Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Online-Text-Phone-igame

Post Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:42 am 
Chief Instructor for the Tao of DJ Fuji

Absolutely agree that online game should be used as a supplement. But not because it's mostly fruitless. Because IRL cold approach game is mostly fruitless, too, if you suck at it.

The reason it's best used as a supplement is because its really good for getting practice with going on dates, but it's really BAD at getting you in front of the most attractive girls. The hottest girls generally don't even go on online dating sites so you're being autofiltered from the start.

Think of them like "floaties" in the pool. They give you some confidence, they get you started, but ultimately, if you really want to be a great swimmer you do so by taking the floaties off.

Contact J The Ripper via PM for info on exclusive discounts for my coaching programs!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:07 am 

djfuji wrote:
Absolutely agree that online game should be used as a supplement. But not because it's mostly fruitless. Because IRL cold approach game is mostly fruitless, too, if you suck at it.

The reason it's best used as a supplement is because its really good for getting practice with going on dates, but it's really BAD at getting you in front of the most attractive girls. The hottest girls generally don't even go on online dating sites so you're being autofiltered from the start.

Think of them like "floaties" in the pool. They give you some confidence, they get you started, but ultimately, if you really want to be a great swimmer you do so by taking the floaties off.

Speaking of autofiltering, OK Cupid determines your looks level and if you don't meet a certain threshold they hide the hottest women to you.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:33 am 
Casanova Crew Founder

Nutz wrote:
djfuji wrote:

Speaking of autofiltering, OK Cupid determines your looks level and if you don't meet a certain threshold they hide the hottest women to you.

Nutz is correct, and looks like most of all the other dating sites follow the facial evaluation criteria:

http://itsnotamatch.com/2011/10/13/okcu ... ttractive/

Post Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:16 pm 

JTR wrote:
Nutz wrote:
djfuji wrote:

Nutz is correct, and looks like most of all the other dating sites follow the facial evaluation criteria:

http://itsnotamatch.com/2011/10/13/okcu ... ttractive/

While the other online dating sites haven't been busted, yet, I have no reason to doubt they too are guilty of this kind of filtering.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:58 pm 

I've seen some hot ass chicks so I must be good looking. :D

Post Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:46 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

Most of my matches are all black chicks but Im mexican and I look asian, WTF?

Post Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:47 pm 

JTR wrote:
Most of my matches are all black chicks but Im mexican and I look asian, WTF?

Is your picture nice and clear?

Post Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:31 pm 

Online gaming is definately worth implimenting. Imagine being about to do 100 approaches a day with girls who you know are looking for a guy. That's what cut and paste online dating is. I can send out 100 messages in under 30 minutes.

Don't get me wrong, you should still be going out and talking to women in real life, because that is where the improvement in your social skills will come from, but you shoudl be doing whatever it takes to get hot women in to your life.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:18 pm 

It can be a real headache... someone here said it should only be used as a supplement, or to get you more comfortable on dates to build your confidence to help you in-field.

On a side note, anyone know how OKC divvies up the people it shows you by attractiveness? I heard they filter that based on how attractive ppl on the site see you. Right now it looks like my area is a friggin vacuum of cute chicks. I'm no George Clooney, but I'm not THAT bad-looking, haha

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Online-Text-Phone-igame