Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Online-Text-Phone-igame

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:28 pm 

Online dating in my opinion is good for practicing text game and day 2 game.

In terms of finding an actual wife on POF or OKC is pretty rarer. Most girls online in my neighborhood are pure trash.

Enterprisingly as it sounds, you are more likely to meet quality women in a Vegas nightclub by many orders of magnitude then compared to online dating. Its crazy, I meet so many smart, wealthy, social people in Vegas its not even funny.

My Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/squattincassanova

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:22 pm 

Enthalpy wrote:
Online dating in my opinion is good for practicing text game and day 2 game.

In terms of finding an actual wife on POF or OKC is pretty rarer. Most girls online in my neighborhood are pure trash.

Enterprisingly as it sounds, you are more likely to meet quality women in a Vegas nightclub by many orders of magnitude then compared to online dating. Its crazy, I meet so many smart, wealthy, social people in Vegas its not even funny.

well it is vegas after all, you need $ to go there. I do see your topic about your success in online game, but i must say, using your avatar picture is VERY VERY smart since it will grab you a lot of attention off the bat. The witty messages/pimped out profile will only accentuate it.

Like today for example, i went to my local coffee shop, struck up a conversation with a 22 year old hottie, that same girl will probably be an hb 15/10 in OKC and get 6,000 emails a day.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:54 am 

Skynet88 wrote:
^
^
btw, i'm done with this topic, anything you say such "excuses bro/it's all limiting beliefs, lukz don't matter" bullshit will be ignored. I want to see bladelaw's profile with the initial message and her message.

anything outside of that, will be ignored

thanks

A poor 5'4 guy with a horrible personality. Gee I wonder why you're not successful with women

Post Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:17 pm 

Lazarus Rising wrote:
Skynet88 wrote:
^
^
btw, i'm done with this topic, anything you say such "excuses bro/it's all limiting beliefs, lukz don't matter" bullshit will be ignored. I want to see bladelaw's profile with the initial message and her message.

anything outside of that, will be ignored

thanks

A poor 5'4 guy with a horrible personality. Gee I wonder why you're not successful with women

blocked

Post Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:29 pm 

So I said to PM me, and instead you chose to whine more.

We've all been frustrated, but making demands is not the way. I enjoy teaching, but you're not making much of a case for me, or anyone else to want to help you.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:32 pm 

bladelaw wrote:
So I said to PM me, and instead you chose to whine more.

We've all been frustrated, but making demands is not the way. I enjoy teaching, but you're not making much of a case for me, or anyone else to want to help you.

no thanks

what might work for YOU, might not work for everybody else

btw, i'm not frustrated. I have a FB and takling to 2 other girls all which i met through social circle/cold approach.

and plus, the advice you will give me probably will only work for old/fat/single mom/ugly chicks which 95% of the girls on OKC and PoF are

Post Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:42 pm 
CC Hollywood Member

Howz Fling.com for online fuckin? Anybody use that?

Post Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:43 pm 
Chief Instructor for the Tao of DJ Fuji

I know skynet was banned, but for everyone else still following this thread, i threw up the article on online dating. Let me know if it's unclear or whatever.

http://www.taoofdjfuji.com/2012/11/08/d ... y-guysetc/

Contact J The Ripper via PM for info on exclusive discounts for my coaching programs!

Post Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:40 am 

Very solid post Fuji.

Girl. Hot girl. Get hot girl.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:16 am 

Is dating online useless? In a word, no. Is it worth your time? Probably not. Heartiste wrote about this a while ago as to how lopsided the attention flows and how the deck is stacked against you. However, as DJ Fuji stated on his site, if you have your shit together you can find a degree of success. Personally I think reserving online game as being supplemental to your IRL game is your best bet so as not to waste too much time on what's largely going to be a fruitless endeavor for most men.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Online-Text-Phone-igame