Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Online-Text-Phone-igame

Post subject: Helpe not Fuck this Up!!
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:57 am 

So I was talking with this chick at a latin club. I'm latin but I SUCK at dancing.....W/e she had doods way better than me on the dance floor at the end of the night I said I was staying she said she was going, I said "what happennned to my last dance?" she had to go I was like "cool do your thing". We had alot of stuff in common but I kinda was aloof to her, I danced with tother girls.... I thought we connected and then I felt no connect, but she was always excusing herself when she left me. I almost thought that I fucked the whole thing up by dancing too much with this other girl... We'll I got a text at 2:00a.m

Her: Hello, Mr. (my neighborhood) It's (hot as fuck black girl) from (the next neighborhood) It was pleasure meeting you, and sorry we did'nt get to speak more at (the club) but I hope we can make up for it soon since we're neighbors :)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:40 pm 
CC MVP Sept. 2008 & Aug. 2009

I can't believe I didn't see this, lol.

How did this go? What happened? Any Day2's?

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Online-Text-Phone-igame