Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Relationships

Post subject: Party girls...
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:07 pm 

So a month or so back...I met this chick at the club...gamed her up and eventually ended up dating her.

The first thing I shouldn't have done was date girls i met in the club. because, I dont consider myself a hardcore club goer...so i wouldn't want a girl who frequents the clubs often... but I'm with her now so heres my problem.

Shes been living up her for about 6 months with her cousin. She only has on friend up here and they usually go out on a weekly Basis... every friday and saturday they are going out and drinking heavily...

Her cousin has friends and she often goes out with her friend and drinks heavily with him and his friends. (usually its just 2 of her cousins friends she known for a while) she said they both have "issues" and one of them is her "enemy".

The problem lies with. I never Actually seen her completely drunk...when I met her she wasn't "drunk" she was at 2 drinks which to her is nothing. I dont know how she actually acts when she is drunk. She also never taking the intiative to introduce me to her friend or her cousin and his friends.

She showed me pictures of guys she was dancing with at the club. She seemed to have no problem talking about it. she told me stories about the guys and what they was trying to do or saying.

she says she comes from a family of cheaters with her sister and her mother both cheating on their spouse but she claimed she was a good girl and was the total opposite of her family

she thinks is dumb for boyfriend and girlfriend to go to the club together.

my mindset with her so far has been:

"she has been partying and hanging out with these people longer then you been around and questioning her faithfulness and asking her to ease up on partying will do nothing but stir shit up and lead to a break up and she will continue to party and have fun after you"

so i decided to be pretty neutral about it. I been more the neutral I've taken the alpha approach to telling her to go out and party and have a good time and telling her i trust her enough that i know shes not going to cheat.

So guys I dont know what to do..Should I commincate how i feel about her partying and with people i dont know or should i just go with the flow and let things be

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post subject: Re: Party girls...
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:18 pm 
December 2008 Casanova Crew MVP/CC Original Member

What I say, other people may disagree with on this forum, but I believe that if this is bothering you, you need to be honest with her. You've tried the "cool" route but its seems that isn't working. Holding things in will just manifest itself in an explosion down the road.

By being honest, you may feel you are risking the relationship, but if it does cause the relationship to end, it was doomed anyway.

Tell her that you trust her, but you would feel more comfortable if you met the people she hangs out with. I mean do they even know you exist? If not, you have a problem.

You're only one set away from another beautiful adventure - charms

I probably won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister - Hank Moody

Let me pimp or let me die -Pimpin' Snooky

I'm not wasting a few hours on a girl who doesn't know how to talk, laugh, and fuck. -Brad P

Post Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:18 am 

thanks doc for the fast reply...I did talk to her about it somewhat....

this is how it went...we was kinda on a diffrent topic about men and women and relationships. Just talking about philosophy of it. I then directed the conversation over to where I wanted to talk about her friends cousin

Her: I agree there is no such thing as a guy trying to be a friend with a girl and not trying to have sex with her. I'm gonna think he is weird if he doesnt try...lol

Me: so did your cousin's friend ever try to make a move on you?

Her: No thats diffrent one of them has a girlfriend and the other has a crush on my Friend Janna

Me: oh ok, thats cool so the guy who has the girlfriend shes comes out and hangs out with you guys also

her: no she lives in MN, She knows of us and has visited us and we took her out when she did come but.

Me: so she doesnt care that you all hang out

her: she doesn't seem like it. I mean i think she has a thing for my cousin anyways LOL

ME: him it sounds interesting. I'm just a little curious because I dont know them and you all go out and drink heavly I dont know how they act when they are drunk and I dont know how you act when your super drunk. Plus you have the logisitics set up where mistakes can happen.

Her: I would never even think of doing anything like that with thim I'm not even atracted to them like that they are more like a brother then anything

Then I go on to comfort her saying I know she would never cheat and explaining why i was curious then Putting her in my shoes and having her think about what it would be like if it was me.

She eventually saw my point and understood why i would be Curious

but she still didnt suggest I meet them or anything like that. I feel a little more comfortable know those guys are in her "friend zone" but it still doesn't take away theres a eliphant in the room

Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:38 pm 
CC Hollywood Member

http://4chanarchive.org/brchive/dspl_th ... t+of+dudes

"The only reason to put a woman on a pedestal is so you can look up her skirt"

- Gary Brodsky

Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:41 pm 
Mexinova CC Podcast Host

Santa wrote:
http://4chanarchive.org/brchive/dspl_thread.php5?thread_id=711810&x=she+is+going+to+fuck+a+lot+of+dudes

LOL, pretty much!

Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:52 pm 
Mexinova CC Podcast Host

BTW 187,

you are already starting in the losing end of a pissing match....

Im not gunna tell you cant gf a girl from a club (cause I have and it was great) but you are just too invested in this chick...

She seems like the kind of broad you could fuck for a few months before she even hinted of any kind of relationship..But you jumped the gun and asked her( and why would she say no lots of chicks want a bf for Valentines LOL)

Further more, your questions to her about her friends and possible scenarios reek of insecurity... You should never under ask those kind of questions....As of matter of fact just assume she is fucking a few dudes until proven otherwise...The only reason I conclude to this after doing quite a bit of research in field this last year the above holds pretty true...

Another thing, you should care less about meeting her friends( unless they are a bunch lezzies or strippers or just really attractive friends) I could really give a fuck about meeting any of my chicks friends. (again from experience )

Give yourself options, go out with out her , find more chicks to put on your FuckCard and dont holdback...

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Relationships