Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Relationships

Post subject: win it back
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:50 pm 

ok i know this is a afc move but i'm trying to get my old gf back.
so can anyone help me in anyway to win my old gf back

please and thank you.....

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post subject: Re: win it back
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:48 pm 
Aspiring Casanova

Start dating other chicks. 1 of 2 things will happen. Either your ex will get jealous and come running back or you'll realize there are plenty of other women out there just as good if not better than your ex.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:37 pm 
CCSD Member

+1 motionless

wurd!

WWFMD

Post Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:02 am 

You could do the above or:

You can chase. Women like guys who chase. Why isn't there anything about that in the community?

I'll have to post my experiences in regarding men who chase and how they became successful.

Community thinks it's AFC but it's not. Men are the hunters! So go out and hunt "her".

You can get your love back by being romantic, chasing a little and whatever happened between the two of you, and why it ended...if you and her can improve on what happened in the past and move forward...then that's a step in the right direction.

xoxo

Post Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:16 am 
CCLA Member

motionless wrote:
Start dating other chicks. 1 of 2 things will happen. Either your ex will get jealous and come running back or you'll realize there are plenty of other women out there just as good if not better than your ex.

I agree with Motionless.

Amber Nectar wrote:
You could do the above or:

You can chase. Women like guys who chase. Why isn't there anything about that in the community?

I'll have to post my experiences in regarding men who chase and how they became successful.

Community thinks it's AFC but it's not. Men are the hunters! So go out and hunt "her".

You can get your love back by being romantic, chasing a little and whatever happened between the two of you, and why it ended...if you and her can improve on what happened in the past and move forward...then that's a step in the right direction.

xoxo

I agree with Amber to an extent, chasing works sometimes. I would love to hear your experiences Amber.

Davethomas, It really depends on your circumstances, how you broke up, why you broke up, how long were you together, did you fight a lot, the emotions/feelings that went into the relationship, were you present (not like school attendance present but were you emotionally available for her), was there a connection (not physical penis into vagina connection)?

Look man, I have been in the same position as you and after a long time finally realized breaking up with her was one of the best things that could have happened. I have also seen other guys who broke up and got back together with their girlfriends, but it had a lot to do with jealousy and the girl viewed them as the prize as they were seeing other girls after the breakup.

Make sure you don't show neediness. There is a fine line between chasing and neediness. Like I said post up more details on your relationship and we can post some things to try out. If you have already seen her since the breakup and begged to get back, it might be a little too late. It's always good to show good emotions and make her feel those good emotions.

But in the end what truly matters is the mindset motionless stated, you'll realize there are other girls out there as good as if not better (abundance), it took me a while to accept this.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:23 pm 
CCLA Member

Amber Nectar wrote:

Yeah please post it'd be interesting to hear.

But the main reason the community doesn't tell guys to chase is because that's the frame most of us came from - needy chasers - and it never got us anywhere.

I used to chase with the best of them. And it always end the same way I never got the girl I wanted, they flat out tell me I had all the right qualities but for some reason the just weren't "attracted" and they didn't know why.

But I think chasing can have it's value at a certain point -after a guy has learned the opposite route.

My blog:TAKE THE RED PILL

Post Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:51 pm 

Hey guys, I have a similar situation. Would love your opinions.

Dated HB9 for 2 months. She was 3 months separated from her husband of 2 years when we started dating. She initiated the divorce right as we started. We went super fast, I stopped being a challenge and she lost interest and ended it. We got too serious too fast. I acted wussy for about a month. We still talked and hung out as friends every few days, until the 4th of July when I had enough of her games. We haven't interacted much since. I haven't initiated contact and when she does, I reply with statements that don't invite further conversation. I'm actively gaming and dating a few new chicks, sonte neediness is gone and my confidence with is rerurnig.

So, I can wait for her to contact me again, but she never stopped. Inbindid. My r sorry for the typos. I'm on my iPhone an I can't edit the text!

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Relationships