Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game

Post Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:57 pm 

This is more of a basic to intermediate tip, so you expert playas may want to skip this, but I think it's something worth remembering for everyone. If you want to break the bad habit of seeking "good reactions," and "validation" from women, start by STOPPING THE FUCK FROM SEEKING VALIDATION FROM EVERYONE! Seriously, if you pay attention, you'll find yourself seeking approval from your parents, your friends, from classmates, and from people you don't even know! KNOCK IT THE FUCK OFF, RIGHT NOW! What you're telling yourself when you seek others' approval and validation is, I'm not good enough as I am, so I need these other people to tell me that I'm O.K., or good enough! Not only that, but you don't come across as a confident man, who is sure of himself, when you have that mindset in your interactions with women. They will pick up on this, and will consider you to be an approval seeking little bitch who lacks confidence in himself, which is the exact opposite of what MOST women want! This is related to approach anxiety and outcome dependence, also.

Check this out, because if you can rewire your brain with this attitude, you will be on your way to killing it! The attitude is, if a girl blows you out, without giving you a chance to talk to her, she's missing out on getting to know a really cool and interesting guy (and if she played her cards right, having awesome sex with!)! I never "get rejected," because she doesn't even know ME!
If you enter every interaction with the attitude that you're a cool dude, and they are lucky you're talking to them, the girls will pick up on this! This displays the kind of confidence that women are attracted to. You still have to chat them up, but by not being outcome dependent, you are not worried about if you say the exactv right thing at the right time, if she's interested in what you're talking about, or any of that "way too inside your head" shit. Don't be afraid to laugh at her, if she tries to shit test you, or asks you, "why are you talking to me?" (which is in itself, a "shit test!") Don't be afraid to say, I got to go get a drink, talk to my friends, I gotta take a piss, etc., I'll talk to you later. Then leave, disappear for awhile, go talk to some other chicks, and if you feel like it, go back and talk to her later. This not only shows a lack of outcome dependence, AKA, the smell of desperation, but if you can't think of anything to say, it allows you to regroup!

Anyway, the main thing I wanted to stress was, when you catch yourself in this approval seeking/validation mode with even family or friends, STOP IT! By getting in the habit of not doing it with them, you're retraining your brain in general, to have more confidence, and to believe that you are enough, without anybody else telling you so! It all starts from within! I hope this helps some of you. Questions or comments wecomed.
InTent

"You don't get confidence first. First, you do the thing that scares you the most, then you get the confidence (courage)!" (Originator unknown)

Translation to "Game": Approach smoking hot women without hesitation even though you're scared shit less, and eventually through practice and repetition, it will get easier!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:16 pm 

I just wanted to add, since it didn't allow me to edit the above, that having a girl blow you out, or even better, telling you to "fuck off," is really a good thing to help cure you of approach anxiety, because you'll soon discover that it's really no "big deal," and all your worst case scenario fears about what could happen are unfounded! I've even used it as an opener with another set!: "You wouldn't believe what this girl said when I asked her about xyz, she told me to "fuck off!" (I'm laughing as I say it.) Just remember, that your fear of the unknown is worse than anything in reality, so get over it being unknown and start approaching some women! You'll be glad you did!

InTent

"You don't get confidence first. First, you do the thing that scares you the most, then you get the confidence (courage)!" (Originator unknown)

Translation to "Game": Approach smoking hot women without hesitation even though you're scared shit less, and eventually through practice and repetition, it will get easier!

Post Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:57 am 

Wow great insight!!!! I cant wait to try it in field!!!! Thanks!!!!

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:16 am 

Christmas sweaters look fucking stupid.

Be more selfish.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game