Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Online-Text-Phone-igame

Post Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:14 pm 

Okay, So i have no problems opening or keeping a conversation going.
I'm really good at reading a girls body language and creating rapport.
And i also get her number pretty easy.

The problem is...
How long to I wait to call or text her?

I usually text the same night and of course she replies. Then we'll text a little here and there for a couple of days. Sometimes a week or two.

I've noticed that if I text the same night i meet her (I usually do day game) or the next day ( when i go to bars), i get a sense that the girl thinks she has all the "power". Which she doesnt bc i really dont give a fuck, i just like to text. But it just annoys me bc she doesnt go through my hoops after and when it comes to getting together she/they come up with some lame ass excuses.

On the other hand, when I've waited a couple days after meeting them, (usually happens bc I'm busy with stuff). They respond better and pretty much do whatever i say. Then we get together, do our thing, and i give her/them the best night of her life. Lol

Anyways, my questions are...
1. Why is it that girls/women think they have the "power" and act flaky when I text them the same day or the next day.

It annoys the crap out of me, I'm a REALLY great catch dammit!!

Oh, one more question.
2. How can i break this bad habit of texting so soon?

Thanks

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Online-Text-Phone-igame