Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game

Post Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:52 pm 

Has anyone else here watched this?

The main thing it teaches is a technique for transforming bad energy into useful energy.

The first step is to feel the feeling of being rejected or approach anxiety.

I was able to do this very fast, it seemed. I felt the feeling in the middle of my body, around my spine. It was very intense at first, and I was shaking a little. It was very unpleasant, but that just made me want to do it better. It started fading as soon as I focused in on it, even before we visualized recycling it into good energy, it dropped down to %25 or so. It's getting hard to get the feeling back, and I'm having trouble doing the rest of the exercise. It seems like I'm only able to focus on some tension in my back, and relax my muscles there. Maybe this was part of the source of the feeling?

I keep trying to picture some bitch rejecting me, but I can't get the feeling the way I did at first. This would be a good thing I guess, except I don't feel any more confident about approaching women.

Am I doing it right? Any suggestions?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:32 pm 
CC Hollywood Member

I can hypnotize you and you can play with it if you want to

"The only reason to put a woman on a pedestal is so you can look up her skirt"

- Gary Brodsky

Post Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:11 am 

Yeah, if you're serious, I wouldn't refuse help. I'm just not sure if I can really be hypnotized. I know everyone says that. It's never been tried by a real hypnotist. Just self hypnosis tapes, which I just try to "go with".

Post Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:54 pm 
CC Hollywood Member

Fuck hypnosis. Go the fuck out in field and get rejected. You'll get the feelin back.

(I should say tho, that "getting rejected" is kind of an antiquated terminology...it puts the girl in the position of judge, which she most certainly is not)

Post Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:38 pm 

lol. Yep, that's the plan..

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game