Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Online-Text-Phone-igame

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:38 am 

As I am typing this at 8:30 am, there is a girl in my bed still sleeping while I am out on the couch "working" from home. I hope she doesn't stay too long.

Another testament to the fact that if you hook up with "seperated" girls on match, there is a good chance you'll get laid. This gal come over last night around 2 am. We had never met before, but have been texting for the past couple weeks. We met on match when I did my special search and shot her a quick email saying "hi." This lead to us exchanging phone numbers and texting.

Last night I got the "drunk and lonely" text from her so I invited her over to "Dustin's Bar & Grill" for a nightcap. Coming over that late in the night, I believe there is an unspoken recognition that the sex is on. And it was. There was no LMR, and our interaction lead right to the bedroom.

Attachments:
IMAG0185a.jpg
IMAG0185a.jpg [ 9.74 KiB | Viewed 1724 times ]

Post Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:25 pm 
Host of the Decibel Show "n00b"/CCLA Member/CC Best Homegrown Coach 2010

So what are your initial emails to these women? I'm assuming you always open them with emails, not winks or IMs. How soon do you go to text?

For those interested, the prices are about...
20/month for 6 months
23/mo for 3 months
40 for 1 month

Given the number of responses, you would say a 3 month trial is good enough to see results?

The Chodefest Journals. dB's reports in one spell-binding ebook.

MAN SCHOOL. Let's get this handled.

Coming soon, my directorial debut, Blood Rush.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:05 am 

Decibel wrote:
So what are your initial emails to these women? I'm assuming you always open them with emails, not winks or IMs. How soon do you go to text?

Given the number of responses, you would say a 3 month trial is good enough to see results?

Yes, I would say 3 months is a good trial. The reason I like match over the other free sites is because of the all the features they offer. To me it's worth the money (hell I can spend that in a bar in one night).

I've done match a couple different ways and they both seem to work. It depends on whether you are just meeting girls online and not going out to bars and clubs much (Method #1 - not my primary method any longer), or if you are using it as a supplement (Method #2 -I do match, meet-up, and straight up cold approach). One thing I don't do is email girl's out of the blue without having some sort of indication that they are interested. It takes too much time and not enough responses from doing this.

I also have a pretty fun, witty profile that will get girls to email me out of the blue. It really says very little about me, but it’s a fun read and girls seem to enjoy it. I used the book “Window Shopping for Women” to help create it. I would share it but I don’t want 100 profiles to suddenly pop up with it floating around online.

Method #1 (don't use this method anymore since I go out so much now) - It's a numbers game. There are thousands and thousands of women on match in Southern California. I do a bunch of saved searches in zip codes that have very attractie women with the parameters I'm looking for. I have probably 25 saved searches - Redondo Beach, Long Beach, Newport Beach, Huntington Beach, Laguna, Marina Del Rey, Santa Monica, Venice, Los Angeles, Hollywood, etc. You get a max of 50 winks per day. You literally wink at 50 women a day. They won't let you wink at the same girl twice in a 30 day time frame so you don't have to worry about hitting the same girl too many times. It takes about 15 minutes per day. You will get about a 5-10% response rate. After a week or so you'll have 10 -20 girls that will have responded and those are the ones you work on.

Method #2 (the one I mainly use now although I do send some winks from time to time) - Match shows you the girls that have looked at your profile. I've found that a lot of girls will look at your profile but not send you an email. But it doesn't mean they aren't interested. Just means they might be busy, might think you are too good for them, etc. So if an attractive girl looks at my profile, then I will send her an email. I can't remember where I got it from, but it goes like this:

“Hey, you’re such a little window shopper. I saw you checking me out. You’re cute. I’m going to adopt you…”

I will usually get a responses like:

“That’s funny. Should I start the paperwork?”

“ Like a puppy? Will you feed me and bathe me and give me a good home?”

“I was window shopping and I see something I might want.”

From there I just keep the emails pretty playful, maybe throw in a question like:

“From your profile pics it looks like you’re having fun. What do you find most important when you want to go out and have a good time?”

Or

“You seem to live a pretty healthy lifestyle. Do you have any vices?”

This gets them to qualify a little bit and gets them thinking about you in terms of fun. After we have sent a few emails I will try to move it to text message and from there to a meeting in person.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:20 am 
Host of the Decibel Show "n00b"/CCLA Member/CC Best Homegrown Coach 2010

Didn't find Window Shopping on Amazon. Who's the author?

The Chodefest Journals. dB's reports in one spell-binding ebook.

MAN SCHOOL. Let's get this handled.

Coming soon, my directorial debut, Blood Rush.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:13 am 
CC Hollywood Member

I gots a copy I can "lend" ya

"The only reason to put a woman on a pedestal is so you can look up her skirt"

- Gary Brodsky

Post Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:06 am 

I feel it's my mission to keep hammering the point home on how easy it is to get laid on match.com. Follow my advice at the start of this post and see what happens.

Last night I got home from a work trip to Oakland, I was tired so I had this girl from match come over, bring me some chicken wings, we ate and then fucked for about an hour.

Here she is below right before we boned...

Attachments:
IMG00425-20100930-2128.jpg
IMG00425-20100930-2128.jpg [ 42.29 KiB | Viewed 1604 times ]

Post Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:16 am 

awesome you keep getting results man. I have decent results from online, but low from a % stand point at my standards. Meaning I get opened by girls I won't reply to, it's almost always the girls I open that hook, but in low %

So I tried your advice. Only emailing to those that viewed my profile, so obviously they were intrigued from my first picture. Used your "going to adopt you" line.(which I find hilarious btw) Since I've used it, I think 5+ emails, 0 replies. So I'm thinking it's my profile itself or the additional photos they viewed. Thoughts?

Post Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:25 am 

AlexH wrote:
awesome you keep getting results man. I have decent results from online, but low from a % stand point at my standards. Meaning I get opened by girls I won't reply to, it's almost always the girls I open that hook, but in low %

So I tried your advice. Only emailing to those that viewed my profile, so obviously they were intrigued from my first picture. Used your "going to adopt you" line.(which I find hilarious btw) Since I've used it, I think 5+ emails, 0 replies. So I'm thinking it's my profile itself or the additional photos they viewed. Thoughts?

Read my response to Decibel's match post. Also, make sure your profile is a fun, entertaining read.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:22 am 
CC Boston Team Lead

"Window Shopping for Women" was written by Race de Priest and Kelly Kellam.
Race has now a completely new system out through theSocialMan.com, called "Push Button Dating".
I have "Window Shopping", and, personal friends of Race tell me that "Push Button" is a thousand times better.

Using "window shopping", I've updated my OKCupid profile, and, had a woman instant message me almost right away with the most sexual stuff. No fancy pics, just pretty much what you see in my avatar here.

"I'm no meteorologist, but I'm pretty sure it's raining bitches"

Last edited by Envy on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:31 am 
CC Boston Team Lead

Cyrus the Virus wrote:
I feel very outcome dependent when I go out on Match.com dates. I am trying to break this down and figure it out. I don't feel this way when I go out and do cold approach pick-up, so there must be something that is affecting my mindset. ...

•Drive to meet them (invest my time).
•I pay for the drinks and appetizers (invest my money).
•It feels like a "date" (invest my emotions).

•Try to focus on all the positives you encounter during a plain "out to a regular bar" sarge.
•Go Dutch. Have her split the bill.
•Focus more on how interesting the interaction may be, and, what is she like in person? Does she vibe? Does she have sexual energy? Does she have nice skin? Sexy voice?
All the things you don't know before meeting her.

And, then, realize that sex is her reward for her being a "bad" girl. It is YOURS to give, and, it is yours to WITHHOLD. Feel empowered by that, and, even tease them with it. "If you're good, er, bad, you just get something mind-blowing at the end of the night."

"I'm no meteorologist, but I'm pretty sure it's raining bitches"

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Online-Text-Phone-igame