Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game

Post Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:59 am 

so my day job is a canvasser, can anyone suggest anything to say after i stop girls for my job. i stop a lot and i try to talk to them and it never works out because i can never think of anything to say, and i have tried it a billion times. i just say hi. how are you doing. then they say good and dont say anything else. then its akward for the next 20 seconds while i get their information.

sometimes i will ask want to get dinner or drink or something but it never works, probably because i cant carry a conversation before. please help.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:26 pm 

Learn and create openers/routines and master them. Make sure you have responses in mind to the many different ways a girl will reply.

The best way to improve your conversational skills is to have more conversations! An easy way to practice is by making phone calls to friends in your social circle and by striking up conversations with a lot of people. There is a challenge in Neil Strauss's "Rules of the Game" where you have to call a wide variety of people over the course of a few days until you're at the point where you feel competent at having conversations. You should try that. That's a great book, by the way. I think it would benefit you.

It's probable that you have so much trouble holding conversations because you care too much about the outcome of the interaction. Try to get out of your own head and be relaxed when talking to girls. The less you care about the outcome, the easier socializing will be. Socializing should be fun and comfortable. Those feelings tend to come with practice.

You shouldn't go for a number-close or ask a girl out until you know that she is attracted and compliant to you. Otherwise you're conveying too much interest prematurely which, thus, lowers your value levels. She won't comply if she isn't attracted and/or if you haven't actually had a comfortable interaction with her where you demonstrated your value. Basically, don't ask someone out unless you're certain that they're going to say yes. Attraction is key.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:59 am 

I have trouble distinguishing what attraction is

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Inner Game