Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Relationships

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:25 pm 
CCOC Member

I might as well throw this out there. I fucked another woman. My girlfriend doesn't suspect at all. Which is good. But it got me to think. How did it turn out this way?

My girl said, that if it's just sex she's okay with it. No emotional attachments. No strings attached. So when I did just that. Obviously, I was satisfied that I could still pull. But there was an instinctual guilt that followed.

Naturally, I supressed it and lived my life like it never happened.

A month later, the urge to fuck another woman has arisen. This time, though, it's a girl that my girlfriend and I know. I haven't done shit so far. Yet, the signs are there. She's down to fuck. But this looks to be a never ending cycle unless I willfully revert back to the way I was BEFORE I entered this world glamorized by The Game.

To be ignorant of another woman's sexual signal in order to sustain the current relationship I have now. I DON'T WANT TO DO THAT. I've worked so hard to be where I am today. Refined my social skills to what seems to be as a decent tool to understanding the world around me.

My mind keeps replaying the same question over and over again:

What am I going to do?

"Success follows doing what you want to do. There is no other way to be successful." -Malcolm Forbes

"The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials." -Confucius

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:32 pm 
CC Hollywood Member

I would not fuck the other girl if I were you. It seems like just fucking this first chick has moved you a lot emotionally, so doing it again probably wont be to pleasant of a feeling afterwards. Would your girl get angry with you if you told her about it? maybe the guilt is in the fact you are hiding it from her.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:23 pm 
Host of the Decibel Show "n00b"/CCLA Member/CC Best Homegrown Coach 2010

Step one: Break up with your gf
Step two: Fuck a lot of girls

Am I missing something here?

The Chodefest Journals. dB's reports in one spell-binding ebook.

MAN SCHOOL. Let's get this handled.

Coming soon, my directorial debut, Blood Rush.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:40 pm 
Mexinova CC Podcast Host

I think deep down the true goal we all aim to hit at one point in our life is to find the one girl that completely satisfies in every way where we dont need other girls anymore so to settle down and continue with a "normal life". at Least that is something we all discuss and hope to believe we will do eventually lol..

i'd say fuck it and go with your instincts..

Post Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:12 am 

Uh ohhh it's cracking. My advice is to weigh out your commitments and find out if it's worth staying. Can you drop everything and just leave? Is there something missing in the current relationship? Boredom, perceived lack of freedom? Also, don't go with her friend, remember what happens when you engage friends of the girl you are doing.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:00 am 

WolfMan wrote:
Also, don't go with her friend, remember what happens when you engage friends of the girl you are doing.

I've never heard of this. What actually happens if you get with the friends of the girl you are f-ing?

Somebody break it down for me, please.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:57 am 
CCOC Member

agent_hawk wrote:
WolfMan wrote:
Also, don't go with her friend, remember what happens when you engage friends of the girl you are doing.

I've never heard of this. What actually happens if you get with the friends of the girl you are f-ing?

Somebody break it down for me, please.

Shit gets complicated, to say the least. Jealousy and manipulation, if these girls are friends.

This has happened before... with B Bad's HBsassyclassy, who I knew as friend. But I fucked her friend... and before I knew it... I lost both my fuck buddy and HBsassyclassy.

"Success follows doing what you want to do. There is no other way to be successful." -Malcolm Forbes

"The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials." -Confucius

Post Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:37 pm 
CC Boston Team Lead

You know better what to do.
If you seriously asking for "what do I do know" advice, might as well enroll into DB's manschool. :nea:

However, as to "why?", I'd gladly oblige.

If your girl were everything to you, like some of the girls I've had, like, Cyrus' girl is to him, the desire to fuck another would never cross your mind.
Your missing that something is making you go out and search for what's missing, mang.

"I'm no meteorologist, but I'm pretty sure it's raining bitches"

Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:36 am 
CC Supporter: Gudtimes w/ a Sixpack & a Stogie Show Host

Envy wrote:
You know better what to do.
If you seriously asking for "what do I do know" advice, might as well enroll into DB's manschool. :nea:

However, as to "why?", I'd gladly oblige.

If your girl were everything to you, like some of the girls I've had, like, Cyrus' girl is to him, the desire to fuck another would never cross your mind.
Your missing that something is making you go out and search for what's missing, mang.

Well said, Envy...I agree..ask yourself...is this relationship everything you are looking for?

"If you’re willing to do today what others won’t, you can perform tomorrow like others can’t."

"Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”
- Chinese proverb

Co-host of Gudtimes with a Sixpack and Stogie Show
viewforum.php?f=178&st=0&sk=t&sd=d&start=0

Post Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:09 am 

Latin,

You've refined yourself and you're worried about regressing -- you won't though, or rather you can't. You've already seen the other side and realized it is possible. You now have those reference points in life.

Secondly, and most importantly is this shit shouldn't be pick up related. Take a deep look inside and figure out what YOU want and who YOU want to be.

Cheers,

Aequitas

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Relationships