Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Online-Text-Phone-igame

Post Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:41 pm 

A technical question about how to handle flakes/the need to reschedule Got this girl's number a week ago, she pretty much gave it to me and kissed me on the cheek before I rolled to another party. Texted her the address of said party when I got there, no response, the next day she re-initiates.
We've been texting, I find out she smokes weed, so on Wednesday I send her the following text:
"We should smoke tonight and enjoy this weather" [joke: terrible weather that day]
hours later I get this
Her: "alas I already made plans to play n64 with my friend. rain check? oh wow unintentional pun"
In the past, I usually say something like "cool, no problem" or something like that, but this time I didn't respond, partly because I didn't even see her text until the morning. I'm wondering what people's opinions are on this; do you reward the willingness to reschedule/the joke with a response, or not text again until you try again to set up a day 2?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Online-Text-Phone-igame