Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Online-Text-Phone-igame

Post Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:30 pm 

I got a view on Match from a 27 yr old from CT. I live in NY and am not driving 100 miles to meet anyone so I thought I would try the

"Method #2 (the one I mainly use now although I do send some winks from time to time) - Match shows you the girls that have looked at your profile. I've found that a lot of girls will look at your profile but not send you an email. But it doesn't mean they aren't interested. Just means they might be busy, might think you are too good for them, etc. So if an attractive girl looks at my profile, then I will send her an email. I can't remember where I got it from, but it goes like this:

“Hey, you’re such a little window shopper. I saw you checking me out. You’re cute. I’m going to adopt you…”

I got a email from her 30 seconds later that says

What's up ******!!! After reading your profile I dared to write. You sound like an intelligent, kind person. I am looking for a friendly person to get together with. Are you looking for the same? I work ten hours day why I can't wait to hear from you. I am a bit younger, but certainly don't act it. I love hanging out with people with energy and I do keep up. This is just a little e mail to see if you are interested. I would love to hear from you on my e mail address:****************
and I'll be happy to tell you more about myself.

I know this is some kind of scam or something. Its to perfect. That sucks!
Its just a coincidence that I tried that line.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:29 pm 

I'm new to Match.com and I'm from Chicago. I need some help finding some women, it feels as though it is a sausage festival. I need to get laid, I'm a DJ and I get fine-ass girls' phone numbers but for some reason, I haven't found anything on match. I'm up to 124 bitches that have viewed my page but none have favorited me. Hit me up on here to let me know what you think. Is it safe to put my profile name on here?

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Online-Text-Phone-igame