Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Online-Text-Phone-igame

Post Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:30 pm 
CC MVP Sept. 2008 & Aug. 2009

Subject: Well aren't you a...

cutie.

(nana smiley)

Read your profile and you seem pretty chill.

What else is there to know about you?

Like, if you could wake up anywhere in the world tomorrow, where would it be?

Response from Future baby mama.

Ooh...is this like the final competition of the Miss Universe pageant? :LOL:

Ok...If I could wake up anywhere in the world tomorrow, I would want to wake up in a bungalow standing over crystal clear water in either Fiji or Tahiti. I'm a tropical girl. If I get to choose where to go on vacation...I'll always choose somewhere tropical. Hawaii, Caribbean, Central American countries, Pacific Islands. I've yet to make it to Fiji or Tahiti, so that's why I said those two. But honestly, I've noticed I wake up happiest not depending on where I'm at, but who I'm with. Waking up next to a man that I love is like the best way to start off my day. Ok, that sounds soooo retarded and cheesy, but it's the honest truth. It's the ONE thing that sucks about the single life.

Why did you choose "Blue Lemonade" as your name? I've realized guys tend to have like little or no reasoning behind choosing their names, but I always like to ask. A couple of comments. Sleeves and half sleeves...well tattoos in general...are sexy. Well, I guess only if the detail within the sleeve is not vulgar, super morbid, or cheesy. I think it's funny that half of your pictures are with girls it looks like you have or want to date. Maybe they're just gorgeous friends...but I wish I had friends that attractive. LOL. Also, you must love that grey beanie. Three different nights...all wearing the beanie...and the pictures all made it on here. Your photo choice if very amusing. All in all, it makes me smile and makes me curious about what you'll say or ask next.

Hydro's response:

LOL!!

It is and your answer is at the break it or make it point. Good answers though, even though you topped it off with a bit of cheesyness, but it's alright. You're confident in your answer and I like that.

Blue Lemonade? Well when I was a wee grasshopper I was totally in love with the color blue, plus I loved lemonade. So I would dream about owning my own, "Blue Lemonade" stand. Don't hate, I had an imagination. I'd sit around and draw cups with blue liquid in it allllllllll the time. Until my blue crayon was almost done. My mom...

LOL I'm just playing. It's the name of this Hip Hop song I listen to, by a rapper named Prolyphic. I liked the name Blue Lemonade so I made that my "alias" on the net.

As for the pics, I'm a very social guy, even though I like them "Blockbuster Nights" in, I do like going out and being in crowds of people socializing.

I've written a bit much for an email, so I'll leave it at that for now.

PS...That's my lucky beanie. LOL!

Girls response:

I was so believing that blue lemonade story. You had me following your every word. LOL. I was thinking "that's a weird dream...but soo cute!" Lies! All lies! LOL.

And that's not a long e-mail. I'm the queen of long e-mails...as you've already kind of seen. I would definitely not win the Miss Universe pageant cuz I suck at answering questions on the spot. I start off strong...then I go off on a tangent and realize I got off the subject...but then can't rememeber what the subject was; hence, the written as well as spoken responses turn into me blabbing on and on about nothing. But I somehow ended up answering the question, right?

Hydro's response:

Yes, ma'am you totally did, you answered it juuuust right. lol...

Okay...

What's one thing you can't say NO to?

That's it so far...See where it goes. She seems mad chill. But this was the first one I've saved. I have another Asian girl as well (Korean YUM) that wants to meet up this weekend. We'll see where that goes.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:35 pm 

This is awesome. And I'll have to be honest...you kinda had me with the blue lemonade story as well..... :D

-Zar

Post Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:45 pm 
Crew Moderator`

Your style is very smooth. You come off as a guy who has a playful imagination and a lot of interesting things to say. I dig it baby.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:48 pm 

Damn, she was fuckin hooked from the beginning! Hydro, you sexy BEAST! Here I am, dodging resistance everywhere I go, but you got girls throwing their life stories at you from the get-go. Playa!

Dude, you should totally use that story about "Blue Lemonade" from now on, and drop the part about where you really got it from. Just end it with "turns out, there's also a hip hop song called Blue Lemonade, but I thought of it first, so I'm cooler". That'll proly build a deeper connection.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:08 pm 

Continued...

Future baby momma
I CANNOT say no to a beer. LOL.

Hydro
Are you one of those girls that can drink like a fish?

I bet you are.

Oh man.

You seemed like a sweet girl, but now with that being said it's starting to look like you trouble written all over you.

Girl
I wish I could drink like a fish. I just love my beer and can't remember a single day when I've refused a beer when handed one.

And no I'm not trouble...well, for the most part. I'm seriously very sweet and innocent...

Hydro
Uh huh.

LOL!

Well if that's the case, we need to take this relationship to the next level.

Do you AIM or YAHOO?

Girl
I do BOTH. How boring am i....my sn for both are *******

For some reason this site wouldn't let me have ******* so I added an "e" and made it ********. easy to remember. i'm signed on AIM 24/7...so if don't respond...don't take it personal. Yahoo is kinda just while at work. Oh yea, either let me know your sn before hand...or when you IM say that you're the lemonade guy from pof. I tend to ignore IMs from unknown sns.

When I finally get a convo out of her I'll c/p that bitch on up on here. I accidently shut the window to one the other day JEEZUS.

Stay up.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:52 pm 
CCLA Member

Dude I hate to say it.

But.

That girl's profile isn't real. That's actually me you've been sweet talking :air_kiss:

:jokingly: Sucka!

Seriously looks good brotha! You smooth ass slick talker you!

Bottle that shit.

I'm thirsty!

My blog:TAKE THE RED PILL

Post Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:47 pm 

Back when my online game was WEAK!!! lol...

WeakMuFuckinSauce! (do people still say that?)

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Online-Text-Phone-igame