Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game

Post Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:56 pm 

To quit = to give up,to surrender,to stand down,TO JUST LAY THE FUCK DOWN AND DIE

This is goiing to be my Approach/Calibration journal ( feel free to comment )

This Saturday night went like this I was building my self up all week (in my head)
I planned on going to 4 places this night because I work 40 hrs and started college my only real free time is Saturday night so I'd felt that I would go to as many places as possible if its only 1 night . I get down to the local downtown area reality at this point has set in about what I'm really doing . I must have walk through the entire place before I finally screamed at myself to go in to a resturant cafe went to the bar order a coke and sat there for the rest of the time finishing my drink then left walked around more went back to my car drove around and then went home (WTF). As I was walking around I saw people in bars and clubs
laughing and caring on .Their was even an outdoor music concert put on by a local bar when I went over to it I asked a women (HB8) what was going on tonight she either didn't hear me or ignored me . I left soon after that when I got back to my car I thought about going back to the other places I'd gone by but the thought that people would have seen me walk by a little while a go made me feel like I was hovering or scooping out the places(being Predatory). This is why I feel I disappointed myself not because I didn't really talk to anyone but because I didn't try again to appraoch because I didn't go to as many place as I wanted . So this is what it feels like to quit on myself I'm looking forward to next Saturday and pushing my self hard.

" He who dares wins " British SAS

" The only easy day was yesterday "
" Fast is slow , Slow is quick , Quick is smooth"
American Navy Seals

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:26 pm 

I quit sarging a long time ago. It was too much pressure for me. I'm a very anxious guy. There was a time when I used to go clubbing to dance and drink and smoke cigarettes and it was actually fun. Then I started to focus on sarging and I got super insecure and the nights sucked. Now when I'm out I just hang with my friends, drink smoke and secretly hope some girl walks up to me /:

Post Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:22 am 

never quit it is not an option. the people that succeed keep the drive going through the high's and lows. bro i lost $15,000 on my first ever business but my drive kept me going. now i make over $300,000 a year and i'm only 28. by the time im 35 im going to have a fucking mansion with elevators and a dance floor. its all about money.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:32 pm 

Went out again tonight 10/29/2011 I really had to push myself to even get out of the car
much less the front door of my house. I was aiming for this trendy kind of bar however when I got up to it there was a 10.00 dollar cover charged (SOB) ok lesson learned always have more than 5 bucks in wallet also I could see spending that amount when I'm with other people but not by myself. I decided to walk to a tavern that was nearby went in with big smile ,back straight, got a beer and started to shoot the shit with guy at bar not bad I kept it going and notice a couple of HB's (8's and 7's) inside .I was focusing so much on what he was saying I didn't appraoch them however he seemed to know a lot about the bar and a couple others telling me which places have the better drinks and food so thats good info for another time . I left a little later when he decided he'd call it quits and went to ice cream shop to get a few scoops to finish the beer. Pushing youself at the begining of the night is great but its later on that really counts when you've had a drink( or two or three ) you can't go to 1 place and call that a night out it has to be multiple places next weekend I'm going to push my self out door ,out of car into another place and then when I'm done their push myself harder to go into another place to continue the night .
It can't end when it's just begining.

American Navy Seals

Post Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:45 pm 

Here are a few tweaks I've made. They're just preliminary things I try to check off...

1. Make sure I'm clean and satisfied with my appearance
2. Turn on some music I enjoy
3. Minimize any priorities/errands/worries that are distracting me
4. Make sure I've eaten, worked out and feel energized
5. Choose to hang with friends/wings who are at least able to maintain a positive attitude
6. Mix things up so it doesn't feel monotonous. (ex: change your ring tone, take a different route to work, try a new recipe for dinner, go to a new venue, etc.)

http://www.thejestersblog.com

Casanova Crew Santa Monica Team Lead

Post Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:53 pm 
J The Ripper Show Supporter

grey goose wrote:
never quit it is not an option. the people that succeed keep the drive going through the high's and lows. bro i lost $15,000 on my first ever business but my drive kept me going. now i make over $300,000 a year and i'm only 28. by the time im 35 im going to have a fucking mansion with elevators and a dance floor. its all about money.

No offense but if that's how you want to spend your money, you will be broke in no time.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:14 pm 

A new year and new opportunities . I have a plan I'm going to focus on my day game after all good day game = good night game .Malls (newbie mission)department stores(Walmart/Target aka Milf markets) to start with I will create more direct openers and work on my spontaneity above all don't hesitate better to say something than nothing at all.
I have this years resolution and this begining goal to have a girlfriend/lover before my birthday on feburary 8 I WILL CELEBRATE WITH LOTS OF SEX I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT MYSELF .

American Navy Seals

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:54 pm 

Gentleman Player wrote:
I have this years resolution and this begining goal to have a girlfriend/lover before my birthday on feburary 8 I WILL CELEBRATE WITH LOTS OF SEX I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT MYSELF .

It's cool that you have a goal bro, but you should really consider changing why you're doing it.

Fuck the new year, do this shit for yourself! Do this to make yourself a better man!

Good luck man

-Straight

CCLA

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:13 pm 

I have come to a decision in these past few weeks that I do not have an interesting life . All this time learning pua all this time reading about and making up openers,routines,negs etc. all this time trying to approach a women and at that last moment hesitate then walk away . I kept telling myself I just need to man up . I realise now I need to stop looking to women to fill the gap in my life pua is just a small part of who I am. There is so much more to this world than the oppisite sex .I will seek my own fullfillment (and then women will follow me).

American Navy Seals

Post Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:28 am 

Gentleman Player wrote:
I have come to a decision in these past few weeks that I do not have an interesting life . All this time learning pua all this time reading about and making up openers,routines,negs etc. all this time trying to approach a women and at that last moment hesitate then walk away . I kept telling myself I just need to man up . I realise now I need to stop looking to women to fill the gap in my life pua is just a small part of who I am. There is so much more to this world than the oppisite sex .I will seek my own fullfillment (and then women will follow me).

No they won't! The woman makes herself available, the MAN approaches, the MAN leads, THEN the woman follows. Dude, all I read in your posts are rationalizations for NOT DOING what YOU KNOW you need to do to meet and have women in your life. You can lie to us all you want, because at the end of the day it doesn't change our lives one bit, but don't lie to yourself!!! You are right that you have to have your life in order to meet and have women in your life, but you don't have to have something really great going on, just be comfortable in your own skin! Do what it takes to achieve that, whether it takes therapy, meditation, losing weight and getting in shape, or whatever.

"You don't get confidence first. First, you do the thing that scares you the most, then you get the confidence (courage)!" (Originator unknown)

Translation to "Game": Approach smoking hot women without hesitation even though you're scared shit less, and eventually through practice and repetition, it will get easier!

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game