Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Online-Text-Phone-igame

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:02 pm 

djfuji wrote:
You've prompted me to write a blog post on this because i keep having to answer the same question over and over again. I'll throw up the link here when i'm done (and if it's cool with everyone).

can't wait for that post

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:25 pm 

Skynet88 wrote:
I made a troll profile on okcupid. I had a girl who's a solid 8(not the hottest girl but cute) and made the pictures realistic and the profile equilalent to that of what an average chick would say.

Within a few days I've gotten 88 emails... and half of the guys are above average or good looking guys.

it's baffling how women are bombarded with emails allday... that is why i appreciate cold approach more. has anyone gotten success with online dating that is average looking(under 5'7) and the chick is a 7 or above?(no fatties/old chicks please)

Just curious what got you intrigued about online game in the first place?

Post Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:01 pm 

I am Asian and I make far less than $100k a year. 80% of my lays are from online game.

"Brothers, what we do in life, echoes in eternity!" -Maximus Decimus Meridus

Post Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:34 am 

cake wrote:
Skynet88 wrote:
I made a troll profile on okcupid. I had a girl who's a solid 8(not the hottest girl but cute) and made the pictures realistic and the profile equilalent to that of what an average chick would say.

Within a few days I've gotten 88 emails... and half of the guys are above average or good looking guys.

it's baffling how women are bombarded with emails allday... that is why i appreciate cold approach more. has anyone gotten success with online dating that is average looking(under 5'7) and the chick is a 7 or above?(no fatties/old chicks please)

Just curious what got you intrigued about online game in the first place?

i was suckered from a dude who said online dating WORKS! just pimp out your profile and send witty messages and you get results!!

BULLFucking shit. Followed his method step by step and only got like 3 replies out of 150+ messages. by the way, i don't mesage fat/fugly/old chicks. So maybe my odds might change if i message a 230 pound fatty

Post Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:48 pm 

I've fucked well over 100 chicks from online dating.

I am 5'6.

I know you don't want to read this, but the keys are all regular, boring fundamentals;

keep improving your profile
always get better and better pictures of yourself
use multiple dating sites at a time
if you've emailed 150 chicks, email 1500. Then 1500 more
you think you've tried lots of different approaches, lines and openers? Try doing about 100 more. You don't know what works for you until it starts working for you
be consistent. Then be more persistent
don't give up. Especially when you are ready to throw in the towel
be even more persistent. Then more so

That being said, online dating is wack. Makes you lazy, even if you get good at it. And you won't get as good quality. 6's & 7's, with the occasional 8, and a lucky 9 maybe once a year.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:40 pm 

Quote:
I've fucked well over 100 chicks from online dating

BULLSHIT

that or 98% of them were fat/ugly/chubby/etc

Post Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:59 pm 

bladelaw wrote:
And you won't get as good quality. 6's & 7's, with the occasional 8, and a lucky 9 maybe once a year.

damn that sounds like my stats for night game lol

Post Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:50 am 

Bullshit? I have naked pictures with most of them. PM me to see. It sounds like you carry limiting beliefs regarding your value to women.

Look, being super handsome, rich, tall etc. of course would make it easier. But that doesn't mean you don't still go for yours. That's why we all got into this PUA stuff in the first place.

You joined this lair for a reason. Open your mind to the possibility that you haven't put in as much work as you thought.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:53 pm 

bladelaw wrote:
Bullshit? I have naked pictures with most of them. PM me to see. It sounds like you carry limiting beliefs regarding your value to women.

Look, being super handsome, rich, tall etc. of course would make it easier. But that doesn't mean you don't still go for yours. That's why we all got into this PUA stuff in the first place.

You joined this lair for a reason. Open your mind to the possibility that you haven't put in as much work as you thought.

that's because YOU get results doesn't mean others don't. You cannot set yourself as a standard for anybody else to live by and call it "all excuses/limiting beliefs".

i did open my mind, it was only until after that it was all bullshit. Like i said, if you are tall and/or good looking, you have a good shot unless you have low standards. newayz, i don't buy anything you are saying

show me your online profile and copy/paste your initial message and her message.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:55 pm 

^
^
btw, i'm done with this topic, anything you say such "excuses bro/it's all limiting beliefs, lukz don't matter" bullshit will be ignored. I want to see bladelaw's profile with the initial message and her message.

anything outside of that, will be ignored

thanks

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Online-Text-Phone-igame