Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game

Post subject: Re: Not opening
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:50 pm 
CCIE Team Lead

I can see eye to eye with this pole-smoker on one point. Which is that chicks (people) are abhorrent knuckle draggers (for the most part). That might be a little harsh, but it is the impression I get much of the time. But that's what makes pick up kinda cool... one need not relate to those whom he is gaming, but is able to play the part of marionette, with club chicks hanging at the end of his strings. Having said that, I wish to now distance myself from the pole-smoker because he really comes across as a whiny bitch... Hey bromosexual, you wanna get pussy... stop being a pussy (quote: every guru except the gay ones)

- A lesbian and her sister and vice versa

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:30 pm 

Ha you mean you can't have a meaningful conversation with club chicks on the literary works of Dostoevsky and Tolstoy? Shocking.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:08 am 

Reading comprehension is a good thing. A key component to using a written form of communication is actually reading the collection of letters and words used to form sentences and ideas. You then can respond with something of value.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:55 pm 

Gigantor wrote:
Ha you mean you can't have a meaningful conversation with club chicks on the literary works of Dostoevsky and Tolstoy? Shocking.

haha they just loooove chatting brothers karamozov and crime and punishment on the dance floor.

CAT - you hate women! Why would you open them?

Your question is... Why am I not opening?

Its because you don't see the feminine beauty that exists some, most, but not all women.

I would suggest you date a woman more near your own age that you can relate to.

Or move to thailand... there are plenty of women there who would love you and your money (despite your age) and would F**k your brains out for 1000 Baht.

Plus, its not even really prostitution, its par for the course.

Thailand is your answer my man, they open you. Plus you're almost old enough to get a retirement visa.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:29 pm 

you're like an older sexless whiny version of myself. women are awful creatures. the only way most men are able to deal with that fact is by accepting that they're inferior creatures and having low expectations of them. Most guys do this at a very young age. I haven't been able to do it yet. I actually expect women to be human beings and use reason, logic, empathy, and accountability in their day to day lives. That is expecting far too much of them I realize. People in general are not much better. What it really comes down to is acceptance. People are what they are. I'm learning to accept them on their own terms instead of avoiding them entirely or holding them to "unreasonable" expectations that they'll never meet. I no longer rage at what selfish uncaring pieces of shit humanity is and just accept it. It'll help you cope better. Same thing with women. It is what it is so either deal with or become a sexless whiner. I'm glad i've chosen my path instead of yours. Going years without sex sounds truly awful.

Think of people who are just so out there that you have no choice but to accept their reality and deal with them on their own terms. Like that crazy person on the bus who yells random things to no one in particular. Nobody tries to shush that person because or ask them what's wrong or anything because it's obviously that person is crazy so you just accept their reality and hope they don't piss on you. That's how i am with everybody nowadays. People are flaky, unreliable, shallow, self-serving, and the vast majority of people are fair-weather people. Such is life. C'est la vie. It doesn't bother me much anymore. If I get in an altercation I know most people I'm with won't have my back and i don't expect them to jump in. If I get in a horrific car accident on the freeway i expect 99% of strangers to slow down and watch the accident but do nothing to help. If I go to a house party if I leave a cell phone or wallet lying somewhere I'm not surprised if it gets stolen.

When I go in with zero expectations for the other person I am usually pleasantly surprised. I'm impressed when I talk to a club ho and she graduated college. UCLA is now the holy grail of education for most random girls I meet. UCLA was a safety school for most of my classmates in college and grad school. Different expectations. When I chat up random people like cashiers or waitresses or people at the club I expect absolutely nothing and oftentimes they're somewhat interesting or they hook me up with stuff. People have given me free shit and access to exclusive stuff just because i was a cool guy to talk to.

You expect far too much from people so you're always gonna be disappointed. If you expect nothing, you will never be disappointed and will probably be pleasantly surprised. You have an obvious chip on your shoulder. If you get rid of it, good things will come.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:58 am 
J The Ripper Show Supporter

I agree wth Laz man.

DTA (dont trust anybody!)

Post Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:50 am 

Quote:
- Also, I just turned 40 so I am older than the average PUA.

So any advice? I really just think I should open more often. Do I go back and do everything I did before over again, like the Hypnotica drill? Is there a better way to get lasting change so that I will open for the rest of my life?

My advice would be to get the idea of a "PUA" out of your head. I don't talk on this forum or in the community at large but i have seen the whole habit of "pua" as an identity taking place....Lair wars and other marketing bullshit..indulged by a bunch of guys who make fucking women their purpose in life, and their business endeavor as well...selling solid advice to us poor masses. haha i just saw a bootcamp video on this site showing some douchebag in sunglasses leading a bunch of even less confident men, ordering his paying followers to keep their hands out of their pockets as if this was some groundbreaking tough love lesson and then cut to some random bootcamp attendee in the bliss of his MERELY NEW AND EXCITING experience going, YEAH I"M CONFIDENT NOW!.....It sounds like you've been there and realize that real life outside of bootcamps, or any sort of camp really, is quite different.

You need to drop that whole PUA mindset and learn how to take the experience these guys have and use it where it works, and discard the unnecessary parts. Sounds like you got the nuts and bolts of leading women from first interaction to the bedroom down. Or you should if you've taken all those classes, etc. So really it's not a matter of competence but of confidence. "Gurus" like to tell you that competence creates confidence, but that's not always true...at all. Confidence comes from how you feel about yourself and your place in LIFE IN GENERAL. If after all that training you still are lost, then I offer you the idea that WOMEN, are not your real problem. You got other issues you need to prioritize first in your life until you can be happy being you. I don't know what that is, cause you didn't write about it. But it has to be something...and it has NOTHING to do with your "game". Once you can do that, however you do that, women won't be that much of a problem anymore.

Just as an example, one of my past wings..his mom beat him and tortured him emotionally all his childhood, so he had all sorts of fucked up issues regarding women as an adult. It goes without saying that it affected his love life. He sought out all sort of game material from RSD to AMP, inner and outer game, to get better with women...when he really just needed to see a godamn therapist, and solve the root of the problem. I don't know you, and can't tell you that you have deeper issues then confusion with the opposite sex, but its definitely worth considering before you buy the next hot "pua" ebook.....but that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

-Nick

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game