Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game

Post Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:48 am 

I have this strange feeling in my mind that iam unable to get over. Iam pretty social and can interact with women. When i mean social i mean that i can interact with women at work, social circle without the thought that i want to f~#k them.

The problem that i have is when i need to open sets at a bar or on the street{ cold appraoch}. I have this strange feeling like damn i want to F^&k them and i dont open them. When i do open them i get blown out. How do i overcome this strange feeling. I feel like i need to over come this feeling to open sets and get better

Is this normal or am i just weird ??

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:56 am 

I also have this feeling subconsciously that i need a genuine reason to talk to women at bar/street. My mind does not justify that opening them for the reason for talking to them just feels weird. I feel i need to train my subconscious that it is ok to go and talk to the hotty for any reason

Am i weird ??

Post Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:33 pm 

Alright, heres some hw.

Read psychocybernetics by maxwell(the old version).

Be okay with talking to a women because you want to fuck her. I dont know what your past it but it seems that you were led to feel guilty for wanting to do something that in essence is completly fucking natural and okay. In our simplest form we are vehicles for procreation and survival. If a girl asks you why you are talking to her say "im a sexual predator"(microcalibrate as needed).

You are a man with balls. Youve got to use them. Its that easy man. Theres no amount of brainwashing or literature that I can give you that will have you understand this. In the end you will see that your letting your own opinions about an event, whether it be rejection or guilt, shape how you act and who you are.

You cant become the slave to something that has happened. Get the fuck out there, approach till you get some swag in relation to being comfortable talking to woman for sexual purposes, then come back. Write an fr on your success.

Feel free to give me advice on my advice. haha

Post Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:37 am 
Host of the Decibel Show "n00b"/CCLA Member/CC Best Homegrown Coach 2010

You were put on the planet to fuck women. That's how our species will endure. It's your responsibility as a human being to engage in intercourse so that you don't go extinct.

This responsibility isn't relegated to a select few but to every man alive.

The second thing to be aware of is it's the man who must initiate this procreation. Women aren't expected to. You must penetrate and they must accept it. That's how it works.

Before you can perform this necessary function you must walk up to them and talk to them. There's no way around it.

Anything else going on is all you getting in your way. It's pretty common what you're describing and arguably "normal" in that it's the norm for guys, but not healthy. You need to work on it, rise above it, and start banging chicks.

The Chodefest Journals. dB's reports in one spell-binding ebook.

MAN SCHOOL. Let's get this handled.

Coming soon, my directorial debut, Blood Rush.

Post Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:07 pm 

Decibel wrote:
You were put on the planet to fuck women. That's how our species will endure. It's your responsibility as a human being to engage in intercourse so that you don't go extinct.

This responsibility isn't relegated to a select few but to every man alive.

The second thing to be aware of is it's the man who must initiate this procreation. Women aren't expected to. You must penetrate and they must accept it. That's how it works.

Before you can perform this necessary function you must walk up to them and talk to them. There's no way around it.

Anything else going on is all you getting in your way. It's pretty common what you're describing and arguably "normal" in that it's the norm for guys, but not healthy. You need to work on it, rise above it, and start banging chicks.

**Initiates slow clap**

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game