Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Relationships

Post Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:43 am 
CC Hollywood Member

Got a steady exclusive girlfriend. Too cute for my own good. Believe she is good and honest in my mind, yet feel super jealous when not around her in my heart. My own demon from my marriage.... Never surfaced when all I cared for in a girl was some lays... How the fuck did she slide under my shields? ............. Think this is a healing process

If anyone has any ideas... I'm all eyes

"The only reason to put a woman on a pedestal is so you can look up her skirt"

- Gary Brodsky

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:40 am 

When you don't feel for other women, it's just because they weren't a right fit, now that you have this one, and you feel strongly for her, it's the shoes that fits. Go with it, be happy. It's nice to care about someone and that person cares for you. Feels good. Let it grow, see where it goes. Love Rules... ;)

Post Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:28 am 

I agree. But first understand that you're human and having these strong emotions happens. Just make sure your emotions don't get the best of you. Meaning do not act on a lot of these negative emotions.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:54 pm 

#1. Identify boundaries EARLY in the relationship. Get to know what she considers inappropriate, and vice versa. For example, if she thinks it's cool to flirt with other guys, but you think that's disrespectful to you, she should know this. Double standards breeds contempt. You both have to reach some sort of happy middle ground early on, if you want it to work out later.

#2. Own up to it. Whether you want multiple relationships, another marriage, or even orgies, don't be ashamed to admit it. You should also find out what she wants, and encourage her to be honest. If this is an LTR in the making, consider telling her about your involvement in the seduction community. I can tell you from experience that it isn't as scary as you'd think. There's a Virginia-based psychotherapist touting a theory of Radical Honesty that you might find interesting on this subject.

#3. Know the source. A healthy dose of protectiveness makes a woman feel safe and loved, but irrational jealousy is what will drive her away. If your jealousy sways more on the irrational side, identify the source. Has your experience with women (as physically satisfying as it might have been) somehow convinced you that they are not to be trusted, or is it her behavior/attitude that makes you feel jealous? If it’s the latter, refer to #1 above. If it's truly a side effect of your marriage, get her involved in the healing process, rather than dealing with it alone. She'll love and respect you more for it.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:10 pm 
CC Boston Team Lead

+2 on Zar's shit, plus, communication is the key, bro. Cell me if you gotta talk

"I'm no meteorologist, but I'm pretty sure it's raining bitches"

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Relationships