Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game

Post subject: UPAC 2013 Reflections
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:50 am 

I orginally came to the UPAC to see most of my CC buddies, but learned quite a bit. Here are some things I've learned that I'm applying to my life right now:

Matador: Always have a stack handy. Some days you won't be a free-flowing natural and you will need some backup. I didn't have time to read my stack before the Friday night sarge and as a result I bombed after each opener. I read mine before my Trump hotel party sarge and I did very well in set.

Elizabeth Everett/Technoslaughter: when it's time to stop gaming and seeking out bad women. After reading Johnny's anti-pua guide, I realized that I don't have the time nor want to spend the effort being a crazy mpua. I just want to get a girlfriend to spend time with on the weekends and have sex. I stopped going out at night because I was upset with the quality of women I found at bars/clubs. Now I just realize that I have to change my sarging venues to find places where high quality women hang out. I'm on the right track, I just have to get out there.

Hypnotica: Proper eye contact and how to gaze into the soul. Also said that if you want a girlfriend and to fuck many girls, why not have both?

Arash: real world pua without bullshit and lots of things decoded.

Ross Jeffries: Common pickup myths dispelled and cured. I liked his speech so much that I'm listening to his material now.

DJ Fuji: I found out why lots of people fail at pua. Not wanting to become the next statistic, I've realized that I need a mentor. I've decided to subscribe to Arash's weekly videos as a start as I find them very useful and moving into the direction I want. If I get some good momentum going out, I might go for more.

Bravo: DHV story linking, which prevents running out of things to say. I can link my muay thai to thailand to traveling to adventures, I love it.

Shiva: I really need to learn how to have sex, especially tantric sex. The ladies will love it.

That's it for now, going to do some work this week and get the girl! I have nothing to prove to anyone except myself.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game