Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Online-Text-Phone-igame

Post Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:30 pm 
Real Social Dynamics Instructor

Post pictures of coke on your dick.

How to sext!!

^^ Click it to learn how to sext like a demon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:57 am 

i've tried online dating. i've even utilized examples of attractive profiles and plenty of witty messages and after emailing 200 women, i got 3-4 replies

200 women dude, and after emailing so much hours on end, to only get a few replies back is demoralizing. That 2-3 hours spent emailing women to only get a small % back isn't worth it.

if you are a tall good looking guy, you probably have a shot. The only problem about online dating is that you aren't giving out your vibe/personality/sub-com and women are forced to judge you on superficial traits. If you don't have good superficial traits, she probably won't message back(especially if she gets messages from hundreds of guys)

You are better off going out every day or day gaming at a college campus/coffee shop than online dating. At least the women you are approach can be attractive, whereas a hot chick on a dating site probably gets hundreds of messages all the time. The only problem about day game is that most women have boyfriends. The problem about night game is that women cockblock.

In online dating, there aren't that many attractive women. The only good thing about it is that if a woman is hooked, she will probably put out on the first date. Despite all of that, it was a waste of time for me. HOWEVER, some of my friends has success in it, ironically they are mostly tall or good looking dudes.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:59 am 

Thanks for the help guys! Glad this thread got some momentum.

UPDATE: My first few to a week were shitty. Only 1 number and she was a slutty ass (but sexy ass) exotic dancer. When she told me that I kinda let the follow convos die...

This week, after getting a little experience, mixing up my profile/pictures, and changing my message approach a bit, I'm happy to say shit got WAY better. I'm averaging a number a day and I'm talking 7s and 8s and up. No dates yet. But I'm working logistics out with 3 preeeetty cute girls this week.

and the best part... one is a SMOKING 19 yr old. Like a 9. And she's 19. And her body is unreal. Operation Young Hot is looking like it will be a big fucking success.

I'll keep you fuckers posted and upload pics once I find a good and easy, free image editing software to block out numbers/screennames

Girl. Hot girl. Get hot girl.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:17 am 

Manwhore wrote:
Post pictures of coke on your dick.

That's actually what my profile picture is for online dating.

Girl. Hot girl. Get hot girl.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:06 am 

Volta wrote:
and the best part... one is a SMOKING 19 yr old. Like a 9. And she's 19. And her body is unreal. Operation Young Hot is looking like it will be a big fucking success.

Have you actually met her yet? Because chicks tend to look smoking hot on their profiles but ugly in real life.

"Brothers, what we do in life, echoes in eternity!" -Maximus Decimus Meridus

Post Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:21 pm 
Host of the Decibel Show "n00b"/CCLA Member/CC Best Homegrown Coach 2010

I'd say for most girls, take their pic and subtract 2 points for hotness.

xMikex wrote:
i've tried online dating. i've even utilized examples of attractive profiles and plenty of witty messages and after emailing 200 women, i got 3-4 replies

200 women dude, and after emailing so much hours on end, to only get a few replies back is demoralizing. That 2-3 hours spent emailing women to only get a small % back isn't worth it.

if you are a tall good looking guy, you probably have a shot. The only problem about online dating is that you aren't giving out your vibe/personality/sub-com and women are forced to judge you on superficial traits. If you don't have good superficial traits, she probably won't message back(especially if she gets messages from hundreds of guys)

You are better off going out every day or day gaming at a college campus/coffee shop than online dating. At least the women you are approach can be attractive, whereas a hot chick on a dating site probably gets hundreds of messages all the time. The only problem about day game is that most women have boyfriends. The problem about night game is that women cockblock.

In online dating, there aren't that many attractive women. The only good thing about it is that if a woman is hooked, she will probably put out on the first date. Despite all of that, it was a waste of time for me. HOWEVER, some of my friends has success in it, ironically they are mostly tall or good looking dudes.

I used to think online dating was a waste of time too, til I learned how to do it right and then met my fiance. Search here for tips from me and Cyrus. He got it down to a science, and I pretty much stole what he did, and landed about one date a week (with cute girls, not mingers).

The Chodefest Journals. dB's reports in one spell-binding ebook.

MAN SCHOOL. Let's get this handled.

Coming soon, my directorial debut, Blood Rush.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:59 pm 
CC MVP Sept. 2008 & Aug. 2009

One of my students is 5'6" and he put that he's 7'11" LOL! I updated my profile to 7'10" and a girl wrote me right away callin' me a liar. BAHAHAHAHA!

200 messages and only got that many hits? There's something wrong with either your pictures, profile or message. Switch your photos and send another 100 messages, if you're still not getting anything, do it with your profile and then messages...then you can really see what it is.

When I was at Initiation in January I was online for 15 minutes and ended up getting quite a few numbers from messages sent and had two Day2's set up before we even got into Vegas. It just takes practice, brotha.

Gaming younger chicks is different. I was doing my homies online game who is tall, good looking AND fuckin' ripped. Messages that hit for 25+ yr. olds don't hit with younger chicks, you gotta customize your message for them and test the shit out of 'em.

200 messages really isn't much if you think about it. New girls are signing up on that thing every day, when you wake up in the morning it's like somebody hit the muFuckin' REFRESH button and BAM! thousands more hunnies signed up.

But you do want to start getting it up do a 20% and more write back rate so you don't feel like you're wasting your time.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:19 pm 
Real Social Dynamics Instructor

Where is this Cyrus post I would like to read it. I want to get laid!!

How to sext!!

^^ Click it to learn how to sext like a demon

Post Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:19 pm 

Volta wrote:
Thanks for the help guys! Glad this thread got some momentum.

UPDATE: My first few to a week were shitty. Only 1 number and she was a slutty ass (but sexy ass) exotic dancer. When she told me that I kinda let the follow convos die...

This week, after getting a little experience, mixing up my profile/pictures, and changing my message approach a bit, I'm happy to say shit got WAY better. I'm averaging a number a day and I'm talking 7s and 8s and up. No dates yet. But I'm working logistics out with 3 preeeetty cute girls this week.

I'll keep you fuckers posted and upload pics once I find a good and easy, free image editing software to block out numbers/screennames

MS Paint brah. Free and easy.

Interested to know how your experience has shaped up with online game. I'm getting back into into it for a bit. I've all but given up on POF, it's all club rats and baby mamas. Stickin with OKC for now. Anyone know of any other free dating sites?

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Online-Text-Phone-igame