Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Online-Text-Phone-igame

Post Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:44 am 

Do an advanced search with your age and physical requirements for the type of females you're looking for. I'm 38 so I specify an age from 30 to 45. In relationship status check "seperated." I usually specify a distance of a 50 mile radius from my location. Just under 1000 women came back in my search.

Now I will make the case that anybody with a status of "seperated" on match is not looking to get into a new relationship. They are just getting out of an old one for god's sake, they want to have fun and get laid.

I feel like these 1000 "seperated" women are just lining up waiting for me to fuck each and every one of them. I have a lot of stamina but I may need some help.

Go get em fellas....

-CTV

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:13 pm 

1000% True! good tip, never thought about it before but my lunch with an xgf yesterday proves it. she's separated, hasn't had (good) sex in two years and is REALLY needing it, verbalizing it. Described her invite from a colleague and weekend in vegas where the guy didn't escalate enough, and she's asking me should she go talk to him more. The guy has no game.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:48 am 

Quick update:

Went out with a "seperated" 41 yr old from match a few days ago. She had just moved out and living on her own. She told me she was really enjoying the freedom and going out with her girlfriends.

Although I have been having some issues with LMR lately (3 times in the last 2 weeks) and wasn't able to pull her home, we did hit it off and was able to escalate in the bar with some serious makeout and her rubbing my hard on over my jeans. We moved to my car where I was able to suck on her tits...and that's as far as it went.

I'm hoping I can get her to my place sometime this week. I'll keep ya posted.

Attachments:
seperated edit.jpg
seperated edit.jpg [ 71.89 KiB | Viewed 2975 times ]

Post Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:32 pm 

Would the "separated" women have any interest in younger guys?

Post Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:54 pm 

So I blew it with the dark haired "seperated" girl. Not quite sure what I did wrong, but if I had to venture a guess...it's because I talked to much about work (we both work in the real estate industry) and I mentioned that I could probably help her make some good industry contacts.

I've realized..DON'T DO THAT! She looks at me now as someone that could potentially help her with her career and could ruin it if she sleeps with me.

On a brighter note, I did bang the hottie from match.com below on Wed night. I chalk it up to a last ditch effort. We had never met, so we decided to grab a drink. We met for a drink, and we went back to her place under the premise of having one more glass of wine. I was trying to escalate on her patio, but she kept stopping me. At around 11:30 she said she had to walk her dog and she was walking me to the door. So I made a last ditch effort all out. I kissed her hard, but my hand up her dress, pulled down her panties, undid my pants, pulled out my cock, reached into my pocket and grabbed a condom, and put it on right in front of her. All of this in a span of about 3 minutes and I didn't say a word the whole time until we were actually fucking. Never made it to the bedroom. Just did it in the kitchen and the living room. I also tried something new that I usually don't do after we finished. I gave her lots of positive reinforcement as I was laying there inside of her. Stuff like, "that was amazing", "you felt so good", "you are so sexy", "we have to do this again". It seemed to work pretty well. She is showing up at this wine tasting event I am going to tonight.

Attachments:
58681697H_edit.jpg
58681697H_edit.jpg [ 13.19 KiB | Viewed 2892 times ]

Post Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:52 am 
Crew Moderator`

As far as I'm concerned, you are legit, my brotha. It seems like every post I read from you is about you taking your game to the next level (and often uncharted territory) to either come out with a win or a solid lesson learned.

:so_happy:

Post Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:30 pm 

Very nice. Another great site is OKcupid. I use it all the time. It's free.

Update. I just oped on the site and started emailing and IM'ing women between the ages of 25 and 40. I now have a date at 8:15 with a baby cougar for pool, drinks and a movie. I'll post a field report or LR later.

My LR archive from #46 to #170 (some are missing bc I never wrote them): http://www.scribd.com/doc/34161254/Tales-of-Debauchery

Post Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:39 pm 

ratisse wrote:
Very nice. Another great site is OKcupid. I use it all the time. It's free.

Update. I just oped on the site and started emailing and IM'ing women between the ages of 25 and 40. I now have a date at 8:15 with a baby cougar for pool, drinks and a movie. I'll post a field report or LR later.

Cool man. Good luck, but I do't think you need it.

Below are a few of my thoughts about internet dating recently. It has to do with how much you invest (the point is don't get overly invested). It throws you off.

I feel very outcome dependent when I go out on Match.com dates. I am trying to break this down and figure it out. I don't feel this way when I go out and do cold approach pick-up, so there must be something that is affecting my mindset. I think it's because I am too invested in the date (girl). What does this mean exactly? The following is going to sound very "cold" and "scientific", but its the easiest way to relay the concept and figure it out in my own head. It means I:

•Drive to meet them (invest my time).
•I pay for the drinks and appetizers (invest my money).
•It feels like a "date" (invest my emotions).

So this has an impact on how I act during the night. I think I am a little more needy then usual. I might be a little too try hard. I want there to be a "payoff" at the end of the night. I want a "return" on my investment. And when I don't get it I feel like a failure.

Compare this to going on and doing cold approach pick-up. There is no investment other then my own in myself.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:00 pm 

Update:

Here is a response I got today. Sometimes I even get surprised when I read this stuff. I blanked out all the identifying info.

What prompted her response was me saying that I was a "bad boy" and she was too much of a "nice girl" for me.

--Ctv

Attachments:
Match Screen Shot.jpg
Match Screen Shot.jpg [ 113.39 KiB | Viewed 2591 times ]

Post Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:33 am 

Cyrus the Virus wrote:
So I blew it with the dark haired "seperated" girl. Not quite sure what I did wrong, but if I had to venture a guess...it's because I talked to much about work (we both work in the real estate industry) and I mentioned that I could probably help her make some good industry contacts.

I've realized..DON'T DO THAT! She looks at me now as someone that could potentially help her with her career and could ruin it if she sleeps with me.

On a brighter note, I did bang the hottie from match.com below on Wed night. I chalk it up to a last ditch effort. We had never met, so we decided to grab a drink. We met for a drink, and we went back to her place under the premise of having one more glass of wine. I was trying to escalate on her patio, but she kept stopping me. At around 11:30 she said she had to walk her dog and she was walking me to the door. So I made a last ditch effort all out. I kissed her hard, but my hand up her dress, pulled down her panties, undid my pants, pulled out my cock, reached into my pocket and grabbed a condom, and put it on right in front of her. All of this in a span of about 3 minutes and I didn't say a word the whole time until we were actually fucking. Never made it to the bedroom. Just did it in the kitchen and the living room. I also tried something new that I usually don't do after we finished. I gave her lots of positive reinforcement as I was laying there inside of her. Stuff like, "that was amazing", "you felt so good", "you are so sexy", "we have to do this again". It seemed to work pretty well. She is showing up at this wine tasting event I am going to tonight.

That's what I call a "closer mentallity".
Good info on this post. Thanks.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Online-Text-Phone-igame