Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game

Post Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:00 pm 

There are a lot of college questions that go unanswered. I've been in college for 5 years now and I've figured out a few things. I'm going to try to explain the easy way to get your confidence up so that it's easier to create a social group for yourself. I've read some of Braddock's stuff and Rule Your Campus (or something like that) and they both emphasize hanging out with the cool kids to get into a cool social circle. It's not needed. Making friends in college is the easiest thing. All you have to do is say "Hi" basically. When you got your confidence up you will FEEL it. You're not being pretentious about it... This confidence isn't permanent though. It will fade away if you don't keep up with the list I provide later on in this post.

I use to be a very shy person for the longest time. Just recently, maybe 2 years ago, I have gained quite some confidence in myself. The #1 thing that has helped me is abstaining from masturbation. Not sure if it works for everyone, but it works for me. Working out in general (just push ups, pull ups, situps, etc until you feel sore); going to the gym would be even better if you got the time for that. The #2 thing that has boosted my confidence is knowing that I dress better than 95% of the people around me (college environment). I don't wear any express polos etc... I'm not here to give people fashion tips, but you wanna wear clothes that FIT. Not baggy and not tight. Part of the wardrobe is your posture, make sure you stand the fuck up straight. If you want examples of how I dress, message me. Knowing the class material helps a lot also. Smart is cool. Have a fun personality--don't take ANYTHING seriously. Literally... do not take anything seriously. Speak with confidence. You can train yourself to do this by talking more with your friends/family in general and answer/ask questions in class. If you ever have to repeat yourself in any situation, keep in mind you aren't projecting enough.

To sum it up in priority:
1. Abstain from masturbation
2. Dress properly with good posture
3. Don't take anything seriously
4. Speak up
5. Smart is cool
6. Work out till you're sore (optional, but it helps)

#3 is really hard to pull off. You may have to always keep it on your conscious mind to remind yourself since it's a huge personality change. You basically want to be the guy that jokes about everything... Unless it's something extremely serious like a death or something, but that's obvious.

EDIT: I forgot to mention.. Unless you're at a party school, most of the time people could care less for parties. You don't have to attend any and still be very successful.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:46 pm 
J The Ripper Show Supporter

Great post. Thank you for writing this. I think it applies to all folks not just college game.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:44 am 

^Very true.

I'm not sure why I can't edit my post, but I wanted to emphasize something about clothing. I notice that a lot of people just don't know how to dress properly. They're buying for the name brand. You shouldn't be buying clothes for the brand, but how well it fits. It's all about the fitting. I normally just throw on a plain tee that fits very well and jeans.

And another very important thing. STOP MATCHING YOUR SHOES WITH YOUR SHIRT. That means, if you're wearing red vans, DON'T wear a red shirt and red hat with it... it's completely tacky. Color coordination is about contrasting colors.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:09 pm 

any more suggestions? I like what you wrote in that initial post

the point about not taking things seriously is very important

Post Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:05 pm 

Chad wrote:
any more suggestions? I like what you wrote in that initial post

the point about not taking things seriously is very important

Yes it is. It's all about adopting a playful behavior.

A problem many people run into is sexual escalation, since most of the time it's a classroom setting. I admit that I still have trouble with it, but that's why you want to build up your confidence. Just talking about sex in general will keep you out of the friendzone. I feel like if you built up enough confidence, you'll have a strong enough frame to feel comfortable talking about the subject. If you aren't calibrated with your confidence and you try to talk about sex, it's going to be extremely transparent.

Field example:
I met this 1 girl from class (HB7) and we were walking home together. She mentioned how my hands were big and I pulled the little "You know what they say about big hands..." and they will always ask "What do they say" even though they know the answer. I replied with "Big gloves!... and big penis, but everyone knows that." I'm keeping it playful so she won't feel weird talking about the topic. She noticed a condom on the ground as we were walking and I just went with "Maybe we should grab it and take it back to your place" and I also threw in a "Hahah, just kidding <pause> not really though".

Later that night she texted me to meet up at a bar. She went with her friends, I went with my friends, but she invited me back to her place at the end of the night. She wasn't my target even though I was "practicing" my game on her. She was my friend's target at the time (he was a huge AFC) so I had to decline.

Don't get the wrong idea from this example. It's a collective application of the steps I mentioned in my original post. She was an HB7, which is easy for me. HB8 and higher I seem to have trouble escalating sexually.

If anyone has advice on sexual escalation, let's hear it!

Post Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:47 pm 

You make some great point there.

-Throw it out there that you're a sexual guy. But must be done in calibrated way. Very casual and comfortable with sex talk.

-Always escalate. If she rejects your advances, 1) she knows you're interested and knows where you stand on the relationship future, 2) saves you time chasing around a girl because you make your intentions clear. Saves a lot of heartache and wasted time only to find out you've been friendzoned.

She is expecting you to go in for the kiss on a date.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:02 pm 
Host of the Decibel Show "n00b"/CCLA Member/CC Best Homegrown Coach 2010

subject2change wrote:
HB8 and higher I seem to have trouble escalating sexually.

Is this because of them or you? Do you get intimidated, or are you genuinely escalating as if she's a 7 but she's not as receptive?

The Chodefest Journals. dB's reports in one spell-binding ebook.

MAN SCHOOL. Let's get this handled.

Coming soon, my directorial debut, Blood Rush.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:08 pm 

Decibel wrote:
subject2change wrote:
HB8 and higher I seem to have trouble escalating sexually.

Is this because of them or you? Do you get intimidated, or are you genuinely escalating as if she's a 7 but she's not as receptive?

I hate to say it, but it's intimidating.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:19 pm 

Found this article:
http://www.mancredible.com/2012/02/21/r ... ful-women/

Everyone should definitely read it.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:24 pm 
Host of the Decibel Show "n00b"/CCLA Member/CC Best Homegrown Coach 2010

It's natural to feel intimidated by beauty or fame or whatever you perceive as high value.

a) Make sure you're high value.
b) Dive into so many interactions with hot girls that you stop caring about their looks.

a) If you know you're high value, then at least consciously, you can stop comparing yourself to other people. For every guy it's different. "I'm high value because I make a lot of money, am buff, eat a mean pussy." Whatever deficits you think you have, go ahead and fix those or else if you can't, embrace them.
For example, if you don't understand female anatomy, orgasm and sexual technique (a lot of guys don't), then you may feel inadequate even before you approach. So study up on all those things. If talking about sexual topics with women intimidates you, start talking about this in every set until you get comfortable with it.
But on the other hand, if you're broke and there's no chance of being financially stable any time soon, then accept reality and force it out of your head.
The high value man not just is high value, he believes it. The fact he's poor doesn't phase him when he's talking to chicks. It's compartmentalized off in his head, only relevant when making financial transactions.

b) If you're in school, that's the best time to work through this. It's insanely easy to hang out with hot chicks, as friends or on dates. Once you get out into the "real world" and have to rely on cold approach, it becomes much harder to get exposure to hotties. Sure you can open in clubs, but that's a lot different than chilling with them on their bed eating fucking cookies. So take advantage of this and surround yourself with hot girls. The fear will fade.

The Chodefest Journals. dB's reports in one spell-binding ebook.

MAN SCHOOL. Let's get this handled.

Coming soon, my directorial debut, Blood Rush.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game