Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Online-Text-Phone-igame

Post Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:02 am 

I made a troll profile on okcupid. I had a girl who's a solid 8(not the hottest girl but cute) and made the pictures realistic and the profile equilalent to that of what an average chick would say.

Within a few days I've gotten 88 emails... and half of the guys are above average or good looking guys.

it's baffling how women are bombarded with emails allday... that is why i appreciate cold approach more. has anyone gotten success with online dating that is average looking(under 5'7) and the chick is a 7 or above?(no fatties/old chicks please)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:09 am 

I have used online dating in the past and have had some interactions but they never went anywhere. At the time I was using online dating I was going out doing night game 3-4 nights a week so I never really felt like I needed to invest time in it.

I have met and seen a lot of people who have had great success with online dating. Look up some of the FR in the Field Report Section. I think you can be successful but it will take time and energy to learn just like night and day game.

Some guys actually prefer it to anything else. A lot of the PUA articles say its easier to get laid online then in person. These girls are basically putting themselves out there saying they wana get laid.

In this day and age its also very common. I wouldn't knock online dating. Gave it a serious try for at least 6 months and then make your assumption.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:19 am 

cake wrote:
I have used online dating in the past and have had some interactions but they never went anywhere. At the time I was using online dating I was going out doing night game 3-4 nights a week so I never really felt like I needed to invest time in it.

I have met and seen a lot of people who have had great success with online dating. Look up some of the FR in the Field Report Section. I think you can be successful but it will take time and energy to learn just like night and day game.

Some guys actually prefer it to anything else. A lot of the PUA articles say its easier to get laid online then in person. These girls are basically putting themselves out there saying they wana get laid.

In this day and age its also very common. I wouldn't knock online dating. Gave it a serious try for at least 6 months and then make your assumption.

online dating favors superficial traits more than anything else. I've done experiments where i made a profile of a tall buff good looking white guy and a short average looking asian guy.

same with women. Within 3 days i've gotten almost 100 emails from random guys

i know guys who succeed in online dating but most of the chicks they are seeing are usually ugly single moms or fat/old/ugly chicks. it's really prevelant in sites like okcupid and PoF

Post Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:59 am 
CC MVP Sept. 2008 & Aug. 2009

It's not useless...

Once you get it down, it's almost a joke. Meaning...it's like fishing with dynamite.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:16 am 

Skynet88 wrote:
cake wrote:

online dating favors superficial traits more than anything else. I've done experiments where i made a profile of a tall buff good looking white guy and a short average looking asian guy.

i know guys who succeed in online dating but most of the chicks they are seeing are usually ugly single moms or fat/old/ugly chicks. it's really prevelant in sites like okcupid and PoF

Are you asian?

Post Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:40 pm 

Hydro wrote:
It's not useless...

Once you get it down, it's almost a joke. Meaning...it's like fishing with dynamite.

yeah if you are good looking(ei over 6'1) and/or make over 6 figures

Post Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:41 pm 

cake wrote:
Skynet88 wrote:
cake wrote:

Are you asian?

no i'm mexican, mostly of native american blood. Only 5'4 though

Post Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:11 am 

Skynet88 wrote:
Hydro wrote:
It's not useless...

Well sounds like you got it all figured out then. You obviously know exactly what you're talking about. Close the thread and give up. Btw, the average American male is 5'9. You're far below average and based on your defeatist attitude, you don't seem like you make up for it with personality.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:19 am 

Lazarus Rising wrote:
Skynet88 wrote:
Hydro wrote:
It's not useless...

Well sounds like you got it all figured out then. You obviously know exactly what you're talking about. Close the thread and give up. Btw, the average American male is 5'9. You're far below average and based on your defeatist attitude, you don't seem like you make up for it with personality.

it's hard to impose your personality online compared to cold approach pickup

are you a newb or something?

Post Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:31 am 
Chief Instructor for the Tao of DJ Fuji

You've prompted me to write a blog post on this because i keep having to answer the same question over and over again. I'll throw up the link here when i'm done (and if it's cool with everyone).

Contact J The Ripper via PM for info on exclusive discounts for my coaching programs!

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Online-Text-Phone-igame