after she got off work, I drove her home to make sweet sensual love.

Attachments:
18nQBoJmKKD31IVIfdSu7caRrNRJ30309.jpg
18nQBoJmKKD31IVIfdSu7caRrNRJ30309.jpg [ 17.32 KiB | Viewed 903 times ]

My Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/squattincassanova

Last edited by Enthalpy on Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:30 pm 

Aesthetics are important. I love how fat overweight slobs with BMI over 30 want to date "HB10's".

Post Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:59 pm 

Schad wrote:
Aesthetics are important. I love how fat overweight slobs with BMI over 30 want to date "HB10's".

Shaqs like 30 BMI, he smashes HB10s :P

My Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/squattincassanova

Post Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:03 pm 

Enthalpy wrote:
Perhaps looks don't matter as much as when you are good as Sinn. But what looks get you that pure game wont is the 2 minute interactions that result in lays. Its just impossible to build that much attraction verbally in 2 minutes that the girl wants to fuck you if you look like shit.

Aesthetics + Humor is so damn money. Last week I went to Brookestone to ask the girl what type of item I should get to accentuate my bedroom. She pointed out the "cuddle blanket" and I asked if it was sexy and that it would make pieces of clothing drop off. Then I said we should try it out and test it and she said "oh we will" three fucking times and then asked me if I was gonna ask for her number. I did, and she begged me to send her a text. I sent her the following and after she got off work, I drove her home to make sweet sensual love.

I agree with what you are saying 100% but whats with all the homo erotic pictures of yourself?

Post Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:54 pm 
CC Hollywood Member

Enthalpy wrote:

Aesthetics + Humor is so damn money.

True that. I wish I had spent my first year of college working out instead of learning magic routines. Waste of time. It was fun, but it was about as effective as playing video games.

NewBalance wrote:
I agree with what you are saying 100% but whats with all the homo erotic pictures of yourself?

He's proving a point. If I looked like that I'd be posting pictures of myself at every opportunity too, only I'd be more annoying about it, and say stuff like

"I'M THE JUGGERNAUT, BITCH!"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game