Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Online-Text-Phone-igame

Post subject: All was good until..
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:35 pm 

I've known this girl since high school and have taken her out for a couple dates. Was talking to her on Facebook after she poked me. Where did I go wrong? And Where should I take it from here.

Me: Hey now! Who said you could just go and poke me whenever you feel like it!

HB: You started it !!

Me: Our poke war pre-dates society, you cant prove that!

HB:Yeah well I know the truth so that's all that matters

Me: Yeah well lets take this to the ring!
We can settle this like men! and girl

HB: Sounds totally fair to me

Me: I mean you do have a brass knuckle ring, I think thats going to do some SERIOUS damage
take it easy on me okay? (she has a fake 2 finger brass knuckle ring I joked with her about last time)

HB: I can't promise you anything

Me: So lets make this more interesting, if you win ill give you your present, and if I subdue you, you have to give me a kiss :P

HB: Ok that sounds fair to me :P

Me: Its on like donkey kong!
Im worried about your acrylic nails though, you gonna scratch me up like a wild kitty

HB: Oh yeah that reminds me I have to get them done ha ha thanks

Me: Noooooo fair! haha, thats okay ill benefit from this
back scratches with acrylic nails are thee best!

HB: Yeah you seem to win either way
What's up with that ??

Me: I'm not complaining
So where do you think we should take our wrestling match

HB: Of course you're not
Idk.. do you have a place so we could handle that shit at ?

Me: I suppose my bed can be a safe playing field, as long as you dont get tossed off of it

HB: Are you coming onto me or Am I mistaken ?

Me: Me? Never!

HB: Riiiiiight

Me: So what are you gonna do about it! :P

HB: Not partake in this ?

Me: ok buddy, suite yourself. I just wanted to test your wit in the ring

HB: Yeah I bet

I just left it at that, wasn't sure if she was completely shutting me down or what. What do you guys think.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post subject: Re: All was good until..
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:19 pm 
CC MVP Sept. 2008 & Aug. 2009

You could have kept the role playing going w/out mentioning the bed, lol. If you didn't do that one thing you would have been golden, sir.

Because she got a lil weird about you mentioning the bed I'd text back a few hours later the next day with - 1st text "Okay, my roommates pissed but my living room official looks like a WWE ring."

2nd text a few seconds later "Belt buckles and all. When you're ready to sign the contracts lemme know. *flexes in mirror*"

To get it back to flirting.

After the 2nd or 3rd text of flirting with her and busting on her go into normal conversation on the 3rd or 4th text so you don't come off too gamey.

It's been a minute since I've seen you on here, you bastard. Don't you EVER leave us like that again, lol.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:10 pm 

Haha Hydroooo!! You give the best text advice, last time you helped me I ended up in a 3 year relationship, don't let that happen to me again! Is this place still active?! I saw you did a talk in santa monica last weekend, lets go out sometime ma dude!

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:05 am 

To me that was perfect flirting,

Girl: "Are you coming on to me?"
PUA: "Me? Never!"
Girl: "Riiiiight"

I don't think she shut you down, I think she liked the playful flirting, it's all about how you view and your reality, another guys would have thought it was on, but I think you shut yourself down and her, after she said, "riiiiight," I would have just switched the subject, she knows you're capable of making moves, that's all you want.

But you made a big deal our of it, "What are you gonna do about it!" and she was like, "Not partake in this ?" thinking, "Am I supposed to reject him? Is that what he thinks I should do?" and then you went full on and said, "Suit yourself!" and made it into even more of a big deal stepping all over your own toes and destroying both your chances of something good. You definitely spelled out neediness right there and lost a lot of value in her eyes for getting all serious.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:34 pm 

Ya I realized I fucked that up pretty quickly after I typed it. I wish I had Captain Hindsight on my side! It's alright though, its a new day and a new set of flirting, I think I should have her in the bag by Valentines day for some roleplayed romantic fun.

Sometimes this girl is pretty hard to ready. She will give me all kinds of IOI's and show that she is down, then will go completely the other direction and make me think she just wants to be friends. She is a mindfuck sometimes.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Online-Text-Phone-igame