Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Online-Text-Phone-igame

Post Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:05 pm 

Don't know if this email template has been posted, but I've had some great successes with it. It is NOT mine, and I only wish I remember it's source so I could give credit. I did, however, add a wink and extend it slightly, because I found that some weren't able to get it was a joke. Anyone know its original creator? Sorry if this is widely known now by the way.

What worked best for me:

"After a rigorously brief overview of your profile I wanted to let you know I have already married and divorced you in my mind.

Thanks for all the wonderful imaginary memories... you will always have a special place in my heart.

your ex,
[name]

ps. I am going to need half your money according to our prenup... So, get back to me about it whenever. No rush. I do need it in two days though. ;-) "

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:29 pm 

If it works I can't doubt this. But the whole "we would never work out" or "we're married we're divorced" play stuff is so cliche nowadays. I would feel lame doing this. Like saying "WHATSS UPPPPP?" from that Budweiser commercial from 2000's or saying "Shwing!" or "NOT!" from Wayne's World era.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:35 pm 

haha, I can understand this for sure. Being MIA I've missed a lot as the community's moved forward. I have used it recently to some success still, but if it's an overused concept now guess I should shelve it.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:57 pm 

I would say there is a bias of those of us aware of the community that we assume that everyone, including all women, know the whole "did you see those two women fighting outside" and "who lies more men or women" stuff. And maybe that's not the case in mainstream culture. So I'm sure it can still work. I just think being in community forums and such makes me jaded to this.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:15 am 

if it works keep doing it. if it doesn't work, figure out why.

nothing worse than not getting laid cuz you're supposedly getting laid wrong, as if there's a right way to do it. lol. Getting laid using the wrong approach is like winning the lottery using the wrong approach. Who gives a shit.

I remember one time i was cleaning up at the blackjack table cuz I was just doing whatever and my friends were playing by the book. Even some random stranger noticed I was doing "stupid shit" and got pissed off at me. I just laughed at the losers losing money telling me I was winning the wrong way and they were losing the right way. It cracked me the fuck up.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:03 pm 

Philos wrote:
Don't know if this email template has been posted, but I've had some great successes with it. It is NOT mine, and I only wish I remember it's source so I could give credit. I did, however, add a wink and extend it slightly, because I found that some weren't able to get it was a joke. Anyone know its original creator? Sorry if this is widely known now by the way.

What worked best for me:

"After a rigorously brief overview of your profile I wanted to let you know I have already married and divorced you in my mind.

Thanks for all the wonderful imaginary memories... you will always have a special place in my heart.

your ex,
[name]

ps. I am going to need half your money according to our prenup... So, get back to me about it whenever. No rush. I do need it in two days though. ;-) "

Philo,

This is not bad. The marriage theme may be a little cliche, but sometimes classic works best. I would keep this up and keep using it if it is working.

If it stops working, I would suggest taking out the divorce talk, and leaving in the marriage talk. Something like: "After looking at your pictures, I wanted to marry you. Then I looked at your profile, and I had some doubts. But... maybe we can start of with just a drink and see where it goes."

This includes some elements of teasing, but without the negative emotions that divorce brings into play.

Overall though, I think this is a great email template to play with. Good luck in the future.

Eric
dateperday.com

Post Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:25 pm 
CCIE Member

Consider this stolen.

Thanks. :so_happy:

Casanova Crew

I hope everyone had a good St. Patty’s day and convinced a girl to have sex. -Anatole

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Online-Text-Phone-igame