Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game

Post subject: Confident Girls..
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:42 pm 

I'm usually pretty confident with myself but I met this girl the other day that is really full of herself. She is the kind of girl that seems to know exactly what she wants. Currently she isn't looking for any relationship, and has just been fucking guys with no strings attached. She is about an 8 blondie, but considering her high drug use and fucking random dudes, ill lower her to a 7.

I was with a small group after leaving club Avalon in hollywood, this girl, we can name her Molly (since she was bumpin some..) and another blondie we can just call LP (about a 7, maybe 8 on a great day). So its me, the two blondies, and one of my homies Nate going back to Molly's place. We are all heavily under the influence and just shooting the shit.

We start talking about sex pretty openly and different experiences we had. Normally by this point I would be making my own moves and stopping all the chit-chat, but I was just intrigued by how open she was about sex, showing us her tit and clit rings, and how it sucks when a guy doesn't know how to use it etc..

It put me in a weird state inside were I just felt weird to make any moves. In theory it sounds like an easy transition from talking about sex to having it, but it put me in a weird place. I didn't feel my own confidence anymore to take charge because she in a way sucked all of the other confidence from the room by acting like the shit etc etc.

Have any of you felt this way before or met a chick that was like this. How did you react and put yourself back into state to get what you want?

She messaged me on facebook inviting me to another event and giving me her number, I just want to be able to handle it correctly and get it in next time without over thinking it!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post subject: Re: Confident Girls..
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:08 pm 
Aspiring Casanova

Did it ever dawn on you that perhaps this woman you are so intimidated by hides
her own insecurities about herself through drug usage and by flaunting her sexuality ?
Often people are hiding something through a wide array of deflective techniques. Learn
to be more comfortable with who you are and this type of stuff will effect you less.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:44 am 

So I met up with her again and you were right. Her whole confidence act was just that, an act. I got it in with the F-close pretty easily. She definitely was all talk! Score :good:

Post Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:15 pm 

She's texted me about hitting her up after work cuz shes free. I feel like i've kicked it with her enough already the past couple days.. Not sure if I should turn her down now that she wants me (my typical reaction) or to keep on abiding to her sex wants.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game