Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Relationships

Post Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:57 pm 
Mexinova CC Podcast Host

Well guys, fuck where do i start...

well back in late may i met a girl thru a friends wedding....

The girl is cute but she lacks in some areas that I love bout chicks..

Anyhow, the chick has a bf which shes been with for 7 years...The last year though has

been shitty and well I came at the right time...3 dates later I fucked her in my house...

We continue on dating as she is "breaking up" but i continually mention that im in no way

looking nor ready for any kind of relationship..She says the same and just wants to enjoy

her new freedom..whatever...

fast forward to july 18....We went out for dinner which went great...After she suggested

we get a room..She offered to pay, cant say no to that...

The whole way there I was getting the best roadhead...It took mins to book the room

and get in...I didnt even bother taking off her dress just layed her down and started

plowing...Meanwhile im realizing I didnt bother to throw on a fkn hat...ah well I

thought.... I was a lil buzzd but I thought i managed to pull out on time but Im sure I

delayed just enough to leave some in there...Again not the first time, i had sex with ex

all the time and pulled out like a champ and never had an occurence..

Well 2 weeks later, i get news that shes late 3 days...I say no big deal...she says well

im usually like clockwork..I say oh fuck..

Well lets take a test...comes out negative..life back to normal...

then nother 2 weeks later still nothing... takes a test and she "said" still negative..

I say fuck that you are preggo!!! So here i am almost a month later...I think im gonna be

a dad with a girl i've known for a couple months...Fuck my life..

folks this may be old news but strap up...They dont really touch much on this shit in pua

world but fkn trojan condomns might as well be a fkn sponsor.

What the fuck to do now?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:14 pm 
CC Hollywood Member

wait... have you seen a 'positive' pregnancy test yet?

if you HAVEN'T seen a positive test yet and she's still claiming to be pregnant, hold tight. i have some experience in this phenomenon of female psychosis.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:51 pm 
Mexinova CC Podcast Host

pink wrote:
wait... have you seen a 'positive' pregnancy test yet?

if you HAVEN'T seen a positive test yet and she's still claiming to be pregnant, hold tight. i have some experience in this phenomenon of female psychosis.

my friend you called it...

Its not 100% official but she had been having some discomfort over the last 3 days. She also had some nausea and breast tenderness...We had sex last nite after a week hiatus...She later calls me telling me she had great time but she is getting sharp pains...Few hours later she is bleeding a bit and after a few hours in bathroom she said she had what appears to be a heavy period... I looked up symptoms of a miscarriage and she appears to have had every single one.. Another fact is that they very common in the first 6 weeks.. Some one dont even know they have one...

So i guess im off the hook...The girl says she is happy that I wont be worried bout my life not getting changed... I tell her nonsense...Although I still feel Im in no way ready for a child, marriage or even an exclusive LTR.. I am in no way jumping for joy..

Its very intriguing how the human brain and heart work together...

Post Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:46 am 
CC Hollywood Member

oh man, i'm glad you got out of this one. certainly sounds like an unpleasant experience, but better than her having a kid. that costs you a cool $250k over 18 years, not including college. now, on the otherside, you gotta do what you gotta do. in my experience, i would distance myself at a pace equivalent of a ducati in 3rd gear.

what i was referring to originally is when a girl fakes a pregnancy to get some kind of momentary commitment following a period of tension so that she can get an emotional high for herself. this happened to me with my last girlfriend and was the final red flag i needed to see how messed up she was (and the fact that all my friends hated her!)

Post Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:01 am 
CCOC Member

Yeah. I had gotten a girl pregnant while juggling women in the beginning of the year.

She aborted it. I still don't know how to feel about it.

But I learn the importance of protection vividly then.

I sympathize with ya, Alfa.

"Success follows doing what you want to do. There is no other way to be successful." -Malcolm Forbes

"The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials." -Confucius

Post Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:35 pm 
Mexinova CC Podcast Host

Latin wrote:
Yeah. I had gotten a girl pregnant while juggling women in the beginning of the year.

She aborted it. I still don't know how to feel about it.

But I learn the importance of protection vividly then.

I sympathize with ya, Alfa.

thanks latin. as far as the abortion , hell man as long as you took as a learned to be more responsible it wasnt in vain.

this has been a hell of a year for me...Shortly after the year started my life turned upside down starting with the break up with gf of 3 years an d then shortly later getting fired from my job missing too many days..
However after I joined CC I learned how to mange going out with no money and not having a single girl lined up to now having multiple FB's and having conquered 10 girls in a mere 3 months which is something I never coulda imagined i accomplished..

But in the midst of this new found "success" I started to think less about essential things like wearing a condom.. Leaving this small detail out can really change your life forever . Im really glad I got this wakeup call.. As matter of fact first thing my buddy and I did after discussing this was take our asses over to target and bought a big 36ct box of jimmys... No excuse now to not "protect" yourself..

Post Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:24 am 
Casanova Crew MVP May 2009

Am I a scumbag if Plan B is my Plan A??? JK!

Glad to hear it's taken care of. I've had my share of scares myself.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Relationships