Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Online-Text-Phone-igame

Post Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:19 am 

There are so many gambits I have to text/phone game i dont know where to begin. Anyways ill just pick out one of my last conversations with a girl over facebook that i just added (text game is very similar)

This is a conversation between me and a girl who went to my highschool. We never saw eachother at school or talked to eachother, i just added her as my friends cuz i thought she was pretty and heres how it went from the beginning. Keep in mind this is our first ever conversation.

Me: hey wats goin on!
her: hmmm not much whats up\
me: saving the day from evil of course! u should b my side kick lol
her: hahaha sounds good lol..
me: ok lol then wuts ur fav color
her: ummm red yours?
me: hmm red? then u could b lava girl lol.
her: hahah ohh yeahh that goes great with me..
me: good cuz im shark boy =p haha. u look like u went to east huh (east is our rival high school, i knew she went to west im just trying to get her to talk about herself)
her: Haha shark boy lol. Noo I went to west why do you say I look like I went to east? Ha
me: haha cuz i never saw u at west silly. well then how come we never talked sheesh
her: haha i think i seen you idk if at west or where but you looked familiar to meh.. haha hmm idk why didnt we..
me: prolly cuz i was too busy rockin suspenders & competing in the chess championships like a nerd =p
her: really you played chess?? lol thats good tho
me: aha no silly its jus a joke. so u go to college?
her: haha ohh okay i really believed that...
yess i go to west hills do you go to college?
me: u seem like the type thats goin for nursing! ya im transfering to ucla tho
her: hahah not even lol more like criminology. thats good haha ucla hmm?
me: hey u cant b a cop n a super hero at the same time its against the rules lol.
her: hahaha i can break the rules lol
me: thats it im moving to the dark side now haha. so how old r u 19?
her: ha! umm yes what about you? hey if you want you text me #######.. if you want lol
me: here mines ####### ill put u under as lava girl haha
her: okay shark boy!! ahaha:)

Below is my annotated version of the conversation, indicating why i said everything that i said.

One thing to note is that EVERY typo, every single letter which was capitalized or lowercased was done purposely to purport an impression. Anyways, moving on.

Me: hey wats goin on! (this isnt something i ever use for followups, it is very weak. I was just testing this as an opener and i guess it worked.)
her: hmmm not much whats up\ (Im not going to tell her what im up to or say something bland like "oh nothing much just doing this", my goal is to be mysterious here so by giving her information about me this soon is not much of a mystery. Ill use this as an opportunity to set a frame and role play instead)
me: saving the day from evil of course! u should b my side kick lol (for phone text game its best to save the "you should be my side kick" line as a seperate message after her response to me saving the day, but since i just added her on facebook and she is not yet invested i could lose her at any moment so i delivered it sooner)
her: hahaha sounds good lol.. ( im going to mirror her a bit on my next reply but ill be just a little more bland so i wont look as needy, so ill throw in just a "lol" for light enthusiasm)
me: ok lol then wuts ur fav color
her: ummm red yours?
me: hmm red? then u could b lava girl lol. (I had a superhero for whatever color she chose at handy. HOwever some girls like to choose multiple colors. If I feel she is invested in me enough I will tell her to choose only one, otherwise I will just call her a rainbow powerpuff girl because with low investment she may not respond to my requirement)
her: hahah ohh yeahh that goes great with me.. (this part got a little tricky.. but i felt now was a good time for a lil bit of some casual talk)
me: good cuz im shark boy =p haha. u look like u went to east huh (east is our rival high school, i knew she went to west im just trying to get her to talk about herself)
her: Haha shark boy lol. Noo I went to west why do you say I look like I went to east? Ha (Something i noticed with girls who say "why do you say i look like *blah blah blah*" after you say "you look like you do this/that" is that they are more likely to be more promiscuous, basically everything that is not gf material)
me: haha cuz i never saw u at west silly. well then how come we never talked sheesh
her: haha i think i seen you idk if at west or where but you looked familiar to meh.. haha hmm idk why didnt we.. (she is invested now. time to convey that i am not desperate for her approval)
me: prolly cuz i was too busy rockin suspenders & competing in the chess championships like a nerd =p
her: really you played chess?? lol thats good tho
me: aha no silly its jus a joke. so u go to college?
her: haha ohh okay i really believed that...yess i go to west hills do you go to college?
me: u seem like the type thats goin for nursing! ya im transfering to ucla tho (Im trying to refrain from telling her too much about me, im just keeping it quit. Also, i hardly ask her questions, i leave them in the form of statements. The whole u look like ur a nurse thing is just an indirect way of asking and gets a hell of a lot better response than "what are you majoring in?")
her: hahah not even lol more like criminology. thats good haha ucla hmm? (now to move the conversation to a less serious tone, gotta keep a playful balance)
me: hey u cant b a cop n a super hero at the same time its against the rules lol. (sooner or later, i would call her out on breaking one of our "rules". by making up fake rules you are creating a conspiracy, an inside joke, that increases the rapport between you two)
her: hahaha i can break the rules lol
me: thats it im moving to the dark side now haha. so how old r u 19? (no matter what she says ill say ive had enough and that im moving to the dark side. Then i can give things a sexual cue and mention turning her bad or whatever too, or ill corrupt her. It will get her thinking, but more on that later. I wont do that now because i dont want to get any buyers remorse (yes, it can happen via text/phone))
her: ha! umm yes what about you? hey if you want you text me #######.. if you want lol
me: here mines ####### ill put u under as lava girl haha (Use this as your "text" back humor.)
her: okay shark boy!! ahaha:)

Then as we were texting i asked her out on a "phone date". Its free and takes no time and will make your first date feel like your second or even third. More on that later.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:35 pm 

wow thats a lot of text there.
quit wasting your time. most guys like like amusing themselves w these long text back and forths, with little to show in the end. if it amuses you thats great but it isnt getting you any closer to having sexual relations with a female

Post Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:02 am 

Schad wrote:
wow thats a lot of text there.
quit wasting your time. most guys like like amusing themselves w these long text back and forths, with little to show in the end. if it amuses you thats great but it isnt getting you any closer to having sexual relations with a female

If you improve your text game i guarantee youll be f closing 50% more girls in just 1/3 of the amount of time. Its a shame some guys downplay the importance of text/phone game. ur a good example

Post Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:46 am 
Aspiring Casanova

I like your text game run-down manbearpig0

It's very light & playful. Which is fuckin great!

I'm still trying to get my text/phone game down. It's what really messes me up, cause only via text am I ever needy-sounding.
It'd be really cool if you could disect one of my texts for me, do you have an e-mail I can send it to?

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Online-Text-Phone-igame