Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Relationships

Post Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:26 am 
CC MVP Sept. 2008 & Aug. 2009

On FB I wrote, "Unless the breakup's mutual, you can NEVER be friends w/ your ex from jump. Ain't happenin'."

Then this chick I've known since JR High sent me this...

You're still right though! Almost everyone can not be friends with ex's. I think I lack some kind of emotion where it doesn't bother me. I enjoyed that person for some reason so why do I have to give him up just because I don't want to sleep with him anymore? Really that's all that differes a relationship from a friendship "sex" and people put to much on sex, it's just sex!

Plus it's a huge reason lots of people get into a relationship for the constant flow of sex! Then it's only natural to get bored with having sex with the same person day after day! So then relationships end! Yes you do have the occasional "this guy is a dick" or "fuck this girl is bat shit crazy" but almost always it's boredom from the same shit everyday! Just look at the divorce rate!

If people stop putting this huge weight on relationships just because you agreed you wouldn't sleep with anyone else but this person then maybe the world would be without less of "this guys a dick" and "that girl is fucking bat shit crazy" take your ended relationship as a learning experience, it has made you grow emotionally as a person! Then move on to the next! Don't be all sour and hate the person because maybe you were not ready to let go! (<--this is where the bat shit crazy girls come from)

What do you guys think?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:52 am 
CC Supporter/CC Hollywood

I think you CAN be friends with an ex, but you need distance and time first.

Of course this also depends on WHY you broke up. If it was a "clean" breakup, and was mutual, and both parties are mature adults, yes, you can after time.

If one person dicked the other over, cheated, lied, mistreated the other, then odds are no, you can't.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:59 am 
CC MVP Sept. 2008 & Aug. 2009

Crash wrote:
I think you CAN be friends with an ex, but you need distance and time first.

Of course this also depends on WHY you broke up. If it was a "clean" breakup, and was mutual, and both parties are mature adults, yes, you can after time.

If one person dicked the other over, cheated, lied, mistreated the other, then odds are no, you can't.

100% AGREE!

Post Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:25 pm 
CC Hollywood Member

I know I need time. Case in point... "broke up" with the girl from my previous LRs, she wanted to be friends like immediately, I needed space.

And there's definitely more difference between friendship and relationship than sex. You find out more about a person much faster in a relationship, and of course, you do stuff you wouldn't do with friends, like trust them with deeper emotions.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:45 pm 
CC Supporter/CC Hollywood

Christopher,

WTF???? You never followed up and let us know how the date went down the other night!

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques » Relationships