Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Relationships

Post Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:31 pm 

Hey guys,

I just wanted to share with you my free 37-page e-book on Multiple Open Relationships. It was written a year or so ago and is based on the model that I have been living by for the last four years. My co-instructors, friends and students back home all implement this to make their life with women easier, and it works.

Here's an e-mail I got a few days ago from a guy named Sean who first emailed me in November, telling me that he'd gotten my book through Zan Perrion and loved it. This is his follow-up e-mail two months later:

Quote:
TJ,
I need to follow up on my previous fan-mail.

Using what I learned in your E-book I'm dating an absolutely wonderful woman: brilliant (a college professor with a Ph D), beautiful, wild & very giving in bed, wants to have three-somes and loves it when I charmingly flirt with other women & actually encourages me to go meet other women since "it's just who I am" and not that she isn't "good enough" all without any drama or issues.

All while I'm 100% honest with her about everything (even my insecurities) and she loves me for it. All I do is be very present & really pay attention to her, notice & genuinely thank her for the little things she does (from making my bed to putting son a sexy outfit), ravish her in bed and never judge her for being a woman & the emotional roller coaster she can be on (which of course makes her fairly even-keeled emotionally).

I never knew this would be possible to have a woman who loves me for me. So thank you so much again for your book as it really changed my life.

Sean

Try it on for size, and see if you like it! And if you have any questions, this is the thread to ask them in ;)

Get the ebook directly from: http://www.genuine-connections.com/Mult ... nships.pdf

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:39 pm 

Here's an article I wrote for Cliff's list (http://www.cliffslist.com) on this topic (don't tell Cliff I posted it here for you guys, it's an exclusive article;)

Social Seduction – Open relationships.

One after one they walked up to me and gave me a big hug. There were five of them, three brunettes and two blondes. I had shared my bed with them all at one point or another, and a couple of them were still making the occasional visit to my bedroom in the late hours of the night. The last one of them, a girl that I saw several times a week for the entire last year whispered into my ear, “we’ve all been talking about you all night, she’s ready to go when you are.” ‘She’ was the sixth girl, a brunette I’d met at a party a week earlier and talked to for a few minutes. Earlier tonight night, the six girls had all been gathered together, drinking wine and talking about boys. My playmates had shared their stories about me and done it in such a way that when I hugged the sixth girl, she grabbed my hand and didn’t let go.

We left two hours later and walked back to my apartment. Why two hours? Because I was doing an in-field workshop and didn’t really have time to talk to her until then.

This is an example of social seduction at its finest. Your friends, and in this case your female friends that you have been or are currently sleeping with, actually help you pick up the girls that you like. I’m not going to lie, there are a million things that go into creating this kind of lifestyle and I couldn’t possibly cover it all in one e-mail, but I will try to cover some of the major elements of it in a few emails to Cliff’s list so that you can start building this lifestyle yourself. This article will cover one of the most basic things that you need to have figured out in order to live this way, namely how to establish open and honest sexual relationships with the girls you meet.

In order to successfully see more than one girl without having to live a double (triple, quadruple, etc) life, there is one thing that is absolutely critical, namely open and honest communication.

Too many guys out there have a tendency to avoid having “the talk” about what their relationship with the girls they are seeing really is. They figure that if they just don’t talk about it, just don’t see her very often and just don’t introduce her to their friends, she’ll figure out that it’s not a serious relationship. This often leads to frustration, annoyances and hurt feelings. Personally, I have the talk the first night I’m with a new girl.

“There is something you should know about me. I really like you, you are <insert the reason for why you like her here> and I want to get to know you even better than I already do. But you should know that I’m not the relationship kinda guy, and that’s not what I’m looking for here. I really do want to see you more and explore everything that we can explore together, but please don’t try to put me in the category of potential boyfriends, cause I just don’t fit in there. If it’s a boyfriend you’re looking for, let me know, I’ve got plenty of handsome buddies ;)

This little snippet of conversation is something I repeat with pretty much every girl I go to bed with that I want to see again, and if done early enough it gets accepted across the board. The girls realize that this is a freebie, this is a guy they can have fun with, enjoy their time with, have great sex with and not have to worry about being clingy or needy. That’s a pretty good deal for anyone.

In addition to this, your honesty from the get-go will inspire a trust in you unparalleled to any no-strings-attached relationship she might’ve had previously. The one thing I hear most often from the girls I see is, “everything is so easy with you, TJ. I always know exactly what to expect. No games.”

This might seem too simple, but it’s not. It is exactly as simple as it should be. It’s honest, straight-forward and it prevents drama and conflicts that can ruin great relationships.

If you really want to master this art of establishing open relationships, take a look at my (completely free) e-book that you can download directly from http://www.genuine-connections.com/Mult ... nships.pdf.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Relationships