Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Online-Text-Phone-igame

Post Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:18 pm 

Has anyone looked at their friends' facebook pages and added hot girls and had success?
How do you do it?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:21 am 

I think you have a better chance sending them a message, then after a few back and forth replies you can consider adding her.
Random adds most likely will just get you blocked

Post Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:20 pm 

I thought you couldn't msg them until they are friends.

I'll try this.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:39 am 

I been using a technique that I developed after several tries and it works magic!!!!
Once you find a girl you want to run game on just sent them a quick message that reads..
"Hi {name} I was reading your profile and i noticed something really interesting about you"
Thats it!!!! this usually spikes her interest for the most part and 8 out of 10 times they will reply with something like "What was it?", etc...

Once you get her hooked! just follow with and intro and compliment...if you want to know the rest of the technique hit me up....951-293-9076!
-Katch

Post Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:42 pm 
CC Hollywood Member

jdog wrote:
Has anyone looked at their friends' facebook pages and added hot girls and had success?
How do you do it?

Unless you are very good looking, adding random girls is an utter waste of time. Talk to girls in real life, its *way* less work.

and yes, that's field-tested.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:19 pm 

Wolf wrote:

Unless you are very good looking, adding random girls is an utter waste of time. Talk to girls in real life, its *way* less work.

This.
I've successfully pulled it off a few times before out of sheer boredom but it was way more work, and they required more maintenance (time) than most girls I've approached in person.... If you're still wondering though, do this:

-Short introduction
-Neg or make her qualify herself, continue conversation
-Then use the magic words, "Text me." (Nothing else... Just "Text me.", give her your number if she asks for it)
-Game on

This probably only worked for me because I'm moderately attractive/popular, however; at least I had some consistency with it.

I'd still advise against it though, just trying to help ;)

CCLA

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Online-Text-Phone-igame