Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Relationships

Post Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:49 pm 

I had a similar problem, I had 6 fwb, but the main issue I had was logistics... the only thing that made it work, it cause I picked 6 VERY busy women, who could only see me once a week, maybe once every two weeks, and that was the limit for them. Works out great, cause it felt like a ton of variety. My only suggestion is to find girls who are DEAD set against boyfriends, like not girls who are ok with fwb, but actively deny the idea of a bf/ If she says that marriage = death, your talking to the right girl. I've found that in LA, it's alot more common that people think. Not everyone wants the baby and the marriage, some sure, but alot don't.

There is no failure... Only feedback.

You are in charge of your mind, and therefore your results.

-NLP Presuppositions

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:54 pm 

It's difficult to get any relationship to last indefinitely- one major point to keep in mind is that the only reason marriages last so long (and even then only sometimes) is because both parties have fully and completely committed themselves to it. Without commitment, they, or you, will, inevitably, someday wake up and say, "you know what screw it."

What I have done with a reasonable degree of success is to give them that feeling like they ARE in a traditional, exclusive relationship- WHILE maintaining your crystal clear position on being polygamous. There is nothing wrong with allowing an emotional connection to arise between you two (or three or whatever), so long as that emotional attachment that you two share never supercedes the attachment (or lack thereof) that you have for yourself, freedom, and being generally awesome.

In short, don't be afraid to get romantic occasionally. It'll increase your intimacy, and the amount of time before the wake-up-and-screw-it day occurs, but carries the responsibility to also avoid promising things that aren't there and being clear about it.

Kind of like a push/pull. A very slow, long and complicated push/pull.

As for valentines day, man, I haven't even tried to figure that one out yet.

“The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters.”
-Genghis Khan

Post Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:49 pm 

Kinetica wrote:
Hey guys, what are some tips you have for managing and maintaining multiple FWB chicks?

What Indalecio said... and if they're all close to home, choose wisely, be honest and develop your multi-tasking skills.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:05 pm 
CC Boston Team Lead

Indalecio Celesta wrote:
What I have done with a reasonable degree of success is to give them that feeling like they ARE in a traditional, exclusive relationship- WHILE maintaining your crystal clear position on being polygamous.

In short, don't be afraid to get romantic occasionally.

Kind of like a push/pull. A very slow, long and complicated push/pull.

:so_happy:

For Valentine's, don't be afraid to do stupid romantic shit. Don't try to see two girls on the same day, but, nothing wrong to do your own Valentine's celebration a day before and a day after.
You can always tell them that you don't like official holidays (big brother thing), or, that you're working that day, and can't break out.

But, be romantic. Just because you're not seeing her exclusively doesn't mean you're only there to fuck her.

"I'm no meteorologist, but I'm pretty sure it's raining bitches"

Post Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:44 pm 

I agree with the posters above, and I have a resource for you if you want it. It's a 37 page e-book that presents a step-by-step method for establishing and maintaining what I call Multiple Open Relationships. I've been teaching this method in Norway for years, and it has been applied to hundreds of relationships, with amazingly consistent and solid results.

Feel free to grab the book from here: http://www.genuine-connections.com/Mult ... nships.pdf :)

Hope it helps!

Post Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:40 pm 

Quote:
You can always tell them that you don't like official holidays (big brother thing)...

Lol and what exactly do you know about Big Brother Envy?

Great post I'm in a similar boat :hi:

Post Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:55 pm 
CC Supporter/CC Hollywood

Valentines Day SUCKS for that very reason. It makes women think about love, relationships, etc, and they start thinking more about their 'situation'...

As for keeping girls as FWB. Most of my FWB situations lasted for many months, but not years. Eventually most women want more.

Most, not all.

Here are the types of women I've found who are easier to have FWB situations:

1) Divorcees. Even better if the divorce was especially nasty. The last thing they want is something serious.

2) Recently Single girls. Same reason as above.

3) Workaholics: If they're married to their job, school, etc, they don't have time for anything serious.

4) Really young women. I've found that the girls in their early 20's tend to just want to have fun.

avoid single women in their mid 30's who've never been married.

These girls tend to be looking hard for something serious, and the FWB thing won't last long... unless they fall into one of the above categories.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:54 pm 

coming from my point of view...

I know this: I was dating a guy casually for about 5-6 months. He had other girlfriends...and I dated here and there (when i had time). I guess in my experience....it's all about TIME. What I mean by that is that when I was dating this guy in the begining, I was well aware of his other relationships. Not only was he incredibly sweet to me, but we had intimate moments I will always cherish. He also intergrated me with his friends and was super affectionate in public. Which I adored! The more and more time I spent with him however, I got to the point where I wanted more. He did not. So I had to end it. So as much as I try to be casual, there is time contraints on these types of relationships. 5 months was my max....because in the end...I didn't want to share.

I think every girl has her TIME contraints to casual. That's just nature.

xoxoox

Post Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:28 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

Kinetica wrote:

Just to clarify - I am completely honest with these girls and even tell them straight up that I dont want a relationship. They say theyre cool with it, but time changes their opinions.

-Jonny

Haha, this is a problem I've dealt with quite a bit in my life also...Contrary to popular belief, I honestly don't believe maintaining a fuck buddy is possible. Woman are wired differently than men and they build an emotional connection during sex whereas for us it's more physical and lustful...My best advice to you is if you want to continue playing the field is only sleep with a chick once or twice. From personal experience the term 'fuck buddy' is complete bullshit...Just my two cents :drinks:

You Can't Change The Past, But You Can Do Something About The Future

Post Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:02 am 
CC Supporter: Gudtimes w/ a Sixpack & a Stogie Show Host

SixPack wrote:
Kinetica wrote:

Just to clarify - I am completely honest with these girls and even tell them straight up that I dont want a relationship. They say theyre cool with it, but time changes their opinions.

-Jonny

Haha, this is a problem I've dealt with quite a bit in my life also...Contrary to popular belief, I honestly don't believe maintaining a fuck buddy is possible. Woman are wired differently than men and they build an emotional connection during sex whereas for us it's more physical and lustful...My best advice to you is if you want to continue playing the field is only sleep with a chick once or twice. From personal experience the term 'fuck buddy' is complete bullshit...Just my two cents :drinks:

Word....Gotta set that frame in the beginning...ah well....make it fun while it last, mang...

"If you’re willing to do today what others won’t, you can perform tomorrow like others can’t."

"Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”
- Chinese proverb

Co-host of Gudtimes with a Sixpack and Stogie Show
viewforum.php?f=178&st=0&sk=t&sd=d&start=0

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Relationships