Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game

Post Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:38 pm 

Saw this on quora: http://b.qr.ae/Hes3Gp

Thought it warranted conversation here.

As my game improves I've noticed two things.
First, newbies are needy as fuck, it's easy to spot.
Second, I don't care if you how attracted to you she is, crumble into neediness for a second and chances are high she will lose interest.

A couple months ago I was buying a hotel room with this gorgeous Asian girl. After I got the key she looked me in the eye and said "OK, I go home now." Half turning away from me. I met her gaze, smiled, said "No, you're coming with me.", took her hand led her to the room and had an awesome night.

A couple days ago I instant dated a gorgeous Russian model. Just talking with her got my dick hard. She was excited and met me an hour after our initial meeting with a hot friend for my friend. I told them about my friend's rooftop jacuzzi, and near the end of my schpeal there was a moment of neediness. I felt it, she saw it, and it was off, are close to recovering a couple of times but it was torturous watching her flash back to that moment of Incongruent neediness and not escalating with me.

These are just two examples of my many experiences with congruence of non-neediness. It goes down that way about 90% of the time. Which is actually good news. Because 10% of the time you can escalate in spite of your neediness, which will definitely help you be less and less needy in the future.

There is also a decision you make in the moment to attach no importance to the outcome of what you say or do. Practice making that decision. Practice giving options without emotional investment. And always, always, always go for the close.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game