Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:58 pm 

Wolf wrote:

NewBalance wrote:
I agree with what you are saying 100% but whats with all the homo erotic pictures of yourself?

He's proving a point. If I looked like that I'd be posting pictures of myself at every opportunity too, only I'd be more annoying about it, and say stuff like

"I'M THE JUGGERNAUT, BITCH!"

His point was the results you can get with looks. The only point that is made from a more than half naked picture of himself is that he is in good shape, which you can already see from the other half naked photo of himself, his profile picture. And why would YOU also put up half naked pictures of yourself on a forum that is meant for all guys?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:04 pm 

Its more honorable for guys on here showing off their bods (pride, hard work) over guys showing pics of broads that they banged (cheap level bragging; low class)

Post Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:15 pm 
CC Hollywood Member

NewBalance wrote:

His point was the results you can get with looks. The only point that is made from a more than half naked picture of himself is that he is in good shape, which you can already see from the other half naked photo of himself, his profile picture. And why would YOU also put up half naked pictures of yourself on a forum that is meant for all guys?

Good point, but the pictures illustrate that he is not merely in 'good shape'. I'm in good shape. He's in 'fucking incredible shape'.

And why would I do it? Shit, its one more place to do it. I'd post that shit on facebook, my blog, and hell, I'd even start up my old myspace profile again and post it up there too! Dude works his ass off to get a physique like that (literally?). Its like posting a pie chart that shows how much of the current national debt is because of the policies of W Bush vs those of Obama, its to illustrate a point that should be obvious, but people are still fighting it.

Schad wrote:
Its more honorable for guys on here showing off their bods (pride, hard work) over guys showing pics of broads that they banged (cheap level bragging; low class)

They are each examples of low-class prideful cheap bragging as a result of hard work. I don't think that there is much of a difference.

But yeah, we can pick and choose what we are going to get angry about, and I think that its kind of a waste of time arguing about whether a guy should brag by posting pictures of bodies (his or his conquests).

:wall:

Post Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:19 pm 

I dont mind what Enthalpy does because its his body, he has full consent of himself to proceed.

Guys who post "check out this chick i fucked last night" and post a pic: While amusing, I dont think has consented to have strangers see her or her naked body, so even though it's funny and whatnot it's low class behavior imo. Just like the dude who posts nude pics of his ex gf after she dumps his sorry ass.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:12 am 

The real reason I post my pictures is because Schad likes to masturbate to them at night. Its my way of giving back to the community.

My Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/squattincassanova

Post Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:39 pm 

There is also an entire faction of the community that would "look down" upon trying to achieve some "perfect physique" in order to look closer to all the magazine covers, movie stars, and other socially-conditioned definitions of what "good looking" is supposed to look like.

Yes, embodying that look will help you get girls. Girls have been socially conditioned as well to find certain looks attractive and of "value". But what if one day you lose that physique, either by working out less, an injury, whatever... then how will you feel about yourself? Will you be unhappy with yourself because you identified so much with a look/physique. Are you basing your own personal worth and happiness on being in great shape, having the right clothes, the right car, etc...?

Remember, you're not your fucking khakis.

Now, don't get me wrong, I think think working out and looking good is great. Just make sure your values are aligned properly. Invest in inner-game as much as you are investing in your outer appearance. Having true, lasting inner-game, self-worth, and core confidence is very powerful in all parts of life and is, in my opinion, much more important than good outer-game and external looks.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:34 pm 
Host of the Decibel Show "n00b"/CCLA Member/CC Best Homegrown Coach 2010

While I agree with you, in my opinion it's tempting to cast judgment and assert your own values on others.

Take two guys. One has lousy inner game but because he's built like a model gets a new hotty every week. The other guy has stellar inner game but average looks and with tremendous effort gets one girl every couple months and she's usually not too hot. Which guy would you rather be?

Well there's no right answer. If you want to be the first guy then good for you. I'm not gonna judge.

The Chodefest Journals. dB's reports in one spell-binding ebook.

MAN SCHOOL. Let's get this handled.

Coming soon, my directorial debut, Blood Rush.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:43 pm 

Decibel wrote:
While I agree with you, in my opinion it's tempting to cast judgment and assert your own values on others.

Take two guys. One has lousy inner game but because he's built like a model gets a new hotty every week. The other guy has stellar inner game but average looks and with tremendous effort gets one girl every couple months and she's usually not too hot. Which guy would you rather be?

Well there's no right answer. If you want to be the first guy then good for you. I'm not gonna judge.

Well, I'm not trying to "assert values" or "cast judgement". Just offer some insight, take it or leave it, as far as I'm concerned.

I will say this though, I've never met the second guy who has "stellar inner game but average looks" who doesn't pull as much or more than the next good-looking guy. I know ugly fucking dudes that RIP girls out of bars like there's no tomorrow. And it's 100% crazy inner game, natural confidence, assertiveness stuff that does it.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:53 am 

ugly guy + solid inner game + el catrins method = gets laid like crazy

Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:38 pm 

Figment wrote:
Decibel wrote:

Well, I'm not trying to "assert values" or "cast judgement". Just offer some insight, take it or leave it, as far as I'm concerned.

I will say this though, I've never met the second guy who has "stellar inner game but average looks" who doesn't pull as much or more than the next good-looking guy. I know ugly fucking dudes that RIP girls out of bars like there's no tomorrow. And it's 100% crazy inner game, natural confidence, assertiveness stuff that does it.

The best looking guy i know is also the one who pulls the most and the girls he pulls are insanely hot. When i say he gets a lot of girls i mean he could and on some days does fuck a new girl for every day of the week, girls just throw themselves at him. By the way he does not have the most solid inner game of all the people i know or outer game he's just crazy good looking, and puts a lot of work into his looks, like the gym and and clothes. i also know a lot of people who are really good with girls and are good looking (none of them are in the community) so my observation comes from a large sample.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game