Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Online-Text-Phone-igame

Post Posted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:37 pm 

WTF yo. I can innitiate great, keep the conversation going in person, while making the girl laugh, and know good timing for pulling the number.

but when it comes to texting afterwards im terrible! most of my conversations last maybe half and day then they just stop. I wish that I could just pick up the phone and call. It's frustrating when you can stand on your feet verbally but over text you fail hah.

Anyways, I love the reopeners and conversations im reading on here. Gonna try a few, it's too bad I wasted my time on some really decent girls with my i guess broken ways.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:20 am 

Sent one of my leads the re-opener. "running for president in 2014, do I have your support?" she called me about an hour later, I picked her up from work and we went to dinner. My god, she was by far the dumbest girl I have ever come in contact with, but she is very attractive. I mean like it was embaracing how stupid she was, our poor server knew what situation I was in and didn't judge me for her stupidity.

but fuck. I also used a few lines from this forum on some fb girls, totally worked, but the second I said something that I came up with I never got a response again!

Post Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:34 pm 

I'd recommend the Ultimate Guide to Phone and Text Game (by LoveSystems, I think). It's 250 pages on just about everything from getting the number to getting the date. Discusses how to deal with girls that are hot for you vs girls that may not remember exchanging numbers and so on. Every time I read it my results immediately improve.

Post Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:54 pm 

Kumar wrote:
I'd recommend the Ultimate Guide to Phone and Text Game (by LoveSystems, I think). It's 250 pages on just about everything from getting the number to getting the date. Discusses how to deal with girls that are hot for you vs girls that may not remember exchanging numbers and so on. Every time I read it my results immediately improve.

Thanks man. It's already pretty great tip wise. Just from using pointers from this forum and others like it, I see dramatic improvements. Just got out of a long ass relationship, what a difference it is talking to someone like your dating them compared to trying to win them over.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Online-Text-Phone-igame